Top 5 Bitrix24 Alternatives & Competitors (Features, Limitations, Pricing)
Looking for some powerful Bitrix24 alternatives?
You’re probably here because Bitrix24 just isn’t working for you.
And that’s okay.
Some things simply don’t mix well.
Like oil and water, or pineapple and pizza.
Yes, we just said that.
However, most things in life do have an ideal match.
And you’re about to find your perfect project management companion.
In this article, we’ll highlight the top five Bitrix24 alternatives, along with their key features, pros, cons, pricing, and user ratings.
Let’s get started.
Why Look For Bitrix24 Alternatives?
Bitrix24 is a popular collaboration tool, widely used for project management by small and growing businesses.
What are its best features?
- Built-in CRM software functionalities
- Free email marketing features
- Available as a self-hosted version and a cloud version
- Collaborative project and task management functionality
So why look for Bitrix24 alternatives?
Bitrix24 falls short in many key areas as a project management tool or platform.
Here’s a quick look at some of the Bitrix24 cons that you just can’t turn a blind eye to.
Con #1: Complex set up
Your ideal project management software should be easy to set up.
Not in the case of Bitrix24!
The setup will pretty much leave you exhausted.
Have fun going through their large installation manual, unless you’re Sheldon Cooper and love instruction manuals.
Con #2: Too many extra features
Bitrix24 gives you several extra features like email marketing, customer support, and lead management.
If you only want to use it for task management, all these additional features will simply be useless, jamming up your storage space.
Con #3: Complicated UI
Sure, some of the Bitrix24 features are good.
However, they’re not well organized.
Bitrix24’s cluttered UI can confuse and put you off, especially if you’re a beginner.
Not something you want in project management software, right?
Unfortunately, the drawbacks don’t end here.
Read our comprehensive Bitrix24 review to check out more limitations.
Now, shall we begin our search for the best Bitrix24 alternative? Let’s go!
Top 5 Bitrix24 Alternatives
It’s hard to find a Bitrix24 alternative that fits your needs like a glove.
Because there are too many options, too many factors to consider…
Most importantly, every organization is unique.
Some prioritize marketing needs, while others focus on planning and designing.
Don’t worry. We’re here for you.
Here’s the list of the top five Bitrix24 alternatives to help you choose from the best.
First up is ClickUp, one of the world’s highest-rated project management software used by highly productive teams.
The tool is highly customizable with tons of features that are designed to make project management as simple for you as quantum physics is for a physicist.
How does ClickUp do that?
Let’s take a good look at some of its top features to understand why it’s first up on this Bitrix24 alternatives list.
ClickUp key features
A. Enjoy flexibility with Views
Toggle between different kinds of views and find the one that suits your work style the best.
Pick from ClickUp’s multiple view options like:
- Board view: Kanban view to sort tasks by statuses
- Box view: for managers to sort tasks by assignees
- Calendar view: view all your upcoming events and tasks on a calendar
- List view: view all tasks in a list format and use filters to sort them
B. Save time and effort with Automations
ClickUp offers you tons of automations for any repetitive task that you have in your workflow.
Whether it’s marketing automation, customer service automations, or human resource needs, you can automate any workflow using ClickUp’s Automation feature.
ClickUp does the work while you and your team focus on growth. 😇
C. Set expectations with Time Estimates
Any project or task needs to have time estimates.
How else will you have a clear timeline or know when and who to assign tasks to?
With ClickUp’s Time Estimates feature, you can set expectations and forecast when things will get done.
So… Bitrix24 alternatives free up time? Yes!
That means more time to play Dungeons and Dragons with colleagues? Double yes!
D. Manage project like a pro with Gantt Charts
Do Gantt charts intimidate you?
We get it.
A Gantt chart can look complex and scary. Like a molecular orbital diagram explaining chemical bonding in molecules. Phew!
But that’s not how ClickUp Gantt charts look.
Our Gantt Charts are:
- Visually appealing (because who doesn’t appreciate aesthetics)
- Super easy to use and interpret
- Able to help you schedule tasks, manage deadlines, discover your project’s critical path, and more
Here’s a fun bonus: using the charts will definitely make you feel just as smart as Sheldon 😉
E. Manage documents like never before with Docs
You can create the most flexible and easily shareable knowledge base using ClickUp Docs.
Whether it’s blog content or making notes on string theory, Docs can handle all your words and data 😎
What are the perks?
- Multiple people can collaborate and make edits in a single Doc
- Assign Comments and Tasks directly from Docs
- Save Docs as templates
- Share and set Custom Permissions
Project managers love ClickUp’s advanced Dashboards.
Track every single activity and achievement with various Dashboard Widgets like:
Remember, the more insights you have on your team’s performance, the more you can accomplish as an organization.
- Create a high-level view of everything happening in your workspace using Dashboards
- Easy integration with your favorite third-party apps, including Slack, Toggl, and Calendly
- Efficient project management software for all business sizes
- Add stages to your tasks with Custom Statuses
- Create instant action items from comments with Assigned Comments
- Assign Multiple Assignees to a single task
- Easy file sharing with cloud storage integrations such as Dropbox and Google Drive
- Customize access for members and guests using Permissions
- Clip: Video Recording for recording your desktop screen
- Intuitive user interface
- Work offline from anywhere with Offline Mode
- 24/7 customer support
- Mobile apps available for iOS and Android devices
- Can’t export Dashboards
Don’t worry. Our team works in eight different time zones to ensure that your suggestions are implemented, and issues are resolved.
Check out our development roadmap to see what’s in store.
ClickUp offers three pricing options:
- Forever Free: includes unlimited tasks and users, and 100MB storage (more like freemium)
- Unlimited ($5/user per month): includes unlimited Lists, Boards, Dashboards, and storage
- Business ($9/user per month): includes all automations, Mind Maps, and custom exporting
ClickUp user ratings
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (2000+ reviews)
- G2: 4.7/5 (2000+ reviews)
Many project managers like Wrike for its powerful resource management capabilities and capabilities as a collaboration platform.
However, when it comes to the setup and onboarding,
Wrike can leave you like… 🤦
Did we mention they have Wrike Professional Services to guide you through the process?
A specialized service… just to get started!
If you’re screaming internally, you’re not alone.
Wrike key features
- Has a built-in form builder
- Has a native time tracker
- Offers two-factor authentication
- Lets you create custom statuses
- Offers tons of templates
- Generates real-time reports
- Offers efficient workflow management
- Supports both iOS & Android devices
- Onboarding is quite complicated
- The mobile app isn’t as functional as the web app
- The free version supports only five users
- Can’t import from another project management platforms
Wrike offers three pricing options:
- Free: includes Board view, spreadsheet view, and 2GB storage
- Professional ($9.80/user per month): includes shareable dashboard, advanced integrations, and 5GB storage
- Business ($24.80/user per month): includes report templates, graphical analytics, and 50GB of storage
Wrike user ratings
- Capterra: 4.2/5 (1600+ reviews)
- G2: 4.2/5 (1300+ reviews)
Basecamp is a great Bitrix alternative.
Collaboration and communication are it’s strongest features.
However, if you look at the project tracking features in Basecamp, you’ll end up with one item on the list.
Just one, and that’s Hill Charts.
You know what Sheldon would say:
Want more insights? Check out our detailed Basecamp review.
Basecamp key features
- Interactive boards for team collaboration
- Pings for instant messaging in small groups or private one-on-one
- Efficient and easy to use universal search
- Team Reports for a thorough synopsis of tasks and team members
- Simple task management for small teams
- Has both iOS & Android apps
- Automatic check-in questions (daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Supports client access
- One fixed pricing option
- No native time tracker
- No advanced project tracking features
- Supports limited integrations
- Basecamp Personal (30-day free trial): offers three projects, 20 users, with 1GB storage
- Business Plan ($99/month): allows real-time chat, to-do lists, and unlimited users and clients
Basecamp user ratings
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (12,300+ reviews)
- G2: 4.1/5 (4500+ reviews)
Monday.com is a good Bitrix24 alternative.
It’s a project management, team collaboration, and task management tool that has helped many marketing teams before.
However, most of us hate Mondays, and this software doesn’t really do much to make us change our minds about that.
For starters, did you know Monday.com doesn’t have a free plan?
Monday.com key features
- Guest access for viewing boards and timelines
- Recurring tasks and reminders
- Boards for managing tasks and subtasks
- #tag columns to filter results across all boards
- Visually appealing and user friendly
- iOS & Android apps available
- Offers workload management
- Native time tracker
- No powerful task dependencies
- No free plan available
- Time tracker only available in the Pro package
- No notepad
Monday.com has three prices:
- Basic ($8/seat per month): includes forms, communications with context, and one board per dashboard
- Standard ($10/seat per month): includes advanced search, Calendar view, and three board per dashboard
- Pro ($16/seat per month): includes time tracker, formula column, and 10 boards per dashboard
Monday.com user ratings
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (2100+ reviews)
- G2: 4.6/5 (1200+ reviews)
Last on the list of Bitrix24 alternatives is Jira. It’s popular because it’s a powerful Agile project management software that tech professionals rely on.
While it may be a good software platform for Leonard, Sheldon, and other technically sound geniuses in the world, Jira isn’t suitable for most other teams.
Jira key features
- Customizable Scrum and Kanban boards
- Drag and drop automation builder
- Agile reporting for tracking project progress
- Supports over 3000 integrations
- Has its own programming language
- iOS & Android apps available
- Offers a 360-degree view of project progress
- Comprehensive search functionality
- Complex user interface for newbies
- Limited file size (2GB only)
- No multiple assignees
- No custom templates for tasks
Jira has three pricing options:
- Free: includes agile reporting, automations, and 2 GB file storage
- Standard ($7/user per month): includes audit logs, anonymous access, and 250 GB file storage
- Premium ($14/user per month): includes Scrum and Kanban boards, project archiving, and unlimited storage
Jira user ratings
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (9500+ reviews)
- G2: 4.2/5 (3600+ reviews)
Time For A Serious Bitrix24 Alternative
While Bitrix24 is a great CRM platform and has many social collaboration features, it’s not enough. It still lacks several key project features and can be incredibly complicated to use.
What you need is a single platform that’s a whole package.
Especially when there are many other Bitrix24 competitors that offer more valuable features right in their free plans!
Just take a look at ClickUp. It’s free forever (unless you wish to upgrade) and supports unlimited tasks and users.
ClickUp’s other key features, such as its 50+ pre-made process automations, Me Mode, and tons of integrations make it the best Bitrix24 alternative.
If you still don’t believe us, check out our ClickUp vs Bitrix 24 review, and you’ll see what we mean!
Time to get ClickUp for free today and become the Sheldon Cooper of the project management world.