Top 12 Free Real Estate CRM Tools (Features, Pricing)
When it comes to real estate, time is indeed money.
And any real estate professional knows that there’s nothing worse than investing tons of hours into a specific deal that ends up falling through the cracks.
That one really hit home, huh?
To avoid reliving those situations, real estate agents rely on the top CRM systems for real estate to store customer data, identify customer preferences, streamline communication, and more.
But just like properties, there are tons of free real estate CRM tools out there!
To help you find the best real estate CRM solution, we’ll cover what CRM is in real estate and highlight 12 fantastic free real estate CRM tools, along with their key features, pricing, and customer ratings.
Let’s bring it home!
What Is CRM in Real Estate?
CRM (customer relationship management) is all about forming and maintaining strong customer relationships.
Why is CRM important in real estate?
A real estate agent needs to build solid relationships with customers to secure deals. And it takes a lot of time and money to build those kinds of relationships in the real estate business.
But that’s where client relationship management software moves in.
CRM software can help real estate agents automate sales processes, focus on optimal deals, and speed up response times. This way, you can sell more properties without selling yourself short. 😉
Here are some of the features found in real estate CRM software:
- Marketing automation
- Sales pipeline management
- Contact management
- Email templates
- Reports and dashboards
When going through real estate CRM reviews, you should look out for these features to zero in on the right tool for your needs.
Having the best CRM for real estate agents will help your real estate company nurture customer relationships, automate tasks, and drive sales home.
Not sure how task automation works? Here’s a guide on how to automate tasks in 2021.
12 Best Free Real Estate CRM Software
Here are the top 12 best real estate CRM software on the market. Once you’ve explored every tool, you’ll easily identify your dream real estate CRM software!
And since the real estate industry is a deal-driven one, we’ve got an irresistible offer for you.
Alright, let’s hear it.
ClickUp is a CRM solution that handles repetitive processes for you, so you can focus on hitting home runs.
With a real estate project management software like ClickUp, you can build the perfect customer database with Relationships, and you get a beautiful Form view to help you generate leads and promote listings.
Here’s why ClickUp is the best free CRM for real estate:
- Dashboards: get a skyscraper’s view of how your deals are progressing 🏢
- Custom Fields: track essential details, including listing links, contact information, contract status, payments, and more
- Custom Statuses: add unique statuses like “contract sent,” “contract signed,” or “negotiating,” so everyone knows where a deal stands
- Form view: uncover what your clients are looking for with beautiful Forms. Here, you can filter submissions by Custom Fields to match client requests with available listings
- Docs: draft property listings before posting them online and collaborate on marketing strategies in real-time
- Hierarchy Structure: make your agents’ jobs easier by organizing projects and documents into Workspaces, Spaces, Folders, and more
- Gantt Charts: visualize client schedules and watch processes go from “for sale” to “sold” 💰
- Calendar view: schedule and manage client appointments with ease
- Email in ClickUp: speed up email response times by replying to inquiries right within ClickUp
- Checklist Templates: create Checklists for your buyers and employees and save time by saving them as Templates
- Proofing: share pictures of potential homes with clients so they can paint a picture of what they want
Want more information on using ClickUp as a CRM?
And we’ll even sweeten the deal with these fantastic benefits:
- A free real estate CRM that lets you have unlimited users
- Readily made CRM templates
- User-friendly interface with online and Offline Mode
- Calculate total contract values, determine the total cost to close, and more with Column Calculations
- Set Reminders for client meetings or viewings and include an attachment of the listing alongside the reminder
- Set routine tasks to repeat with Recurring Tasks
- Use Automation to create an automated workflow that works for you
- Focus on buyers who are most likely to buy, sell or list a property with Task Priorities
- Get a geographic view of your clients are and where their property is located with the Map view
- Whether you’ve got a small business or enterprise, you can set Permissions that fit your organization’s structure
- Invite Guests into your home (Workspace) to boost collaboration
- Powerful app Integration with Google Calendar, Zoom, TimeCamp, and more
- Create tasks, notes, and Docs using our powerful iOS and Android Mobile Apps
Take a look at ClickUp’s public roadmap to see our latest developments. 🏘
And don’t forget to go for a viewing of all the exciting features that this free real estate CRM software has in store for you.
ClickUp offers numerous pricing plans to meet your needs, including:
- Free Forever Plan:
- Unlimited members
- Unlimited tasks
- Real-time collaboration
- And more
- Unlimited Plan ($5/month per member):
- All “free” features
- Form view
- Custom Fields
- Future Recurring Tasks on Calendar
- Unlimited Dashboards
- And more
- Business Plan ($9/month per member):
- All unlimited features
- Map view
- Gantt Charts
- Delegate Reminders
- And more
ClickUp customer ratings
- G2: 4.7/5 (2000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (2000+ reviews)
Not sold yet? Here’s a guide on how to use ClickUp for real estate agencies.
LionDesk is a real estate CRM tool with scheduled emails and texts. The app also has lead generation features and integrated video emails and video texting.
This way, you can lock down deals while in lockdown. 😉
LionDesk key features
- Keep track of your sales process and closed deals
- Access to 100 pre-built marketing campaigns
- Add tags to your clients so you can quickly identify your commercial real estate buyers and sellers
- Lead management feature that lets you assign leads according to performance or ZipCode
LionDesk’s pricing plans start at $25/month.
LionDesk customer ratings
- G2: 3.8/5 (20+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.2/5 (80+ reviews)
Zoho CRM is an all-in-one CRM platform that gives you real-time notifications when customers interact with your business. Additionally, you can keep track of your sales KPIs (key performance indicators) with real-time reports.
You can also use this free CRM to find the best time and channel to reach your customers. This way, you’re more likely to make a sale.
Zoho CRM key features
- Connect potential buyers and sellers through self-service portals
- Generate leads from online forms, live chats, social media, and more
- Speed up communication with customizable email templates
- Invite clients to collaborate on projects
Zoho CRM pricing
Zoho CRM is a free real estate tool for up to three users. The paid plans start at $20/user per month.
Zoho CRM customer ratings
- G2: 4/5 (1800+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.2/5 (4800+ reviews)
Contactually is a real estate CRM tool that can help agents construct follow-up messages, qualify leads, and prioritize relationships. This way, you won’t end up showing homes to clients who aren’t likely to make a purchase.
Contactually key features
- Prioritize the day’s efforts with a daily dashboard
- Schedule emails using the app’s ‘best time to email’ feature
- Speed up communication with custom email templates
- Assign tasks for every stage of your sales funnel
Contactually’s pricing plans start at $69/month.
Contactually customer ratings
- G2: 4.2/5 (100+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (90+ reviews)
5. Wise Agent
Wise Agent is a real estate CRM software that lets you generate commission reports and create task lists with time estimates and priorities.
But would you be making a wise choice by choosing this real estate CRM tool?
Let’s find out…
Wise Agent key features
- Store client transactions, contact records, and any other document in the app
- A property list feature that lets you store important property info
- Set team permissions so buyers can collaborate without accessing sensitive information
- The day planner sends out appointment reminders
Wise Agent pricing
Pricing plans for this real estate CRM tool start at $29/month.
Wise Agent customer ratings
- G2: 3.7/5 (10+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (500+ reviews)
6. Follow Up Boss
Follow Up Boss is a real estate CRM software with built-in functionality to track crucial metrics like conversation rates, total deal value, and the total commission value.
The app also has a note-taking feature, and you can assign conversions to teammates. This way, you can really become a follow-up boss! 😎
Follow Up Boss key features
- Intuitive drag-and-drop deal pipeline to help visualize and track your active listings and buyers
- Two-way sync with Google Calendar and Office 365 Calendar
- Set reminders so you never miss a follow-up
- Sort tasks according to priority
Follow Up Boss pricing
Pricing plans start at $69/user per month.
Follow Up Boss customer ratings
- G2: 4.4/5 (30+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (20+ reviews)
7. Top Producer
Top Producer is a CRM system that lets you build dynamic client workflows.
If a deal falls through or a meeting is missed, the automation feature will update the task automatically. The app also integrates with Gmail, iCloud, Outlook, and other software.
But will this tool help you produce top-performing agents?
Top Producer key features
- Professional real estate email templates
- Keep your team informed with shared access to contacts, communications, and schedules
- Get detailed insights into customers with social media data
- Track your client’s properties of interest with a free MLS (multiple listing service) connection
Top Producer pricing
Top Producer’s pricing plan starts at $45/user per month.
Top Producer customer ratings
- G2: 2.9/5 (100+ reviews)
- Capterra: 3.8/5 (100+ reviews)
Let’s see if this app can help your agents weather any real estate storm.
Freshworks key features
- Email and chat conversations and phone recordings with prospects
- Get a list of upcoming appointments and tasks to be completed
- Prioritize your pipeline better by letting Freddy, the AI, identify and tag deals you should work on
- Create custom fields to store relevant data and to capture the details of a property
Freshworks’ pricing plans start at $35/user per month.
Freshworks customer ratings
- G2: 4.6/5 (800+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (400+ reviews)
9. Ixact Contact
Ixact Contact is a CRM software with detailed contact profiles to help you keep track of customer birthdays and move-in anniversaries. 💝
The tool also lets you set commission goals and map out steps to get there. This way, teams can track progress and stay determined.
Ixact Contact key features
- Organizes your contact data into on one, easy-to-manage database
- Keep track of your commissions and your sales process
- Get real-time insights into your sales process with widgets and dashboards
- Get email reminders of important tasks and appointments
Ixact Contact pricing
Ixact Contact’s pricing plans start at $39/month.
Ixact Contact customer ratings
- G2: 4.4/5 (200+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (140+ reviews)
HubSpot is one of the top CRM for real estate that makes customer communication a breeze. With the click-to-call functionality, you can connect with clients with a click of a button.
You can also connect this free CRM to HubSpot marketing, sales, customer support, and content management tools to create a productivity hub spot for your agents.
HubSpot Key features
- Get notified when a potential customer opens your email
- Turn your best and most repetitive sales emails into templates
- View your entire sales pipeline on a visual dashboard
- Stay connected with leads while on the road with the iOS and Android mobile CRM apps
HubSpot offers a free plan, and if you want to opt for a paid plan, they start at $50/month.
HubSpot customer ratings
- G2: 4.3/5 (7000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (2000+ reviews)
Sometimes real estate agents can get super territorial, and it can lead to conflict in teams.
Fortunately, Salesforce is a real estate CRM software with a cool territory management feature. It can help you avoid team conflict by assigning agents to specific opportunities.
Salesforce key features
- Tap into activity on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube to see what types of properties your customers are interested in
- Share documents and insights with team members using the chatter feed feature
- Route and assign leads to the right real estate sales agent
- Track your agents’ performance with real-time dashboards
Salesforce’s pricing plans start at $25/user per month.
Salesforce customer ratings
- G2: 4.2/5 (11,000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (10,000+ reviews)
Pipedrive is a real estate investing software with native Android and iOS apps that you can use without an internet connection. This way, you can still keep track of your deals while on a drive. 🚘
Pipedrive key features
- Your audio notes are automatically transcribed
- Communication automation features like automatically sending out personalized emails
- Activity reminders to keep you on top of your deals
- Sync appointments with Google Calendar
Pipedrive’s pricing plans start at $15/user per month.
Pipedrive customer ratings
- G2: 4.3/5 (1000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (2000+ reviews)
Last but Not Leased 😉
CRM software can help your real estate agency make informed decisions, stay in touch with high-value customers, and automate repetitive tasks.
But just like any house hunter, you can’t just settle for any ol’ real estate software.
And while we did mention some decent real estate CRM tools, none of them are as comprehensive as ClickUp.
Why settle for “decent” when you can have the best commercial real estate CRM?
Seal the deal with ClickUp for free today to experience a free CRM tool that’ll make your agents feel truly at home. 🏠