So, you’ve long committed to 17Hats as your business process management software, but you’re ready for a change.
You likely want a comparable customer relationship management tool to streamline client communication, invoicing, and project management tasks.
There are several alternatives to 17Hats on the market, but what should you choose? Which CRM tool will save you the most time and money? Don’t worry. We already did the research. ✅
This article highlights the 10 best alternatives to 17Hats for customer management in 2023. All you need to do is check out this list and pick the tool that does what you need. Ready?
What Is a 17Hats Alternative?
17Hats is a business process management software for smaller teams and entrepreneurs. The ideal alternative should offer practically everything 17Hats can provide, plus extra tools, integrations, and automations your business needs.
Here are some of its best features:
- Appointment scheduling
- Customer relationship management and customer database software
- Cloud-based functionality
- Contract creation
- Customer journey mapping tools
- Expense tracking
- External and internal communication software
- Integrations with Google Calendar, QuickBooks, and Stripe
- Invoicing and online payment processing
- Project and task management features
- Product management tools
- Time tracking
- Workflow analysis
What Should You Look for in 17Hats Alternatives?
The best 17Hats alternative for your business might differ from the right option for another business. It’s all about finding something with everything you need for a price that fits your budget.
Here are some of the critical points we looked for when researching the best alternatives to 17Hats:
- Templates: CRM templates to help you refine your CRM strategy, plus plenty of templates for other business functions to make life easier 🌻
- Communication: Quality client communication and internal communication features are a must for CRM software solutions
- Operations management: The best tools provide operations management software that can reduce costs and streamline your business processes
- Integrations: Business management tools that integrate with the other software you use to bring everything together in one place to make life easier
- Financial management: Invoicing, expense tracking, and budgeting features are must-haves
Remember, this isn’t an exhaustive list. You might also want a time tracker or PayPal compatibility. Whatever it is, make a mental note, and get ready to find your dream solution.
The 10 Best 17Hats Alternatives to Use in 2023
Ready to shake things up and find a new business management platform? Here are the 10 best 17Hats alternatives to use in 2023.
As G2’s winner for the best project management tool in 2023, ClickUp’s business management system offers thousands of features and integrations for freelancers and businesses. Think of what you could do with everything you need at your fingertips. ✨
ClickUp’s CRM tools can accelerate client growth, increase client satisfaction, and streamline customer support. It’s an all-in-one project management software that’ll help you streamline workflows, manage multiple projects visualize your pipeline, and collaborate in real time like never before.
We’re talking client questionnaires, secure document sharing with ClickUp Docs, templates to optimize workflows, integrations, and customizable views.
There are also MindMaps and Whiteboards for brainstorming ideas and collaborating, assigned comments to keep everyone updated with tasks, and (drumroll, please) the Free Forever plan that gives you all this for free. 🥁
ClickUp best features
- Delegation tools allow you to add multiple assignees to get speedy help and discuss tickets in real time
- Over 50 Dashboard widgets to visualize and unify all of your customer data for improved support and lead management
- ClickUp Automations allows you to automate repetitive tasks to save time and money
- A template library with over 1,000 options to improve workflow optimization, social media optimization, project management, brainstorming, budgeting, and more 📚
- More than 1,000 integrations with popular tools, and if any are missing, you can use Zapier to add your integrations without dealing with technical API docs
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, and more, so every client and team has access
- Some user reviews mention there’s a learning curve when you first get started
- Some reviewers remarked about the need to change notification settings to avoid overwhelm when tasked with a heavy workload
- Free Forever
- Unlimited: $7/month per user
- Business: $12/month per user
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
- ClickUp AI is available on all paid plans for $5 per Workspace member per month
ClickUp ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (8,900+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (3,800+ reviews)
HoneyBook is a business management software for small business owners and creative entrepreneurs. Its features manage tasks, schedule appointments, create invoices, track expenses, and improve project management. HoneyBook also facilitates streamlined client communication and lead management.
HoneyBook best features
- End-to-end client management features keep all lead-related information in one place
- Workflow automation can handle follow-up emails, appointment scheduling, and invoice creation
- Templates and forms assist with proposal creation and lead generation
- The analytics feature provides insights into business performance, revenue, client satisfaction, and project management
- Some users report a confusing email interface that impedes efficient work when first switching to HoneyBook
- Reviews mention a lack of customization options on invoicing (e.g., adding credit card fees)
- Starter: $19/month per user
- Essentials: $39/month per user
- Premium: $79/month per user
HoneyBook ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (100+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.8/5 (500+ reviews)
Bloom is a lead generation and email marketing platform that helps businesses engage customers and manage leads. The platform specializes in allowing clients to book instantly via your website at any time of the day.
Bloom best features
- Marketing forms and lead captures feature aesthetically pleasing designs and customizable templates
- Embedding features allow you to add lead capture forms to your website and social pages for increased audience engagement
- Dozens of integrations are included, and you can use Zapier to add any you’re missing (no API required)
- A/B testing enables you to analyze and compare the performance of email campaigns and lead captures
- Some user reviews mention a lack of template options and gallery features
- Reviews mention a need for additional themes and customization settings
- Starter: $13/month per user
- Standard: $29/month per user
- Full-Serve: Contact for pricing
Bloom ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (80+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (10+ reviews)
FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting software for entrepreneurs and small businesses. It’s a business and financial management system without CRM features. Use it to manage finances, expenses, invoicing, time tracking, and project management from one easy-to-use platform.
FreshBooks best features
- Reporting options provide useful financial performance and time management insights to improve your bottom line
- Project management tools help track and organize tasks while improving collaboration
- Templates are included for invoicing, time tracking, and financial management, most of which are compatible with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Adobe PDF
- Integrations exist with business software tools like Stripe, Shopify, and Zapier
- Reviews mention difficulties with the electronic payment option only working with some banks
- Some users report issues using the app’s built-in reader function
- Lite: $17/month per user
- Plus: $30/month per use
- Premium: $55/month per user
- Select: Contact for pricing
FreshBooks ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (600+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (4,200+ reviews)
Insightly is a cloud-based customer relationship management tool that tracks projects, sales, and client communication. Freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses can use it to manage email marketing, projects, individual tasks, contacts, and leads.
Insightly best features
- Contact and lead management features help you centralize your information and keep track of sales opportunities and customer interactions
- A template library includes options for project management, marketing campaigns, sales pipeline insights, contact management, business reporting, and more
- Integrations cover popular business tools like QuickBooks, Gmail, and Outlook
- Advanced reporting features provide insights into project data, marketing, and sales performance
- Some users report difficulty using the interface and accessing email tracking on the mobile app
- Access to the full Insightly suite may be too expensive for startups, small businesses, and freelancers
- CRM Plus: $29/month per user
- CRM Professional: $49/month per user
- CRM Enterprise: $99/month per user
- All-in-One Plus: $349/month
- All-in-One Professional: $899/month
- All-in-One Enterprise: $2,599/month
Insightly ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.2/5 (800+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.0/5 (600+ reviews)
6. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is designed to manage customer interactions and streamline your sales pipeline, and it’s a fantastic 17Hats alternative. Use it for deal tracking, contact management, sales analytics, and email marketing, and enjoy cloud-based access from any tablet, mobile device, or PC with an internet connection.
HubSpot also allows you to add other useful business management software tools. 🏆
HubSpot CRM best features
- A comprehensive contact management system tracks contact information, allows you to add detailed notes, and enhances client interactions
- The template library includes free, customizable options for things like email marketing, client communication, lead tracking, landing pages, and contact forms
- Integrations are available with other tools, including Salesforce, Mailchimp, Shopify, Gmail, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics, and other HubSpot software
- Automations for marketing campaigns and lead tracking help streamline your sales process
HubSpot CRM limitations
- Some reviews from small businesses mention issues affording upgraded plans, marketing add-ons, and other additional fees
- User reviews mention difficulty using and understanding the workflow features
HubSpot CRM pricing
- Free Tools: $0
- CRM Suite for Individuals and Small Businesses—Starter: $30/month per user
- CRM Suite for Individuals and Small Businesses—Professional: $1,781/month per user
- CRM Suite for Businesses and Enterprises—Professional: $1,781/month per user
- CRM Suite for Businesses and Enterprises—Enterprise: $5,000/month per user
HubSpot CRM ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.4/5 (2,000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (3,800+ reviews)
Dubsado is a business management platform for small businesses and entrepreneurs with features designed to automate processes and streamline your workflow. Users can create contracts and custom forms, automate email communications with clients, and process invoices from a single suite.
Dubsado best features
- Client management features organize project details, contact information, communication history, and more
- The template library includes pre-designed forms, contracts, invoices, marketing emails, and project proposals
- Workflow automation features allow you to set up triggers and actions for client communication and project creation
- Integrations include popular apps and services like QuickBooks, Zapier, and Xero
- Some reviews mention issues creating a variety of invoice types and a need for additional customization
- Users report a learning curve using the workflows, with errors resulting in issues like accidentally sending automated emails at the wrong times
- Starter: $20/month per user
- Premier: $40/month per user
Dubsado ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (60+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (40+ reviews)
HelloLeads is a lead management platform designed to improve client communication for businesses of all sizes. Use it for lead generation, nurturing, analytics, and more, empowering your workflow to save time while you sell more.
HelloLeads best features
- Template library offers dozens of options for email marketing and campaigns
- Integration options feature popular third-party lead-generation platforms, SMS providers, and cloud-calling services
- Contact and lead management tools help you track all of your leads and contacts in one place to enhance your sales performance
- Sales analytics provide detailed reports designed to help identify potential areas for improvement
- Some reviews from small business owners report a need for improved analytics and a more user-friendly interface on the mobile app
- Free plan is limited to 250 leads or customer records and 10 lists
- Essential: $5/month per user
- Enterprise: $9/month per user
HelloLeads ratings and reviews
- G2: N/A
- Capterra: 4/5 (3+ reviews)
Agiled is a business management platform designed for freelancers and small businesses. It’s an excellent 17Hats alternative with tools for invoicing, time tracking, project management, team collaboration, and improving customer relationships.
Agiled best features
- Comprehensive project management features allow you to create tasks, set deadlines, and track task progress for individual team members
- Dozens of customizable templates for invoicing, proposals, contracts, project estimates, purchase orders, and sales reporting
- Over two dozen integrations with popular tools like Wise, TimeCamp, ZohoBooks, and Asana
- Collaboration tools allow users to create to-do lists, share files, and communicate in real time to streamline your team’s workflow
- Some reviews mention a need for improved visual customization, expense tracking, and payment integrations
- Free plan is limited to two clients and 100 leads
- Basic: Free
- Pro: $9.99/month per user
- Premium: $14.99/month per user
Agiled ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (380+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (330+ reviews)
Salesforce CRM is a popular cloud-based customer relationship management software. It provides a full suite of tools that streamline business processes, improve sales performance, and maintain profitable customer relationships. Users also have the option to add several other helpful business management software options.
Salesforce best features
- Multiple integrations with tools like Slack, Google Workspace, DocuSign, Jira, and Dropbox
- Analytics and reporting tools provide valuable sales, marketing, and customer service insights
- Marketing automation tools allow you to put social media management and email marketing on autopilot
- A comprehensive customer service management system efficiently handles support requests, customer inquiries, and communications
- Some reviews from small business owners report annual fee increases that are too high for their budgets
- Some users mention fees for additional features that increase the price beyond the advertised price
- Small Business CRM Starter: $25/month per user
- Small Business CRM Sales Professional: $80/month per user
- Small Business CRM Service Professional: $80/month per user
- Small Business CRM Marketing Cloud Account Engagement: $1,250/month per user
Salesforce ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (1,600+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (200+ reviews)
Ready to Change It Up?
With so many 17Hats alternatives, there’s no doubt your team will find the ideal business management tool for all of your top needs.
Still not sure where to start? How about at the top of our list, with the ultimate all-in-one software to manage projects, complete tasks, and save time—ClickUp.
With hundreds of flexible features for effective project, client, and workflow management, it’s the ideal 17hats alternative for virtually any team. So why wait? Sign up for ClickUp today and watch your productivity soar to new heights. 💸