14 Best Business Management Software 2022: Reviews & Pricing
What does your team want most? A vacation to Los Cabos? (Don’t we all!) But more importantly, your team wants tools to help them get their work done faster.
Business management software is one way to help your team meet this goal. With powerful software, your team can stay on top of things, so nothing slips through the cracks of busyness.
Whether it’s assigning tasks, collaborating on projects, tracking time, documenting processes for smoother internal processes, or creating a knowledge hub for customers, there’s so much you can do with business management software.
What is business management tools?
Business management software is a set of programs, technologies, and applications enabling a business to manage, automate, and optimize its processes and operations.
Typically, most business management software provides solutions for:
- Customer relationship management
- Cloud storage and data management
- Enterprise project management
- Business metrics tracking
- Invoicing and budgeting
- Analytics and reporting
- Workflow automation
The global business software market was valued at $429.59 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2022 to 2030. It’s a massive market with many players. But, on the upside, this gives you many options to choose from.
Here are the top business software to help with your operations and team management!
14 best business management software
The best business management software means different things to different people. For example, you might be more interested in a powerful CRM, while another might value workflow automation more.
We’ve compiled the most popular business management platforms to help you find one that fits your needs.
Let’s get to it!
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity platform where teams come together to plan, organize, and collaborate on work using tasks, Docs, Chat, Goals, Whiteboards, and more.
Easily customized with just a few clicks, ClickUp lets teams of all types and sizes deliver work more effectively, boosting productivity to new heights.
If you’re searching for a free, intuitive, potent, and easy-to-use business management software, ClickUp is the way to go. With the free version, you access features that you’d have to pay for with other business software.
Whether you manage a small business or a large enterprise with thousands of employees, ClickUp has it all.
Thanks to advanced communication and collaboration features, you can have as many users as you’d like, create as many tasks as necessary, and collaborate on every step.
🔑 ClickUp key features
- Workflow templates: create workflow optimizations with the help of templates for all types of use cases—issue tracking, construction planning, software development, and more!
- ClickUp Docs: create SOP documents and share them with relevant teams. Collaborate with members on any documents as you continue to refine company processes
- Assigned comments: keep everyone in the loop and accountable by assigning tasks to team members in conversations
- ClickUp Mind Maps and Whiteboards: bridge the gap from ideation to execution by creating ClickUp tasks directly from your Whiteboards and Mind Maps
- 1,000+ integrations: Carry out every business activity from ClickUp’s dashboard by extending functionality
- 15+ customizable views: View your projects and tasks in Kanban, Gantt, table, calendar, board, or list view
💸 ClickUp pricing
- Free Forever Plan (best for personal use)
- Kanban boards
- Unlimited tasks and members
- Collaborative Docs
- 24/7 Support, and more
- Unlimited Plan (best for small teams ($5/member per month)
- Everything in the Free Forever Plan
- Resource management
- Unlimited Storage, Dashboards, Custom Fields
- Agile reporting, and more
- Business Plan (best for mid-sized teams ($12/member per month)
- Everything in the Unlimited Plan
- Custom reporting
- Advanced automation, time tracking, and Dashboard features
- Timelines, Mind Maps, and more
- Business Plus Plan (best for multiple teams ($19/member per month)
- Everything in the Business Plan
- Subtasks in multiple Lists
- Custom permissions
- Custom capacity in workload
- Personalized admin training, and more
👉 If you need a full software suite to handle your Enterprise workloads and processes, we’d love to help set you up for success! Please contact Sales when you’re ready.
⭐️ ClickUp ratings
- G2: 4.7/5 (4,409 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (2,810 reviews)
💬 What customers say about ClickUp
“I like the simplicity of creating, organizing, and schedule tasks. For our team, the sprint views were the best. Also, the ability to display the same tasks in different personalized views, even for each member was the best. We don’t always look at the same, and this was a game changer. Similar software like Asana or Trello, or event Project failed to achieve and understand this: ‘We want to see the same data, but with our very own eyes.'” — Capterra review
“ClickUp is the only work management that lets you use all of its features for free. I love being able to use calendar, list, and kanban simultaneously. Plus, the customization is endless! HIGHLY recommend.” — G2 review
Bitrix24 is a business management tool helping businesses manage projects, gain CRM insights, and automate HR practices. Communication, CRM, and collaboration are the three main focus areas of Bitrix24.
It’s a highly versatile tool, but this versatility comes at a small expense. Not every feature is accessible, so there are limitations.
For example, you can build your company website with Bitrix24. But you’ll have to contend with severe limitations like storage, speed, customization, and responsiveness.
🔑 Bitrix24 key features
- Option to self-host, which gives you total control over your data, source code access, and the ability to build additional native tools
- You can create, assign and oversee the progress of tasks and projects on a single dashboard
- HR management tools to track employee timesheets, schedule time offs, and create reports
- Make calls, videoconferences, or chat with customers without leaving Bitrix24
✅ Bitrix24 pros
- Holistic business operations functionalities: You can manage clients, oversee employees, plan and implement projects and provide e-learning opportunities from a central place
- Easily customize Bitrix24 to fulfill your needs or integrate with other providers through their partner store
- Multiple task views, including calendar, planner, and Kanban
❌ Bitrix24 cons
- Creating recurring tasks is only available on paid option
- No project templates in the free version
- Complex user interface
💸 Bitrix24 pricing
- Free forever: Unlimited users, collaboration(chat, video calls, and company workspace), website builder, task and project management, CRM, and 5GB storage
- Basic: $49/month, 5 users, collaboration, project management, contact center, online store, a website builder, and 24GB storage
- Standard: $99/month, all in the free plan, 50 users, administration and customer support, online documentation, marketing support, and 100GB storage
- Professional: $199/month, all in the free plan, unlimited users, sales intelligence, business process automation, HR automation, and 1024GB
⭐️ Bitrix24 ratings
- G2: 4.1/5 (451 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.1/5 (513 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Bitrix24
“The overall experience is positive, but it is not easy to use all the functions as they are not interoperable with each other (example: project management with CRM).” — Capterra review
“The Bitrix24 landing page can be cluttered and overwhelm new users with options. Because there is a significant amount of functionality and likely duplication with other systems (such as Outlook, etc.), the software is not consistently used to its full potential by members.” — G2 review
Chanty is a team collaboration tool enhancing team productivity by simplifying team communication.
This collaboration tool makes video-conferencing and calls a breeze. It even has audio team calls!
Chanty is intuitive, and the user interface won’t cause unnecessary frustrations. With Chanty, teams can share screens and documents and collaborate on tasks.
🔑 Chanty key features
- A central dashboard (Teambook) to organize tasks, conversations, and files
- Pin messages to focus on the most important deadlines, ideas, and tasks
- Can easily set roles, permissions, and privileges among team members
- Simple, intuitive, and super easy to customize to business needs
- Turn messages into tasks in an instant
✅ Chanty pros
- Quick and forever access to conversation history(comes in handy when searching for people)
- Option to share content in multiple formats, including video, images, and GIFs
- You can reply to messages with voice messages
- Track project progress with kanban view
❌ Chanty cons
- No screen sharing in the free plan, which is a real turnoff for smaller teams
- Limited task views. You only have the Kanban and calendar options
- You can’t set roles and permission controls in the free version
💸 Chanty pricing
- Free plan: Free forever, unlimited conversations, built-in task management, up to 10 members, 1 guest user, up to 10 integrations
- Business plan: $3/user/month, unlimited group video calls, 3 guests per member for free, dedicated support line, unlimited integrations
⭐️ Chanty ratings
- G2: 4.5/5 (35 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (31 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Chanty
“Chanty’s remarkable feature is that it has a Team book feature that allows any team to create & organize tasks, conversations, annotated messages, & everything shared. Besides, it is also possible to send instant direct messages to any team members. Though it allows both private and public communication options, it is impossible to create different types of channels, and that’s one of the downsides as per my experience.” — G2 review
“We run a distributed team of 30 from all over the world, spread across five different time zones. Chanty’s been our go-to tool for staying in touch and discussing work-related issues as well as having fun sharing memes and gifs. It works flawlessly and we’ve recommended it to other remote and distributed teams. The task management feature is very basic – I’d love to see the ability to track tasks and see who’s on them, what their status is, to assign subtasks, deadlines and more. Alternatively, a native Trello integration would be great.” — Capterra review
Tax season time is not a favorite for many self-employed people and solopreneurs.
And it might not be your favorite either. So, when you hear about a cloud accounting solution, we think you’d run toward it.
Freshbooks is the accounting software small businesses and freelancers swear by. With FreshBooks, you can track billable time as a freelancer or small business owner. You can also set up recurring billing and track expenses.
And if you’re always going off-budget, Freshbooks can help you with financial forecasting.
🔑 Freshbooks key features
- Diverse integration opportunities for e-commerce businesses that work on Squarespace, eBay, Shopify, etc.
- The ability to accept online payments is also a good deal for freelancers who work with global clients
- Easily create invoices and send automatic reminders for late payments
- The mobile app is a handy feature for accounting invoicing on the go
- Double-entry accounting functionality
✅ Freshbooks pros
- Unlimited invoices, which is an excellent feature for small businesses and freelancers
- Relatively good customer support on multiple platforms including phone, email
❌ Freshbooks cons
- Reporting on forecasting and expense estimates is not as robust as other alternatives
- Not ideal for businesses with large inventories
- Limited chat and collaboration for projects
- A limited number of billable clients
💸 Freshbooks pricing
- Lite: $15/month, 5 billable clients, track unlimited expenses, track sales reports
- Plus: $25/month, 50 billable clients, automatic capture of receipt data, recurrent billing and client retainers, ability to invite accountant, double-entry accounting reporting
- Premium: $50/month, unlimited clients, all in plus, customized email signatures, customized emails, business health reports
- Select: Custom pricing, capped ACH fees, dedicated account manager, 2 team member accounts, automatic expense tracking
⭐️ Freshbooks ratings
- G2: 4.5/5 (645 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (3,666 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Freshbooks
“Freshbooks does what you need it to do, but the simple version isn’t extremely robust.
Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. I don’t like that it doesn’t have all the integrations I need. For example, I have to enter all of my sales from my website (via Paypal) manually because I am not tech-savvy and don’t know how to create a ‘code’ or something that’s needed for it to do it automatically.” — G2 review
“The cost is a bit steep so I may not continue to use them — I’m 50/50 at the moment. If they provided more value for the cost I would consider it a good investment, but paying for a CRM on top of that is expensive. Overall I do love the software!” — Capterra review
HubSpot is a household name in customer relationship management (CRM). The free version of Hubspot CRM is pretty feature-packed for smaller businesses and teams.
And since we all love easy-to-use software, HubSpot doesn’t disappoint.
The dashboard is simple and intuitive, but reporting features are advanced for a free tool.
🔑 HubSpot key features
- Email tracking and engagement notifications to simply prospect and lead management
- Rich training materials, including a detailed knowledge hub, webinars, and videos
- Live chat makes it easy for customers to reach your sales team
- The real-time view of the sales pipeline is pretty impressive
- Email templates to simplify prospect follow up
✅ HubSpot pros
- Unlimited users feature is one of a kind, especially since it’s a free version
- Up to a million contacts
- 3,000+ integrations
❌ HubSpot cons
- The free plan is not the most potent CRM option for larger enterprises
- Premium plans will cost you an arm and a leg
- No telephone support for the free version
💸 HubSpot pricing
- Starter: $45/month, get rid of Hubspot branding on (forms, emails, and live chat), email, and in-app support chat
- Professional:$800/month, All in starter plus, personalization and automation across channels, A/B testing, custom report building, phone support, Salesforce integration
- Enterprise: $3200/month, Professional plus, manage teams and brands, permission control, advanced reporting, and adaptive testing
⭐️ HubSpot ratings
- G2: 4.4/5 (8,912 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (3,213 reviews)
💬 What customers say about HubSpot
“It is helpful for the essentials of CRM functions with Sales teams that are just starting out. It does not have the ability to scale with the company to operate at scale outside of the marketing platform.” — Capterra Review
“An exceptional CRM. There is a reason why it stands out as the leading CRM tool for SMBs. Value for money can get a little expensive. However, it proves worthy after using the extensive suite of features. I wished its automation and reporting tools were more developed. The workflow feature does provide automation capabilities, however, after entering into some depth, it eventually falls short.” — Capterra review
Integrify is a low-code workflow management software. It’s best suited for businesses wanting to automate complex and repetitive business processes to create a productive environment for teams.
Integrify enables you to assign tasks to the right person at the right time. This way, you save costs and avoid costly errors in the future.
🔑 Integrify key features
- Having a dedicated account manager also eases set-up and customization for clients
- We’re a fan of templates, so the free workflow App Starter Templates are a lifesaver
- Ability to connect all your apps and software with Integrify with APIs
- Unlimited audit trails to show process automation
- Expandable file and document storage
✅ Integrify pros
- Self-service portal for team members who prefer to explore their way to a solution
- Real-time requests and collaboration of process automation
- Smart web forms to gather processes and route information
- Customized notifications and reminders
- Custom reports and dashboards
- Cloud and on-premise options
❌ Integrify cons
- Pretty complex and not as intuitive for less experienced users
- Poor scalability as processes become more complex
- Pricing information is not readily available
💸 Integrify pricing
- Inquire with Integrify for pricing
⭐️ Integrify ratings
- G2: 4.4/5 (31 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (19 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Integrify
” The program could allow for some better styling. You have the ability to control the CSS however you can’t change the overall look and feel too drastically. The reporting module is also lacking in functionality; however you’re able to get around this with custom reporting since they provide you SQL access to the database.” — G2 review
“Actually it took me weeks to understand how to work on Integrify. That’s why I am requesting some enhancements in customer experience to be simpler and to the point. Even I have to say that they have a perfect Support Team who helped me to get it done.” — Capterra review
7. MS OneDrive
Microsoft OneDrive is a digital asset management platform for businesses. With MS OneDrive, businesses can manage, share, and collaborate on different brand files.
🔑 MS OneDrive key features
- Document scanning to backup crucial documents and receipts
- Omnichannel access through your phone, laptop, and tablet
- Collaboration on editing and document creation is superb
- Quick file synchronization
✅ MS OneDrive pros
- Excellent and simple to use interface
- Powerful collaborative editing
- Comprehensive support
❌ MS OneDrive cons
- Lesser storage compared to competitors
- Synching is limited to specific folders
💸 MS OneDrive pricing
- OneDrive for Business Plan 1: $5/user/month, file sharing, and OneDrive storage
- One Drive for Business Plan 2: $10/user/month, all in Plan 1, advanced security and compliance capabilities
⭐️ MS OneDrive ratings
- G2: 4.3/5 (9,098 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (10,526 reviews)
💬 What customers say about MS OneDrive
“Overall, I haven’t had any issues with OneDrive working or its functionality. It does exactly what it’s advertised to do, and it does it well. I don’t like the fact that I am constantly getting alerted to different OneDrive-related things throughout the day. It seems like there are always updates or something goes wrong. And while interacting with other products is a selling point, it also made the organization forced into purchasing the rest of the Microsoft suite in order to get the full potential out of OneDrive.” — Capterra review
“There are occasional issues with time lagging when switching between programs and files. But generally, this has decreased over time. Management of which users have access to which folders, documents, etc, can also be a little tricky if you are trying to regulate this tightly.” — G2 review
Netsuite is a business management software that helps companies manage enterprise resource planning. It’s a cloud-based platform offering CRM, financial, and e-commerce management.
You can automate workflow processes, access powerful business intelligence data, and gain access to your financial and operational performance from a central dashboard.
🔑 Netsuite key features
- Multiple screen views that enable you to have different features open at once
- Users can vote for bi-annual changes and feature updates
- Native business intelligence
✅ Netsuite pros
- Birds-eye view of multiple business units, headquarters, and even global offices
- Advanced personalization and customization capabilities
- User-friendly and flexible
- Robust reporting features
❌ Netsuite cons
- Occasional feature removals that might be helpful to some users
- Expensive add-ons that could be part of the core solution
- Extensive but confusing documentation
- Poor mobile experience
💸 Netsuite pricing
- Inquire with Netsuite for pricing
⭐️ Netsuite ratings
- G2: 3.9/5 (1,866 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.1/5 (828 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Netsuite
“NetSuite has robust personalization and customization capabilities and offers great value to its customers. NetSuite is user-friendly and offers great flexibility. Some of the standard functionalities are not complete resulting in frustration sometimes.” — G2 review
“Netsuite allows us to be as flexible as needed – it’s good at a lot of different things, but it’s great at being customizable. We can change The system to suit our needs and adapt on the fly as requirements change. The testing process for the upgrade schedule leaves a little to be desired. The mobile experience isn’t great – it’s best on a real browser (the app is more forward-facing rather than back end processing). Also not a huge fan of all the add-ons that should be included with the “standard” addition.” — G2 review
nTask is a project management platform easing collaboration, planning, and management of everyday tasks. With nTask, you can allocate resources, generate budget and financial reports, and set task milestones.
nTask doesn’t stop there.
It also offers powerful meeting management features so you can hold quick meetings from anywhere.
🔑 nTask key features
- Ability to manage meetings, set agendas, and set recurring meetings
- Risk management monitoring with a risk matrix
- A time tracker to track your remote time
✅ nTask pros
- Sleek issue tracking where you can set an issue’s severity and track the status
- Multiple views, including Gantt charts and unlimited kanban boards
- Bulk team invite which is sure to save you tons of time
- Pre-built kanban boards
❌ nTask cons
- Lacks advanced reporting features for a larger team
- Drags when attaching or uploading large files
💸 nTask pricing
- Basic: Free forever, 100 MB up to 5 team members, unlimited workspaces and tasks, meetings, time tracking, issue tracking
- Premium: $3/month/user, 5GB storage
- Business: $8/month/user, 10GB storage, custom roles and permissions, free onboarding, save custom filters
- Enterprise: Custom pricing, 100GB storage, permission control, advanced reporting, dedicated account manager
⭐️ nTask ratings
- G2: 4.4/5 (16 reviews)
- Capterra: 3.9/5 (19 reviews)
💬 What customers say about nTask
“It’s good valued and the free version offers plenty of functionalities including multi-agent collaboration. The interface is not very intuitive and I found myself preferring other solutions or excel to this one as it is not as easy to preview the information.” — G2 review
“Looking to the other side of coins, nTask in generally is an awesome product but there are some stumbling blocks. It offers limited integrations and steep learning curve. One can face some problems when using it for the first time. The calendar view functionality should be more elaborated. The expense level increases with the plan level. Also it is hard to make and create reports on it. The layouts seem to be outdated.” — G2 review
Pipedrive’s core function is a CRM platform. This software lets you create a sales pipeline and move your deals through the funnel.
The biggest advantage of using Pipedrive is its AI capabilities which help you automate tasks and close more sales.
🔑 Pipedrive key features
- The visual drag and drop sales pipeline lets you know your sales situation at a glance
- Filter and categorize leads for a more personalized followup
- You can add custom stages and fields to your pipeline
- Real-time reports to set your priorities right
✅ Pipedrive pros
- Sales action playbook to define critical sales tasks and goals and leave feedback
- 300+ integrations, including Slack, Salesforce, Gmail, and Zoom
- Forever history access to any deal’s calls, emails, and notes
- Automated reminders to follow up on leads
❌ Pipedrive cons
- You need extra software to handle things like advanced email marketing
- CRM features are limited to smaller and mid-scale teams
💸 Pipedrive pricing
- Essential: $9/user/month, calendar and pipeline management, limited customization and data migration, 30 custom fields
- Advanced: $19/user/month, email sync with templates and scheduling, group emailing, click tracking, workflow builder, 100 custom field
- Professional:$39/user/month, one-click calling and tracking, manage and create ensign documents, revenue projections, 1000 custom fields
- Enterprise: $59/user/month, advanced and custom reporting, heightened security preferences, unlimited custom fields
⭐️ Pipedrive ratings
- G2: 4.2/5 (1,523 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (2,402 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Pipedrive
“Have been for many years a huge Pipedrive fan due to how easy it is to set up and use on a day to day basis. Was easy to tweak, play around and make your own without a silly Salesforce implementation partner and cost. It crashes, crashes some more and crashes again. Customer service really couldn’t care less about it and you just end up with various elements of the system that just don’t work, so it makes the platform redundant. Even with several issues raised, still can’t speak to someone via screen share and am just sent down the chatbot route over and over again.” — G2 Review
“It is quite simple to use, compared to other similar solutions. We moved from an expensive CRM with a bunch of powerful features (that we never used) to Pipedrive that we actually use daily. Onboarding was rather simple. Customer support – great! Not ideal for recurring revenue model. Our customers have to renew their contracts yearly, so we have to make new leads for each year, even though it is the same customer. But it could be that it’s just us who have not found a better way to do it.” — Capterra review
Plutio combines project management, day-to-day task management, and sales into one intuitive platform. It’s a pretty flexible app and can work for a solo entrepreneur or a team in a larger company.
And if you’ve been looking for localized software, Plutio might be your answer. This all-in-one, small business management software, works in over 25 languages.
🔑 Plutio features
- Templates for your projects, tasks, invoices, sales contracts, and proposals
- Create dashboards for each user, so everyone sees what’s relevant to them
- Automatic invoicing and receipt sharing
✅ Plutio pros
- Multiple task views, including timelines, cards, and lists
- Interactive graphs to show your data in a central place
- Custom HTML widgets to customize your dashboards
- Quickly pull data from 3rd parties to Plutio
❌ Plutio cons
- Not built for larger teams
- Few payment integrations
💸 Plutio pricing
- Solo: $19, invite up to 3 clients
- Studio: $39, invite unlimited clients, 10 contributors
- Agency: $99, unlimited clients, 30 contributors
- Enterprise: Custom pricing, unlimited clients, single sign-on, custom on-boarding, dedicated account manager
⭐️ Plutio ratings
- G2: 4.5/5 (45 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (147 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Plutio
“Plutio is a cost effective way of engaging with remote teams and it has loads of features Trello doesn’t, such as time tracking and costing, proposals, or invoicing. The system can be slow to update sometimes, but not experienced any major downtime yet. It is also sometimes confusing to filter results and they don’t update automatically.” — G2 review
“Features are solid. The few things that aren’t already present are on the roadmap. Sometimes support requests are answered quickly – within an hour or so, but sometimes it could be days. As Plutio grows, I hope to see additional support.” — Capterra review
Proofhub is a project management platform simplifying how you plan and manage projects.
With Proofhub, you can create custom workflows, task boards, and group discussions. In addition, you can get rid of about six apps and platforms by switching to this one-hub station for your projects.
🔑 Proofhub key features
- Multiple views for your project, including kanbans, Gantt charts, table and calendar views,
- Templates to simplify project planning and implementation
- Daily agenda for a shared team objective
- Custom fields for your tasks
✅ Proofhub pros
- Work from wherever with Proofhub’s mobile app
- Multiple features for easy project management
- Robust admin and permission control
- White labeling
❌ Proofhub cons
- The initial learning curve can be steep, courtesy of the many features
- Hard to control notification type and frequency
💸 Proofhub pricing
- Essential: $45/month, 40 projects, unlimited users, 15GB storage,
- Ultimate control: $89/month, unlimited projects, unlimited users, 100GB storage, custom roles, white labeling
⭐️ Proofhub ratings
- G2: 4.9/5 (59 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (63 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Proofhub
“The Discussions and Notes feature makes collaboration during group brainstorming sessions very effective. Once we combine that with direct instant messaging and group chats, it creates the perfect blend between collaboration and communication management to ensure optimal team productivity. Managing notifications can be painstakingly difficult to do. It easily gets you overwhelmed and distracts you from focusing on specific items at a time.” — Capterra review
“Through ProofHub I was able to manage both my internal team and my client’s team on the same platform. My favorite feature was the ability to create task board (Kanban board) and assign tasks to different people. I could also allow for some of those tasks to only be viewed by my team, while others could be viewed by the client. They had just implented the calendar feature when I started using ProofHub. I think that it needs a good bit more work for it to flow more easily. There was difficulty trying to add everything to the calendar as well as keep up with it. Definitely a learning curve.” — G2 review
Dubsado is the platform that keeps your team in the flow. With this handy app, you can create workflows, schedule appointments, and manage projects from start to finish.
🔑 Dubsado features
- Easily manage client relationships with integrated emails, client portals, and task boards
- Recurring payments and payment reminders for more automation
- Scheduler lets clients book a call from your website forms
✅ Dubsado pros
- Helpful integrations that enable you to work faster
- Advanced workflow and task automation
❌ Dubsado cons
- Limited document sharing since you can’t share outside of the project workspace
- Steep learning curve
- No mobile app
💸 Dubsado pricing
- Starter: $200/year, unlimited projects and clients, form and email templates, invoicing and payment
- Premier: 400/year, all in starter plus, automated workflows, unlimited lead capture forms
⭐️ Dubsado ratings
- G2: 4.4/5 (53 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (27 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Dubsado
“I love the way everything is organized around projects. The lead capture form has been a great way to streamline inquiries. I was piecing together several free tools, and Dubsado’s cost is well worth being able to integrate things as my business grows. Cons: There’s definitely a learning curve and you have to watch a lot of videos to figure out how to set things up optimally. The videos are helpful, but it’s a lot!” — Capterra review
“It doesn’t seem to be built for companies that have more than a few employees or who use sub-contractors that may need to communicate to clients if you want to track all communication.” — G2 review
You’ve heard about Trello while searching for the best business management tool. It’s a popular project and task management platform with handy features.
The interface is modern and straightforward, and the learning curve is not as complex as most project management software.
🔑 Trello key features
- A huge community and templates to simplify using Trello
- Lots of third-party integration to extend the functionality
- Intuitive mobile apps to help you work on the move
- Reasonably priced for features provided
✅ Trello pros
- Beautiful interface to easily view project or task progress
- Lots of free templates for almost every business facet
- No-code automation to streamline workflows
❌ Trello cons
- Lacks flexibility for larger teams
- Reporting features are basic
- Limited storage
- Check out these Trello alternatives
💸 Trello pricing
- Free forever: unlimited cards, up to 10 boards, 10MB file size per upload, custom backgrounds, mobile apps, 250 workspace command runs
- Standard: $5/user/month, unlimited boards, 250MB per file upload, saved searches, custom fields, advanced checklists, single-board guests
- Premium: $10/user/month, multiple views(dashboard, timeline, map view, and table views), priority support, simple data exports
- Enterprise: $17.50/user/month, organization-wide permissions, public board management, multi-board guests
⭐️ Trello ratings
- G2: 4.4/5 (12,685 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (21,085 reviews)
💬 What customers say about Trello
“We love the visual aspect of it: different boards let you appreciate each project individually. You can go and modify the order of the elements or give priority to some task by putting it on top. It’s a very basic and easy-to-use software. If you have a big project, Trello is not the answer. This software is aimed mostly to small operations and small creative agencies. If you need to track software development, this is not the best choice.” — Capterra review
“Trello isn’t as user-friendly as it would seem. It takes a bit of time to get used to it, so it’s not ideal for someone who wants to get started with their projects immediately using boards. But aside from the learning curve, Trello is excellent and there aren’t any issues that I find with it.” — G2 review
The ultimate all-in-one business management software
All the tools on this list have some handy features. But, if you’re not sacrificing a crucial feature, then you are paying an arm and a leg. ClickUp takes care of this challenge.
With ClickUp, you get key features, including process automation, team collaboration, smooth communication, and intuitive project management capabilities.
Try ClickUp today and witness your team being more productive like never before!