Have you heard the news? Okay, you probably have since you read the headline, but I’ll tell it to you again:
ClickUp is one of Zapier’s top 10 fastest growing apps in 2018!
What does that mean? It means that a whole bunch of teams and users like you are totally in love with connecting ClickUp to their other work tools through Zapier.
Zapier connects thousands of apps together to help you get more from your workflow and data. ClickUp integrates with Zapier to seamlessly automate a lot of smaller tasks that you may be doing manually.
- Connecting Gmail with your ClickUp tasks
- Creating tasks in ClickUp from Google Calendar events
- Adding new Gitlab issues as ClickUp tasks
And those three are just a few of the many different automations you can use with Zapier and ClickUp.
If you’re pinched by a lack of communication between your workflow tools, then definitely give Zapier and ClickUp a try! They play nice together.
But, guess what? ClickUp integrates with tons of other tools too! In fact, utilizing our API to help you manage your work and team more effectively is one of primo goals.
ClickUp has a lot of integrations that you can use without Zapier, such as with Slack, Github, Everhour, Toggl, Harvest, Google Drive, Box and more. See the full list here.
But Zapier extends beyond just those, making them an indispensable tool, connecting thousands of apps together.
Who else is growing fast on Zapier?
These other top companies are also in the top ten for Zapier’s fastest growing apps:
- Discord: A voice and text chat app for gamers
- Things 3: To-do list app
- Leadpages: High-converting landing page builder
- Klaviyo: Messaging system for e-commerce brands
- Square: A huge payment processor for mobile
- Salesflare: Automated CRM for more intelligent contact records
- Coda: Wordprocessor + spreadsheets in one
- Landbot: Chatbots for landing pages
- Ghost: Markdown CMS
We’ve got some new apps to check out ourselves! Take a look at those and another big thanks to all of our users who love ClickUp and Zapier!