As a marketer, your daily schedule is filled with tasks from managing ad campaigns to collaborating on content creation. You scour analytics to inform new projects—whether they’re email marketing campaigns, lead nurturing, or brand messaging activities.
To streamline your workflows and free up time for the most important tasks at hand, you need enterprise marketing software. These tools let you create an organization-wide process for all end-to-end marketing and customer relationship management tasks.
Here, we’ll share the 10 best enterprise marketing tools to maximize your marketing efforts. 🙌
What Should You Look for in an Enterprise Marketing Tool?
Managing complex marketing processes is easier than ever, thanks to enterprise marketing software. With the right platform, you’ll collaborate better, have greater visibility into campaigns, and work more efficiently as a team to reach your goals. ✨
Look for the following in your enterprise marketing software:
- Marketing automation solutions: Publish social media posts or schedule tasks instantly with customer relationship management (CRM) automation
- Brand management: Manage your brand with functionality for storing digital assets, brand guidelines, and branding materials
- Customer data: Get insights into user journeys with a tool that offers customer segmentation based on their various needs and interest
- Lead generation: Choose software with built-in lead generation to target new audiences
- Budget and resource management: Pick enterprise project management software with budgeting features to help you manage resources and stay on track
- Analytics and reporting: As a marketer, you need numbers to inform your decisions. Find out what’s performing well and what isn’t by choosing software that offers analytics
- User-friendly interface and integrations: Lower the learning curve and get up to speed faster with a tool that’s easy to use
- Real-time collaboration: Enterprise collaboration tools make it easier to work with the entire team, keeping everyone on the same page
The 10 Best Enterprise Marketing Software to Use in 2024
Whether you’re looking for ways to track the customer journey, boost conversions through A/B testing, or monitor omnichannel marketing efforts, the right software can help you get the job done. Here are 10 enterprise marketing software solutions to try.
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity platform designed for teams and industries of all sizes to leverage its powerful marketing team tools. From brainstorming new ideas to executing social media and email campaigns, all your work is in one place!
Collaborate seamlessly with all team members in real-time thanks to ClickUp’s Docs and Whiteboards. Plug in new ideas or document action items from key meetings and instantly share them.
With different dashboards, quickly visualize progress, whether you’re tracking the customer experience or content creation process. These views offer insights into due dates and timelines so you can execute and adapt to roadblocks before they derail a project.
Moreover, the ClickUp AI writing assistant will save you tons of time creating must-have marketing documents like case studies.
Thousands of templates—including marketing plan templates and content calendar templates—make it easy to create a road map to your goals. Each one features different views and dashboards to stay up to date.
ClickUp’s Marketing Campaign Management template helps you manage campaigns from planning to execution. Dive into seven different view types to get visual overviews of everything from your budget to the content calendar and team trackers.
ClickUp best features:
- Optimize performance thanks to automated tasks that instantly assign due dates for various project steps to the right team members
- The all-in-one workspace means you don’t have to switch between programs to get all your work done
- The ClickUp AI Writing Assistant makes crafting content faster by generating new ideas, cleaning up your text, and tailoring it to different channels
- Integrations with Slack, DropBox, HubSpot, and Harvest make managing your marketing team more efficient
- The AI writing tool is only available on paid plans and can only be used in one Workspace
- There could be a higher learning curve due to the sheer number of features
- Free Forever
- Unlimited: $7/month per user
- Business: $12/month per user
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
- ClickUp AI is available on all paid plans for $5 per Workspace member per month
ClickUp ratings and reviews:
- G2: 4.7/5 (8,300+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (3,700+ reviews)
Brevo is a marketing platform that focuses on building customer relationships across various channels, including text, chat, and email. Use the platform to craft WhatsApp and SMS marketing campaigns as well as Facebook Ads and email marketing operations.
Built-in lead generation tools like sign-up forms mean you hear from customers more efficiently. These insights can help you boost conversions and provide a better customer experience. 🌻
Brevo best features:
- The marketing hub makes it easy to promote your brand, connect with customers, and increase conversion rates on everything from email drips to landing pages
- Advanced segmentation and personalized messages let you adjust your marketing strategy for different target audiences
- Templates can improve customer support with messages ranging from welcome emails to abandoned cart follow-ups
- Some users found the reporting tool basic and needed to supplement their analytics with outside resources
- There’s no live chat for customer support so you’ll need to send an email (or call if you’re on the business tier or higher) to get help
- Starter: $25/month
- Business: $65/month
- BrevoPlus: Custom pricing
Brevo ratings and reviews:
- G2: 4.6/5 (900+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (1,700+ reviews)
Brandwatch is an enterprise-level marketing automation platform for connecting businesses with their customers on social media. Used by some of the biggest brands on the planet, including Toyota and Tui, it’s no surprise this one makes our list of top enterprise marketing software.
Use the platform to conduct research on your target audience to develop products and services that meet their needs. Keep an eye on brand mentions to see what consumers are saying about your business. Create data-driven content using social media templates and track engagement to see what performs well and what needs improvement.
Brandwatch best features:
- Use highlighted trends to create content that keeps your brand front and center in a fast-paced environment
- Optimize social media marketing efforts using the content calendar to schedule, monitor, and approve content as it works its way through the pipeline
- Use the threats feature to monitor risks that might impact your brand
- The all-in-one social inbox feeds messages from multiple channels into one easy-to-respond space
- There are no publishing tools, which means you’ll have to use a different platform to get your content live
- Some features are complicated to grasp at first, resulting in a steeper learning curve when getting started
- Some users found the sentiment classification for customers wasn’t always accurate or complete
- Consumer Intelligence: Custom pricing
- Social media Management: Custom pricing
- Influencer Marketing: Custom pricing
Brandwatch ratings and reviews:
- G2: 4.4/5 (500+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.2/5 (200+ reviews)
4. Google Campaign Manager 360
Google Campaign Manager 360 offers insights into paid ads across various platforms. This Google marketing platform integrates with other Google tracking and analytics tools to form a comprehensive management resource.
Use the cross-channel ad management tool to track ads, streamline your workflow, and view reporting. Subscribe to get marketing insights delivered straight to your inbox so you’re always at the top of your game. 💪
Google Campaign Manager 360 best features:
- Deep analytics and reporting features give insights into all paid ad campaigns across channels in one space
- With faster data collection, react quickly to changing environments and assess risks to branding based on popular trends
Google Campaign Manager 360 limitations:
- Some users thought the dashboard was a little clunky, making it harder to use
- There are constant updates to the platform, which can change the layout, making it harder to navigate
Google Campaign Manager 360 pricing:
- Speak to the sales team to get custom pricing for your needs
Google Campaign Manager 360 ratings and reviews:
- G2: N/A
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (4+ reviews)
Moosend provides email marketing and automation software to boost e-commerce and digital brands. Use it to create visually-engaging emails with personalized content to boost open rates and increase conversions. Fully customizable templates cut down the time it takes to craft stunning emails without sacrificing quality.
Use content A/B testing to view metrics on different email campaigns across demographics. The email marketing platform also offers list segmentation to break things down by customer type.
Moosend best features:
- The Drag-and-Drop Newsletter Editor lets you create email content quickly
- Pre-made automation templates and more than 100 triggers ensure your customers hear from you when they need to
- Drive email sign-ups with 6 editable form types and target customers where they are in the funnel
- Lead scoring and other metrics give insights into which customers are ready to buy and those who may need more communication to make a conversion
- While users like the sign-up form templates, some found them to be a little basic
- At times, users found the platform to be slow and buggy
- Free Trial: All features free for 30 days
- Pro: $9/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing for small businesses and large organizations
Moosend ratings and reviews:
- G2: 4.7/5 (500+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (100+ reviews)
Improvado is a marketing automation solution to streamline reporting and give deeper insights into customer metrics. Manage project resources by leveraging this data to identify which campaigns have a better ROI. You can then allocate resources to boost performance.
Dashboard templates make it easy to see what your users are doing. Each dashboard is customizable, so you can track the information you need and ignore the rest. 📈
Improvado best features:
- 33,000+ data dimensions give granular insight into the customer journey
- Automated reporting is easy to insert into presentations to share details with the entire team
- Dozens of integrations, including Salesforce, Shopify, Microsoft Advertising, and Google Ads
- Some users found the customization options were limited, particularly for larger firms like SEO agencies
- The pricing can be prohibitive, particularly for smaller businesses
- Book a 30-minute call with the sales department to get custom pricing for the features you need
Improvado ratings and reviews:
- G2: 4.5/5 (50+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (20+ reviews)
7. Zoho CRM
Zoho is one of the biggest providers of customer data on the planet. Its cloud-based software is used for everything from sales and finance to legal and security IT management. Enterprise marketing platforms like Zoho Marketing Plus are the solution for automated workflows and unified marketing activities.
Easily engage with your audience across platforms, get instant notifications when customers reach out, and craft email campaigns in minutes. Use analytics to find which campaigns have the best ROI and get dynamic insights into how customers interact with your brand.
Zoho CRM best features:
- Zoho’s platform provides ease of use, meaning new users can get up to speed rather quickly
- Email templates improve deliverability and cut down on time it takes to produce great content
- Store and share marketing assets like editing guidelines, price sheets, or presentations
- The marketing ROI dashboard gives insight into customer engagement and which of your campaigns are the most fruitful
- CRM integration works with tools like image hosting sites, cloud storage services, and social media apps
Zoho CRM limitations:
Compared to other marketing automation tools on this list, pricing is higher, but there are also a lot more features
Zoho CRM pricing:
- Starts at $30/month with fees and custom pricing for add-ons and additional features
Zoho CRM ratings and reviews:
- G2: 4/5 (2,400+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (6,300+ reviews)
8. Adobe Campaign
Adobe Campaign is an omnichannel marketing platform that supports email automation and cross-channel customer data insights. Use the email marketing tool to automate repetitive tasks, monitor transactional campaigns, and create customer workflows. 👩💻
Adobe Campaign best features:
- AI features, powered by Adobe Sensei, predict the best time for your customers to engage with your brand so you can tailor campaigns
- Native integrations with other Adobe tools create a marketing suite for visually engaging content
- Target customers in all parts of the sales funnel with personalization and task automation
Adobe Campaign limitations:
- Some users wished there were more tutorials for the different features and integrations
- High-quality images can sometimes slow down the platform and creation process
Adobe Campaign pricing:
- Active Profiles: Pay based on the number of active customer profiles within a 12-month period
- Channels: Choose and pay only for the channels you need
- Add-ons: Tailored solution for enterprises
Adobe Campaign ratings and reviews:
- G2: 4.1/5 (300+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (100+ reviews)
Keap is a small business CRM designed to help you market better in less time. Gather new leads, view the number of sales, and monitor broadcasts in one convenient dashboard. Use the tool to store your customer contacts and use automated emails for smart follow-ups to inbound leads.
Keap best features:
- Automations collect leads and trigger the next steps so you can focus on results instead of busy work
- Personalized touches in emails make it sound like you wrote them, even if the tool did the work for you
- Curated templates make it easy to send targeted emails to segmented customer lists
- Pricing is contact-based, which can make it difficult to predict or adhere to marketing budgets
- There aren’t as many free integrations as other tools
- Pro: $199/month
- Max: $289/month
Keap ratings and reviews:
- G2: 4.2/5 (1,400+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.1/5 (1,200+ reviews)
Bonus: Check out our list of the top alternatives to Keap
ActiveCampaign offers email marketing automation and CRM benefits for small and large businesses. Use the tool to automate email campaigns, and route leads to the appropriate team member. Customizable templates let you personalize your communications while also saving time drafting the actual content. ✍️
ActiveCampaign best features:
- The sales features help you increase qualified leads and generate new ones with less effort
- Connect data across platforms with more than 900 integrations
- Forms and landing page templates make it easier for customers to find your brand and the information they need to make a purchase
- The mobile app doesn’t offer full functionality so you may not be able to do everything you need to if you’re away from your desk
- The user interface isn’t always intuitive, which can slow things down
- Plus: $49/month
- Professional: $149/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
ActiveCampaign ratings and reviews:
- G2: 4.5/5 (10,300+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (2,200+ reviews)
Streamline Your Marketing Efforts With ClickUp
The best enterprise marketing software is one that works for your specific business needs. Whether you want automation, integrations, templates, or something else, choose a platform that’ll enhance operations for your brand.
While the tools on this list are solid options, ClickUp offers a single platform for marketing, CRM, and more.
With features like an all-in-one workspace, task automation, and real-time collaboration, you have everything you need for successful marketing efforts. Sign up for ClickUp and start streamlining your marketing workflows today. 🤩