The key to success lies in customer support. With a good customer support platform like Zendesk, you can create a holistic customer service experience at scale. The platform helps brands build and maintain good customer relationships, which are critical to growth.
In which ways does Zendesk support customer support? Well, it unifies messages across channels, allows easy automation with zero or low code, tracks support requests easily, and monitors customer feedback.
But to get the most out of this customer support platform, brands can utilize the 1,300+ Zendesk apps and integrations designed to extend their power to meet various sales, marketing, and customer service needs.
With thousands of apps to choose from, which Zendesk integrations should you use?
We’re here to break down the 16 most useful integrations you can find on the Zendesk Marketplace.
Let’s get to it!
16 of the Most Useful Zendesk Integrations of 2023
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity platform where teams come together to plan, organize, and collaborate on work using tasks, Docs, Chat, Goals, Whiteboards, and more. Easily customized with just a few clicks, ClickUp lets teams of all types and sizes deliver work more effectively, boosting productivity to new heights.
Through its Zendesk integration, your support team will stay on top of tasks and priority tickets, ensuring your customers’ issues are resolved as fast as possible, improving efficiency and productivity. Things you can do with the ClickUp integration include:
- Link tickets to tasks for easy reference and delegation
- Create new tasks from Zendesk tickets
- Get automatic updates when you create or link a ticket to a task
Treating tickets as tasks makes it simple to track and ensure they’re resolved as quickly as possible. It’s the ultimate two-way street between these powerful cloud-based platforms!
- Facilitates interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Easy to automate various processes
- Flexible and customizable
- World-class customer support
- Simple to connect Zendesk and monitor progress
- Not all views are available on the mobile app…yet!
- Learning curve due to the number of available features and level of customizability
- Unlimited: $5 per member per month
- Business: $12 per member per month
- Business Plus: $19 per member per month
- Enterprise: Contact for custom pricing
ClickUp ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (4,781 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (3,071 reviews)
Slack is one of the top messaging apps available. It enhances collaboration and boosts workflow by allowing team members to communicate effectively. As for standalone apps, it does a pretty decent job. But the Slack app takes its capabilities to a whole new level.
Some of the benefits of the Zendesk Slack integration include:
- Stay on top of customer replies by sending tickets directly into Slack
- Improve collaboration and add private notes or side conversations in a support ticket in Slack
- Invite your high-value customers into Slack to make your team available whenever the need arises
- Set up automation to see feedback in Slack as it is received
Integrating Slack with Zendesk can help improve your response time, stay on top of your workload, and improve customer service quality, among other benefits.
- All your work conversations are in one place with Slack notifications
- It is easy to onboard without training because it is used almost everywhere
- Easy to use and feels natural
- You can segment the channels for specific parts of the project
- You may be overwhelmed by the many channels with different teams
- Standard: $6.67/$8.00 per user per month billed annually/monthly
- Plus: $12.50/$15.00 per user per month billed yearly/monthly
- Enterprise Grid: Contact for custom pricing details
Slack ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (30,180 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (21,435 reviews)
With the high level of competition in eCommerce stores, you need every advantage you can get. And good customer service goes a long way. If you have set up shop on the Shopify platform, the Zendesk integration for Shopify is critical to improving customer service and support. Some of the benefits of this integration include:
- Connect multiple Shopify storefronts to your Zendesk account to improve management
- Add a Web Widget on your storefront page, so customers can reach you quickly or serve themselves
- Ticket editor allows you to order cancellations and refunds easily
It allows your support team to access client information directly from your Shopify store and ensure they are informed before taking action.
- Works as a CRM for Zendesk
- You can scale customer services in Zendesk as your business grows
- The AI features of Zendesk can personalize for visitors
- Shopify email ID and phone number ID are identified as separate users in Zendesk
- Basic: $29 per month
- Shopify: $79 per month
- Advanced: $299 per month
Shopify ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (4,109 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (5,672 reviews)
Geckoboard is a handy tool that allows you to create and share real-time dashboards in a few steps. It integrates with over 80 tools to enhance its convenience and capability. One of its most critical integrations is with Zendesk.
Integrating it to Zendesk allows you and your team to easily share real-time customer support Zendesk metrics with your team through easy-to-understand dashboards. Some of the features of this include:
- Easy to build dashboards based on Zendesk metrics
- The visualizations are easy to interpret
- Power filters to visualize data
And sharing dashboards created by copy-pasting the link and sharing it in a message is easy!
- Allows team members to focus on the right metrics in Zendesk
- Spot problems before they occur and solve them through better visualization
- Motivates your star Zendesk agents if you highlight them on your dashboard
- You’re limited to pre-determined fields of data
- Essential: $39 per month
- Pro: $79 per month
- Scale: $559 per month
Geckoboard ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (47 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (76 reviews)
Nicereply is a CX survey software that offers CSAT, NPS, and Customer Effort Score surveys for Zendesk.
Using Nicereply allows you to measure customer satisfaction, effort, or loyalty via a survey at the bottom of every email, in your macros, or trigger it after resolving a ticket or a chat. Responses are pushed back into Zendesk as comments and custom field values.
Some of the benefits of the integration include:
- Fully customize your surveys
- Decide when your surveys will be delivered
- Protect your customers from over surveying
- Delete spam, irrelevant or abusive ratings
- Variety of customer experience surveys (CSAT, CES & NPS, 5-star survey, smileys, etc.)
- Combine multiple distribution channels
- Easy to set up and use
- Analytics could be more robust
- Nicereply offers paid plans starting at $39 per month
Nicreply ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (378 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (284 reviews)
6. Mailchimp Activity
Mailchimp is a marketing tool for managing and talking to customers and other parties. For Zendesk CRM integrations, Mailchimp Activity enables you to personalize your customer communication.
This allows you to easily automate the management of your tickets, users, and agents in Zendesk. Some of the features include:
- Efficiently managing the ticket requester’s Mailchimp mailing list subscriptions
- Viewing all email campaigns that a Zendesk Support ticket requester has received
- Viewing details of the actions the Zendesk ticket requester took with each Mailchimp campaign
These features, among others, allow you to anticipate your customers’ needs and questions, making your interactions more personal and meaningful.
Mailchimp Activity pros
- Excellent paid plans
- Usable for all businesses and projects of all sizes
- The creative assistant means you don’t have to have a lot of design skills
Mailchimp Activity cons
- Mailchimp restricts you to specific designs and formats only
Mailchimp Activity pricing
- Essentials: $9.99 per month
- Standard: $14.99 per month
- Premium: $299 per month
Mailchimp Activity ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (14,952 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (4,799 reviews)
Harvestr is a product management tool that boosts collaboration to heal product teams to make informed product decisions. Integrating it with Zendesk connects the support and product teams. This allows the product team to leverage customer data and feedback to make customer-centric improvements or create products according to their needs.
This customer data come from Zendesk support tickets which contain valuable customer feedback. It can improve collaboration between the product and support teams, making your customer happier with the product.
- Design customer-centric products to increase customer satisfaction
- Helpful in avoiding backlog through ticket prioritization
- Makes you focus on customer experience
- Adapts well to different workflows
- Lack of extended reporting abilities
- Free: 14-day free trial
- Scale: $79/$65 per editor per month billed monthly/annually
- Elite: $139 per editor per month billed annually
- Enterprise: Contact for custom pricing details
Harvestr ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.9/5 (31 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (501 reviews)
Zoom is one of the most popular video conferencing apps that is quite handy in boosting collaboration among team members. But certain situations make it usable in customer support. For example, when a customer inquiry requires a more personal experience, such as looking at their environment or helping them with a physical setup.
This is where the Zendesk Zoom integration comes in. Some features include:
- Schedule and start a meeting from within Zendesk without logging in separately to Zoom
- Record any information of the previous call and access it within Zendesk
These, plus other special features, make it an essential tool. This is especially true if you often have to deal with customer inquiries that require a one-on-one experience.
- Easy to invite people into meetings
- Very friendly and easy to use
- Plenty of useful apps to connect to
- You need an excellent internet connection
- Basic: Free
- Pro: $14.99 per month per host
- Business: $19.99 per month per host
- Enterprise: $19.99 per month per host
Zoom ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (41,571 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (12,297 reviews)
Check out these Zoom alternatives!
You need data to power your team’s workflow and boost the quality of customer conversations. If you have data locked in other databases or tools, it is impossible to sync it to your business tools without custom scripts or engineering help. That is unless you have Census, which can connect Zendesk to your workflow.
Census is one of the preferred apps that allows you to sync data from any warehouse into your sales and marketing tools. Its Zendesk integration will enable you to sync this information and data to Zendesk in a few taps. Some of the features of this include:
- You won’t rely on engineers to migrate data in Zendesk
- Your data will be ready to use on Zendesk or in a ticket
- Keep all your data in one place
Census is one of the more critical apps if you have your data in different warehouses and would like to use it to improve the customer experience in a ticket.
- Agents will resolve customer issues or a ticket without switching between multiple apps
- Segment your users to learn important information and identify patterns
- Improves routing for Zendesk tickets by using product data to identify your most valuable customers
- It is hard to modify a sync once a ticket is created
- Core: $800 per month
- Platform: Contact for custom pricing packages
Census ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.6/5 (76 reviews)
- Capterra: No reviews
Salesforce is a popular tool for sales, marketing, and support teams. It helps businesses improve customer service and products. Integrating it with Zendesk improves collaboration between your support and sales teams, increasing productivity to address a ticket or customer.
It also allows both teams to get access to the correct customer data. This allows the sales team to close more deals and the support team to offer a more personalized experience. It also automates various activities, such as reassigning a ticket based on certain conditions.
Some of the features and benefits of this include:
- Improved customer satisfaction due to personalized conversations
- Reaching faster resolutions through team collaboration
- Analyze Zendesk Support tickets data based on different Salesforce criteria
The Zendesk Salesforce integration allows you to deliver a holistic view of your customers for all your teams.
- Easy to track contacts, emails, and opportunities, and monitor the status of a lead
- Helps automate several processes
- Connect the Salesforce CRM to just about any external app or program
- Implementation can be complicated
- A bit pricy
- Essentials: $25 per month
- Professional: $75 per user per month
- Enterprise: $150 per user per month
- Unlimited: $300 per user per month
Salesforce ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.2/5 (12,815 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (17,197 reviews)
Trello is a project management tool well known for its simple interface and ease of use. For Zendesk Integrations, Trello is used to view your workflow, automate processes, create and assign tasks, collaborate, and communicate, among others.
The Zendesk Trello integration allows you to attach tickets to existing cards or create Trello cards directly from Zendesk tickets. You only need to navigate to the ticket, open the Trello app after integrating, then you can add it to an existing card or create a new one.
The benefits and features of this include:
- Easily tracking and organizing Zendesk tickets across departments and teams
- It gives a clear view of the processes of the ticket resolution for the customer support team
In this app, you can manage a constant workflow, delegate tasks, and quickly resolve customer issues as your team will be on the same page.
- Simple and straightforward design and interface
- Enhances collaboration across various teams
- Ensures your team is always on the same page
- Quick to integrate and start using
- The permission control could do with more details
- Standard: $5 per month
- Premium: $10 per month
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
Trello ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.4/5 (12, 812 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5(21,228 reviews)
TypeGenie is an advanced AI tool that learns to complete sentences personalized for brand and support agents. This makes our Zendesk integrations list because it creates responses faster and in a unified tone of voice, which is critical to branding.
The TypeGenie Zendesk connection improves customer service efficiency through AI-powered sentences and word completions as your customer support agents type.
Some of the benefits and features of integrating TypeGenie with Zendesk include:
- Remove repetitive elements from messages to improve quality
- Spend less time writing to ensure a new ticket gets a response faster or to tackle an existing ticket
- Auto completions are personalized and relevant as they are based on your past tickets
- Continues learning and becoming better
The faster you respond to customer inquiries, the better the experience you get with this app and address your ticket.
- Agents spend less time resolving issues
- Code-free development
- Handy reporting and analytics tools
- Easy to set up and use
- The completions may not be accurate as you start
- Pro: $20 per user per month
- Premium: $28 per user per month
- Enterprise: Contact for a custom quote
TypeGenie ratings and reviews
- G2: No reviews
- Capterra: No reviews
Ringover is one of the Zendesk integrations that helps with managing professional communications effectively. You and your team can make and receive calls online or from a smartphone app. This has several advantages, including unlimited calls to and from several countries, good reception from anywhere, and call integration with your CRM, among others.
When you integrate these calls in Zendesk, you can:
- Create, update, or automate an existing ticket
- Call your clients from within Zendesk in one click
- Playback voicemails and recorded conversations from within Zendesk
- Faster dialing and easy transfer to an available team member
These features improve your relationship with your customers.
- Much cheaper than a fixed phone line
- Easy access to call details, including logs and recordings
- Get client information when receiving a call to provide tailored support
- Customer data is consolidated in one place
- Sometimes a delay makes it hard to have a fluid conversation
- Smart: $24 per user per month
- Power: $49 per user per month
- Enterprise: Contact to create a custom plan
Ringover ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (27 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (189 reviews)
For Zendesk integrations, Asana is a popular project management tool allowing businesses to collaborate, communicate, manage, and organize their projects and tasks. Integrating it with Zendesk will enable you to resolve a ticket faster.
This app allows you to create and track tasks using Zendesk tickets easily. You can add context, attach files, and link existing tasks for a better workflow. This ensures everyone addresses support issues and provides personalized services, whether it’s a new user or a customer.
Some of the things you can do with this Zendesk integration include:
- Creating Asana tasks from Zendesk
- Link existing tasks to a Zendesk ticket
- Check the status of the resolution without leaving Zendesk
- Access various customer details for a personalized service
Of all the apps listed, this integration closes the feedback loop between Zendesk and Asana, allowing your company to improve customer service continuously.
- Improve collaboration on tasks through Zendesk
- Easy to track priority tickets and tasks
- Good offering of features on the free version
- Integrate external tools into Asana
- Customize the boards, categories, tasks, and subtasks
- Results in too many email alerts
- Not as flexible as some tools in this list
- Lacks productivity features compared to others
- Basic: $0 per member per month
- Premium: $10.99 per member per month
- Business: $24.99 per member per month
- Enterprise: Contact for custom pricing
Asana ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (8,831 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5.5 (11,357 reviews)
Check out these Asana alternatives!
15. Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects is a project management tool for creating workflows, tracking tasks, connecting with stakeholders, and team collaboration. For Zendesk integrations, this one is great because it allows you to send information between them and manage your projects more effectively for every ticket.
The integration allows you to automate several tasks that could reduce the team’s efficiency. Some of the things you can do with the integration include:
- Automate complex company data within minutes to save time
- Set webhook triggers based on particular actions
- Use rules such as Delays and Decisions to create an efficient workflow
- Execute actions at specific times of the day
Zoho Projects pros
- Break down tasks into very small components
- Modify templates without affecting previous projects based on the same template
- Not restricted on the number of projects you can create
Zoho Projects cons
- The Zendesk integration is slightly limited
Zoho Projects pricing
- Premium: $4 per month per user
- Enterprise: $9 per user per month
Zoho Projects ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (289 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.2/5 (256 reviews)
Monday.com is a project and team management platform with all the essential project management functions to get things done, no matter the project or team size.
The Monday Zendesk integration allows your support team to connect to other teams, such as product, engineering, and sales. This streamlines valuable user requests to your entire company.
Some of the things you can do with this include:
- Automatically transform Zendesk customer conversations into engineering tasks
- Manage and keep track of each ticket from one place
- Notify and update your team members directly from Monday
- Automatically consolidate all customer interactions in one place
- Creates a streamlined workflow for addressing new tickets
- Easy to collaborate across boards, keep track of projects, and set up
- Automation helps users stay on top of tasks and cut manual work
- There is no option to add custom comments from Zendesk
- Individual: Free
- Basic: $8 per user per month
- Standard: $10 per user per month
- Pro: $16 per user per month
- Enterprise: Contact for details
Monday ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (6,166 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (2,687 reviews)
Check out these Monday alternatives!
Improve Your Customer Support With Zendesk Integrations
Most of these Zendesk integrations are effective at boosting customer support when used alone. But now, there are thousands of tools you can bundle together to ensure customer service excellence. What you need to supercharge your customer service is, as Gartner calls it, “an integrated ecosystem of functionality”.
Zendesk provides a way to do just that with its 1,300+ integrations. Hopefully, you have found one or two integrations from the above that can help you achieve your objectives and find success.
If you need a full software suite to support your organization’s goals and systems, we’d love to help set you up for success. Please contact Sales when you’re ready!
Questions? Comments? Visit our Help Center for support.