The number of email users globally stands at more than four billion in 2024—more than half the world’s population. It isn’t surprising why businesses love their email marketing campaigns to get the word out.
Opinions may differ, but designing, scheduling, launching, and scaling email marketing campaigns are only possible with the right tool.
GetResponse is a tool marketers use for email marketing campaigns or to automate marketing operations.
However, the landscape of email marketing tool is highly dynamic. Requirements evolve, and each industry and business has its specific needs. As such, GetResponse may not cater to everyone’s needs and preferences.
We’ve curated a list of the top 10 GetResponse alternatives to address varied use cases and requirements. This list evaluates each tool’s features and pricing to ensure you find the perfect fit for your business.
What Should You Look for in GetResponse Alternatives?
Some email marketing management tools offer more features than others, but you must evaluate a tool’s usability for your specific requirements before committing to it. Before zeroing in on an alternative to GetResponse, there are a few things that you must keep in mind.
- Seamless Contact Management: Opt for a tool that simplifies contact management, integrates with CRM tools, and segments contacts on its own
- In-Depth Analytics: Your email marketing solution must offer deep insights into subscriber behavior, measure the effectiveness of your campaigns, and provide solid ROI data
- Robust Marketing Integrations: Ensure the tool integrates with e-commerce, search engine marketing, and other key apps
- All-in-One Marketing Suite: Pick a tool that offers landing page builders, e-commerce integrations, SMS marketing, chatbots, and other rich features
- Scheduling functions: Select a solution that allows you to schedule your email campaigns and automate delivery—a must-have for basic marketing automation
- Collaboration features: Look for features that enable you to work within a team setting without hiccups. This will speed up campaign planning and launches
- Affordability: Go for a tool that fits your budget, but do consider the features that are necessary for the scale at which you operate
Finally, why not try out the free plan to see how the tool works and if its interface suits you and your team?
The 10 Best GetResponse Alternatives to Use in 2024
HubSpot is an excellent all-in-one solution for businesses looking to streamline their marketing and sales efforts. The advanced marketing automation, the CRM suite, and detailed analytics make it the perfect tool in your arsenal.
Moreover, the rich list of customizable email templates helps you improve your email marketing campaigns. The user interface is also among the most intuitive ones on this list.
HubSpot is an excellent alternative to GetResponse, especially for its advanced automation features.
HubSpot best features
- Use built-in tools for website optimization and analytics to improve performance and SEO
- Take advantage of 1000+ integrations across CMSs, existing email marketing platforms, communication software, and ERP solutions
- Access sales and collaboration tools, including a free CRM for deal closure and lead management, which is perfect for smaller businesses
- Expensive pricing plans when compared to other GetResponse alternatives
- Limited customization capabilities available to users with the lower-tier plans
- It may prove time-consuming and complex to learn, given the wide variety of features available
- Starter: $20/month per user
- Professional: $800/month
- Enterprise: $3600/month
HubSpot ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.4/5 (10,000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (3900+ reviews)
MailerLite is an affordable, user-friendly alternative to GetResponse, most useful for smaller businesses and entrepreneurs starting up.
Besides an intuitive interface, MailerLite offers features like automation, drag-and-drop email builder, A/B testing, and advanced targeting.
The stack of tools for email marketing, newsletters, and building landing pages and websites helps you improve campaign effectiveness and engagement.
MailerLite best features
- Get access to customizable themes and an extensive template library
- Build various email types with a drag-and-drop editor
- Maintain a high email delivery rate
- Get email automation features even with the free plan
- Basic automation features, even with higher-tier plans
- Lacks advanced analytics and a dedicated analytics tab
- Live chat support is limited to Advanced and Enterprise plan users
- Growing Business: Starts at $10/month
- Advanced: Starts at $20/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
MailerLite ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.6/5 (800+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (1900+ reviews)
A feature-rich alternative to GetResponse, ActiveCampaign offers a fusion of email marketing solutions, CRM, marketing automation tools, and sales automation capabilities.
An excellent feature for growing businesses, the tool uses machine learning to segment contacts and personalize campaigns across email, messaging, chat, and text.
The excellent email deliverability and machine-learning capabilities make it a powerhouse for marketers.
ActiveCampaign best features
- Use advanced automation workflows to enhance audience targeting
- Leverage machine learning features to optimize email send times
- Get sales funnel management and lead conversion features
- Reach customers across channels with marketing tools like Iive chat, SMS marketing, and Facebook Custom Audiences integration
- Take data-driven decisions with comprehensive analytics and advanced reporting
- Users report a steep learning curve, especially for users who want to focus only on email marketing
- No free plan is available
- Lite: Starts at $39/month
- Plus: Starts at $70/month
- Professional: Starts at $187/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
ActiveCampaign ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (10,000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (2300+ reviews)
4. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is among the oldest and most trusted email marketing platforms for small businesses.
Constant Contact makes designing and launching campaigns easier for teams that run multiple campaigns simultaneously: Its drag-and-drop email templates, a marketing CRM, and social media marketing tools are paired with an intuitive user interface and a rich template library.
The platform’s extensive range of features helps businesses grow their audience, manage email campaigns, and promote events.
Constant Contact is also among the cheapest GetResponse alternatives listed here.
Constant Contact best features
- Manage email marketing, marketing automation, and performance tracking with a user-friendly interface
- Explore campaign types and features in an industry-leading 60-day trial period
- Offers niche features for sales, social media management, and event payment management
Constant Contact limitations
- Limited options for email marketing customization and segmentation
- Significant price increase with larger email lists
- Limited advanced features in the Lite and Standard plans
Constant Contact pricing
- Lite: $12/month
- Standard: $35/month
- Premium: $80/month
Constant Contact ratings and reviews
- G2: 4/5 (5700+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (2600+ reviews)
5. Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an AI-powered, cloud-based CRM platform that works well for enterprises looking for sophisticated marketing automation solutions.
The platform helps drive customer loyalty through personalized email campaigns and customer journeys. Features like audience segmentation, lead and account engagement, and real-time insights make it a robust tool for large businesses.
Marketing Cloud is the most expensive tool listed here. But there’s more to this tool than meets the eye. ✨
Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud isn’t restricted to email marketing campaigns; its holistic marketing stack will address your marketing operations.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s best features
- Create predictive journeys and personalize customer experiences with Salesforce’s AI technology, Einstein
- Access advanced analytics and user insights
- Integrate an end-to-end suite of marketing automation solutions with Marketing Cloud
- Keep track of the funnel through real-time prospect activity updates
Salesforce Marketing Cloud limitations
- Fewer third-party integrations
- API access and A/B testing are only available for PRO users
Salesforce Marketing Cloud pricing
- Marketing Cloud Engagement: Starts at $1250 per month (Professional)
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement: Starts at $1250 per month (Growth)
- Marketing Cloud Personalization: Starts at $108,000 per year (Growth)
Salesforce Marketing Cloud ratings and reviews
- G2: 4/5 (4000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.2/5 (400+ reviews)
Moosend is an affordable email marketing and automation platform. Though its features are not as extensive as others, Moosend’s list management and segmentation options help marketers refine their targeting.
The platform simplifies email marketing with features like the drag-and-drop email builder, landing page and form builder, and workflow automation. You can also use the 75 or so email templates to launch campaigns quickly.
Moosend best features
- Get a user-friendly interface with all the necessary features for basic email marketing campaigns
- Use AI-powered optimizations to keep your emails engaging and interactive across campaigns
- The subscriber-based pricing is impractical for businesses with a large list but has infrequent email campaigns
- Lacks a mobile app for managing email campaigns
- 30-day free trial
- Pro: $9/month
- Enterprise: Custom Pricing
Moosend ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (600+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.9/5 (190+ reviews)
Drip is a marketing automation tool that offers robust email editor capabilities, subscriber management, and automated workflows for email marketing.
The platform is handy for e-commerce brands that operate on Shopify’s platform. You can launch campaigns quickly with features like a visual email automation builder, contact segmentation, and a library of premade automation.
The analytics dashboard is a bonus: You can receive insights and take the next steps based on the data that filters through from your campaigns.
Drip best features
- Tailored for e-commerce businesses with features and integrations that help drive conversions
- Integrated with Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce
- Get information through customizable dashboards with detailed customer insights
- Create and launch marketing campaigns through a visual automation builder
- Complex pricing plans based on the size of the email list
- It may prove expensive for a large contact base
- First-time users may find the interface confusing
- 14-day free trial
- $39/month for 2500 contacts
- $289/month for 20,000 contacts
- Custom pricing for more than 170,000 contacts
Drip ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.4/5 (450+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (190 reviews)
AWeber is a simple yet powerful email marketing and marketing automation platform.
It stands out from its competitors with unique features: AMP emails, a hosted message broadcast archive, popup forms, web push notifications, a vast library of stock images, and a Canva-powered email builder.
The platform also offers robust analytics, A/B testing, and customizable templates.
This alternative to GetResponse is also an excellent option for new businesses. You can buy a domain and set up a website for your business from within the tool.
AWeber best features
- Work within a Team Hub for team and client management
- Integrate 1000+ platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, and Patron
- Use ready-to-use templates for sales pages
- Create emails with AI-driven writing assistance and Canva
- Achieve better audience engagement via web push notifications
- Improve reach through broadcasts and interactive emails
- Requires third-party integrations to support SMS notifications
- Unsubscribed users count towards your monthly quota
- Lite: Starts at $12.50/month
- Plus: Starts at $20.00/month
- Unlimited: $899/month
Aweber ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.2/5 (620+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (290+ reviews)
Omnisend is an all-in-one omnichannel marketing platform. It primarily caters to e-commerce businesses, and the platform helps automate emails, SMS, and push notification campaigns.
Omnisend is known for its ease of use and ability to quickly create on-brand, shoppable emails.
The platform offers robust automation, segmentation capabilities, and pre-built workflows for various stages of the customer journey the platform offers.
Omnisend best features
- Create emails with an intuitive drag-and-drop email editor
- Read in-depth campaign reports that use advanced analytics
- Use pre-built workflows, email templates, and discount code integrations
- Receive product and category recommendation reports to target high-value, high-intent customers
- Get all the advanced features and unlimited contacts storage even with the free plan
- Integrate SMS marketing via a simple opt-in process
- Does not have the same marketing benefits outside of e-commerce businesses
- Users have reported poor email deliverability rates
- It does not offer multi-language support on the platform
- Standard: Starts at $16/month
- Pro: Starts at $59/month
Omnisend ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.6/5 (830+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (700+ reviews)
10. Campaign Monitor
If you want to craft visually compelling and engaging emails, this versatile email marketing and marketing automation platform will be helpful.
Campaign Monitor simplifies creating tailored customer journeys and provides deep email analytics with powerful capabilities like segmentation for personalized, targeted communication.
Campaign Monitor’s focus is on providing campaign performance and user journey analytics. This will help you customize and improve your email marketing campaigns.
Campaign Monitor best features
- Manage and send high-volume email campaigns
- Use a no-code drag-and-drop email builder
- Improve audience engagement by integrating SMS into your email campaign
- Leverage automated emails triggered by specific customer interactions
Campaign Monitor limitations
- Limited customization options
- Lacks built-in social sharing features
- Collaboration on email campaigns may prove cumbersome
Campaign Monitor pricing
- Lite: Starts at $11/month
- Essentials: Starts at $19/month
- Premier: Starts at $149/month
Campaign Monitor ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.1/5 (690+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (480+ reviews)
Other Email Marketing Tools
While the main focus has been on tools with specific email marketing and marketing automation features, it’s essential also to consider platforms that upgrade marketing campaign management.
ClickUp stands out in this area, especially for marketing teams that need robust project management features.
ClickUp for marketing teams is a comprehensive solution that aids marketing teams in planning, executing, and tracking their email campaigns.
Though not a conventional email marketing platform, ClickUp offers unique features that provide an organized framework to manage various aspects of marketing projects, including email-related tasks.
Organize and manage campaigns effortlessly, schedule content, track performance, and simplify communication with your team using ClickUp’s powerful tools.
Scale your Email campaigns with ClickUp AI
Say goodbye to writer’s block!
ClickUp AI Writing Assistant crafts engaging, error-free email content for you. Save time and boost your creative output with ideation, framework generation, and complete draft creation.
ClickUp AI Writing Assistant empowers you to write better emails in less time.
ClickUp best features
- Turn incoming emails into detailed tasks seamlessly with automated task creation
- Automate email sending based on custom fields, form submissions, or specific task events
- Centralize email management within the platform to manage tasks and communications
- Enhance team collaboration and project tracking with comprehensive collaboration tools
- Turn brainstorming sessions into actionable plans with ClickUp Whiteboards
- It does not offer dedicated email marketing automation platform and SMS automation features
- There is a learning curve to leverage its full functionality
- Free Forever
- Unlimited: $7/month per user
- Business: $12/month per user
- Enterprise: Get in touch with the sales team for a custom plan
ClickUp ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (9000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (3000+ reviews)
Project Management Excellence with ClickUp
As you explore the alternatives to GetResponse, you will find the need to streamline your email campaigns and marketing workflows.
Consider using ClickUp to elevate your email marketing workflow.
ClickUp’s email management and communication features seamlessly integrate with its project management capabilities. With the platform’s ability to improve team collaboration and communication, your email marketing campaigns will go live quicker.
Ready to create email campaigns that get results? Sign up for ClickUp today.