Have you ever wished your work would just complete itself? Tools like If This, Then That (IFTTT) aren’t gunning for your job, but they certainly make your workday easier. This specialized integration and automated task app makes it a cinch to connect apps that normally don’t play well together, streamlining your workflows and reducing manual effort.
But hey, IFTTT isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. So what are your alternatives?
Check out this guide to learn about the magic of apps like IFTTT, what you should look for in workflow automation software, and the best IFTTT alternatives of 2024.
What Is IFTTT?
IFTTT is a popular automation tool that allows you to create applets that automate actions between different apps that normally don’t work together. If you’ve struggled to get your Google Drive, Gmail, and Apple devices to play nicely together, there’s an IFTTT applet for that. 🙌
Tools like IFTTT allow you to automate the flow of data, handoffs, and triggers between platforms. You’re free to create a custom applet or choose from hundreds of pre-made ones.
Create applets for automatically adding SurveyMonkey leads to your CRM, thanking social media followers, or disarming your smart security system when you get home from work.
What Should You Look For in IFTTT Alternatives?
If you’re looking for alternatives to IFTTT, you want something that replaces IFTTT’s integrations, but with a few more helpful functionalities. We recommend going for features like:
- User-friendly interface: Automation tools need to be super intuitive. Go for no-code platforms that allow you to drag and drop your way to victory. It’s also good to go with a solution that’s compatible with Windows, Android, and Apple devices so you don’t have to worry about cross-device compatibility
- Customization: Most IFTTT alternatives allow for some kind of customization, although you may need to pay more for this feature. Look for platforms with readymade app templates to speed up the automation process
- Workflow automation: Automations for Alexa and smart lights are cool and all, but it’s best to go with tools that automate your actual work. The best alternatives to IFTTT cover a range of business processes, including HR, sales, marketing, and customer service
- Ease of access: Mobile apps make it a cinch to set up trigger-based automations while you’re on the go. As long as you go with a cloud-based platform, you’ll be able to manage your automations both at the office and on the go
The 10 Best Alternatives to IFTTT To Use in 2024
Ready to automate your day? Check out these IFTTT alternatives to work at the speed of light.
Zapier is a popular IFTTT alternative that offers an impressive number of quality integrations and automations. Build custom workflows with multiple tools in its drag-and-drop builder, or create your own no-code apps. Custom lead generation, onboarding, and client portal dashboards are yours with the right Zapier setup.
Zapier best features
- Create Zapier connections to store, update, and act on your data with Zapier Tables
- Build a custom AI chatbot
- Combine tools like OpenAI with your existing apps
- Automatically convert dates, currency, and text to your preferred formats
- Some users say it’s hard to edit Zaps after you create them
- Several users say the number of task automations included in each subscription isn’t enough
- Free Plan for 100 tasks per month
- Starter: $19.99/month for 750 tasks
- Professional: $49/month for 2,000 tasks
- Team: $69/month for 2,000 tasks
- Company: Contact for pricing
Zapier ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (1,100+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (2,700+ reviews)
2. Power Automate
Is your team all-in on Microsoft products? Power Automate is Microsoft’s alternative to IFTTT, which combines low-code features and AI for seriously comprehensive automations. It isn’t as user-friendly as other IFTTT alternatives, but Microsoft Power Automate is a great fit for more technical teams that need very specific features.
Power Automate best features
- Use Copilot AI to create, edit, or extend automations
- Robotic process automation (RPA) automates older legacy systems
- Digital process automation (DPA) automates all services that run either on-premises or on the cloud
- Either create your own custom Power Automate workflows or choose from its bank of readymade templates
Power Automate limitations
- Power Automate is part of the Microsoft ecosystem, so it only makes sense to use it if you work exclusively within Microsoft products
- Some users wish the platform integrated with more apps
Power Automate pricing
- Power Automate Premium: $15/month per user
- Power Automate Process: $150/month per bot
Power Automate ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (380+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (170+ reviews)
3. LlamaLab Automate
Don’t let the cute name fool you: LlamaLab offers a pretty robust (and free) IFTTT alternative. It doesn’t have as many features, but it’s perfect if you want an automation app without all the bells and whistles.
Build visual processes in a flowchart-style interface that comes with 380 building blocks out of the gate. 🦙
LlamaLab Automate best features
- Integrate apps via plug-in APIs or HTTP and webhooks
- Copy other users’ premade flows to boost productivity
- Integrate LlamaLab Automate with your phone to manage photos, record audio and video, or send text messages—automatically
- LlamaLab has the power to activate triggers based on hundreds of conditions, including the time of day or your location
LlamaLab Automate limitations
- It’s only available for Android devices
- You can only report issues via Reddit or the LlamaLabs forum
LlamaLab Automate pricing
LlamaLab Automate ratings and reviews
- G2: N/A
- Capterra: N/A
Make is a no-code visual platform for process automation. They made one of the most intuitive tools in the game, so if you want a low barrier to entry, this could be the IFTTT alternative for you.
Build infinite drag-and-drop workflows that operate in real-time or on a predefined schedule with this simplified platform.
Make best features
- White label Make’s platform to offer automation to your own customers or clients
- Make comes with thousands of pre-built apps, but you’re free to customize your own, too
- Add conditional statements to optimize workflows
- Are you afraid of things going sideways? Set up an alternative workflow in case one of your triggers fails
- Some users wish Make offered pricing on a sliding scale instead of by operation
- Others say Make needs stronger support documentation
- Free Version
- Core: $9/month for 10,000 operations, billed annually
- Pro: $16/month for 10,000 operations, billed annually
- Teams: $29/month for 10,000 operations, billed annually
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
Make ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (200+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.8/5 (350+ reviews)
LeadsBridge is a different type of automation tool. It focuses more on your customer relationship management (CRM) platform, connecting it to lead sources ranging from your website to social media.
Not all departments will benefit from this, but it’s a huge time-saver for sales, customer service, and marketing teams that frequently work in Salesforce or HubSpot.
LeadsBridge best features
- Automatically retarget custom audiences from your CRM
- Integrate online and offline tracking data
- Request a custom integration from LeadsBridge if they don’t have the connection you need
- LeadsBridge has more industry-specific integrations, like Oracle and MySQL, than other IFTTT alternatives
- LeadsBridge is specifically built for advertising, marketing, and sales, so if that isn’t you, you likely won’t get value from the platform
- Some users report long lags between data transfers
- Starter: $22/month for 800 leads, billed annually
- Pro: $60/month for 2,000 leads, billed annually
- Business: $999/month for custom leads, billed annually
LeadsBridge ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (30+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (50+ reviews)
Notion absorbed Automate.io to add more value to its all-in-one project management and notetaking mega-empire. Automate tedious tasks with project handoffs, database management, and more to reduce hassle and boost time-to-value.
Notion/Automate.io best features
- Automate.io comes with over 200 integrations
- Build repeating templates to automatically generate database entries without human intervention
- Create workflow automations in Notion and make them available in your dashboard with the push of a customizable button
- Use hub templates to bring all of your automation documentation, apps, and more into a single Notion page
- Notion’s automations are limited compared to other IFTTT alternatives
- Several users say Notion needs better documentation for automations
- Plus: $8/month per user, billed annually
- Business: $15/month per user, billed annually
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
Notion/Automate.io ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (4,800+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (1,900+ reviews)
Celigo offers an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) for enterprise companies. This IFTTT alternative combines AI and automation technology for just about any use case, set up in a way that’s accessible even for non-technical folks.
Celigo best features
- Check the Celigo Integration Marketplace for pre-built integration apps and templates
- Celigo comes with enterprise-level security, including single sign-on (SSO)
- It’s designed for non-IT users, but Celigo also allows technical users to plug in custom code
- Save time by reusing integration assets
- Some users say Celigo struggles to handle large datasets
- Others say EDI and FTP transactions are a little bulky
- Contact for pricing
Celigo ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.6/5 (400+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (50+ reviews)
8. Zoho Flow
Zoho has an impressive suite of business software, but you can add Zoho Flow to your subscription if you want integrations and automation. Push leads from your social media followers list to your CRM, automatically create Zendesk tickets when a Shopify customer has an issue, or ping your team on Slack when there’s a new Asana task—the sky’s the limit. 🤩
Zoho Flow best features
- Use the Zoho drag-and-drop builder to create sophisticated trigger sequences
- Choose from a library of pre-built flows
- Need something more customized? Write code in Zoho’s native language, Deluge, to create advanced workflows
- View a centralized log of each automation’s history
Zoho Flow limitations
- Some users wish there were more tutorials and how-to guides
- Others say their connections are unstable
Zoho Flow pricing
- Standard: $10/month per organization, billed annually
- Professional: $24/month per organization, billed annually
Zoho Flow ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (20+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.2/5 (10+ reviews)
If you want to balance high-tech integrations with low-code automation tools, go with Workato. This IFTTT alternative allows you to choose from pre-built, beginner-friendly workflow apps or custom apps and bots. 🤖
Workato best features
- Workato Copilots are AI tools that help you build stronger automation recipes and connectors
- Use AI and ML to mobilize bots to handle anything trigger-based automation can’t do
- Use Workforce Apps to build custom apps with zero code
- Choose from a library of over 1,200 pre-built connectors
- Several users say Workato struggles to manage large enterprise integrations
- Others say the platform actually requires a great deal of coding
- Contact for pricing
Workato ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (370+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (50+ reviews)
Integrately is the new kid on the block, but this alternative to IFTTT already has people talking. With well over 8 million possible combinations for 1,100+ apps, Integrately is ideal for a range of use cases. You won’t find the option to create custom connections here, but that can be a good thing if you’re on a non-technical team with basic needs.
Integrately best features
- Use Smartconnect to automatically connect your apps in one click
- If you have an issue with your integration, Integrately offers live chat support
- Do you see an integration that’s missing? Tell Integrately and they’ll add your suggestion to the feature request list
- Integrate your forms, email service provider, project management solution, and more with Integrately’s simple setup
- While Integrately bills itself as a tool for non-techies, many users say you need programming skills to troubleshoot connection issues
- Other users say they wished Integrately had better error messages
- Starter: $19.99/month, billed annually
- Professional: $39/month, billed annually
- Growth: $99/month, billed annually
- Business: $239/month, billed annually
Integrately ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (580+ reviews)
- Capterra: N/A
Other Automation Tools
The 10 IFTTT alternatives listed here will do a lot of the heavy lifting for you, but they can’t do everything for your business. You’re still on the hook for doing the actual work, and that takes a lot of time and resources.
When you need a tool that simplifies your workday even more, go with ClickUp. Our all-in-one productivity workspace works hand-in-hand with automation solutions to save your workday. ✨
Track all of your to-dos in ClickUp tasks. Create hierarchies and dependencies for each task and connect Chats, files, Docs, and more without so much as leaving ClickUp.
If you’re in the market for automations, we’ve got those, too. Choose from over 100 ClickUp Automations for changing task statuses, assigning projects, or generating templates. You also have the freedom to build custom Automations, if that’s more your speed.
ClickUp AI goes great with Automations. Our AI is the world’s only role-specific AI tool tailored to your role and tasks. Just tell the AI who you are and what you’re working on, and the robots will do the heavy lifting for you. Trust the AI tool to write emails, generate customer support reports, summarize text, or edit copy.
ClickUp best features
- Keep all knowledge, notes, and agendas in one place with ClickUp Docs
- Collaborate online in real-time with a ClickUp Whiteboard and convert your big ideas into projects with a single click
- Build custom dashboards with ClickUp Goals
- Speed up your workday with ClickUp templates
- ClickUp AI is only available on paid plans
- ClickUp has a lot of helpful features, so it can take some time for beginners to find their way around the platform
- Free Forever
- Unlimited: $7/month per user
- Business: $12/month per user
- Business Plus: $19/month per user
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
- ClickUp AI is available on all paid plans for $5 per Workspace member per month
ClickUp ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (9,100+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (3,900+ reviews)
Streamline Your Day With an All-In-One Automation Platform
We love our tech stack, but this technology doesn’t always fit together. IFTTT alternatives are a great solution for bridging the gap between apps, although they aren’t the perfect fix. You still have to hop between platforms, goal-tracking software, and task management to do your actual work.
Isn’t it time to bring everything into one platform? ClickUp combines tasks, projects, Docs, templates, Automations, and more in one place. You could say we’re the total package. 🎁
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Create a ClickUp Workspace for free to see our platform in action. Try it for yourself: Sign up for ClickUp now.