While Copper CRM has established itself as a reliable player in the sales CRM market, it might not fully meet your specific needs. There have been challenges in catering to the unique demands of modern sales teams, along with several issues that could impact your experience.
For instance, Copper has faced criticism for its customer service quality and cancellation policy, which some users have found frustrating. Additionally, its compatibility with non-Google software may not offer the smoothest experience, especially for Outlook users.
Rather than grappling with potential limitations such as inadequate customer support or integration challenges, exploring alternative CRM options that better align with your sales team’s requirements could be beneficial.
Here are 10 alternatives to help you find the perfect one. Let’s begin!
What Should You Look for In Copper CRM Alternatives?
Here are some crucial features you can’t miss when choosing a CRM:
- Customer Data Management: Your CRM must store and manage customer information efficiently. Knowing your customers well improves retention. Understand and track their actions, categorize contacts, and use past interactions. Leveraging this will make them more receptive to your offerings
- Performance Analytics: Many modern CRMs have top-of-the-line generative AI that analyzes your performance during a sprint. It will show you detailed reports regarding your pipelines, lead generation and conversion rates, and other vital details and provide data-driven insights for your sales teams to crush their quotas
- Integration Capabilities: Most businesses have existing applications that they have invested substantially in, and they would like their CRM to sync with them. Look for a CRM with seamless integration capabilities that support multiple applications
- Automation: Reduce the burden on your representatives significantly with sales automation features. Automatically score leads, follow up on time, streamline your sales funnel, reduce response and resolution time with chatbots, etc. Focus on tasks requiring a human touch
- Advanced CX Support: A modern CRM’s primary goal should be providing the best customer experience. This includes, but is not limited to, advanced ticketing systems, omnichannel support, live chat, and knowledge base creation
- Collaborative Features: The right CRM must allow your team members across departments to coordinate and collaborate. Imagine not having to deal with duplicate issues due to miscommunication and all your customer info shared and updated in real-time on a singular organization-wide platform
The 10 Best Copper CRM Alternatives to Use in 2024
ClickUp is among the most versatile Copper CRM alternatives. With its primary focus being team coordination and project management, ClickUp has developed an extraordinary CRM solution by creating many CRM templates. Effectively visualize every step of the sales pipeline to make the right decision at the right time. Creating customer relationship management workflows with ClickUp has never been easier.
ClickUp best features
- Pipeline Visualization: Attain a bird’s eye view of your sales pipeline using ClickUp’s powerful visualization capabilities. Navigate your sales pipelines, customer engagement, and orders with 10+ highly adaptable views. From the classic List view to the dynamic Kanban Board and structured Table view, easily track and manage your accounts with the flexibility you need
- ClickUp Templates: Employ ClickUp’s premade templates to design efficient CRM workflows. These templates come with 7 status and 5 view types, including Schedule View, Sales Playbook View, Account Details View, List View, and Closed Deals View
- Collaborative Features: Make your team work in unison using ClickUp CRM’s excellent collaborative features. With a unified platform that gets updated in real-time, bid farewell to any miscommunication among your team members
- Task Automation: Leverage ClickUp’s automation and AI to achieve perfect synergy during your sales cycles. Assign tasks seamlessly at every stage of your pipeline, initiate status updates driven by activity, and rearrange priorities to signal your team to the next focal point using automation. This drastically reduces human error and saves tons of time
- Data Analysis: Craft insightful perspectives to monitor metrics like customer lifetime value and average deal sizes effortlessly. With ClickUp, you gain access to the entire litany of customer data and can use it to gain data-driven insights regarding the next steps of your business operations
- Can use some minor bug fixes
- The search functionality needs improvement
- Free Forever
- Unlimited: $7/month per user
- Business: $12/month per user
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
- ClickUp AI is available on all paid plans for $5 per Workspace
ClickUp ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (2,000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (2,000+ reviews)
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRM solutions for large-sized businesses. It has excellent home-brewed integrations that work smoothly with your existing software.
Salesforce Lighting, Sales Cloud, and Salesforce AppExchange are tools that help you draw out the full potential of your CRM and endlessly customize it to suit your needs.
Salesforce best features
- Dynamic Dashboards and Custom Reports: Tailor Salesforce to your liking with flexible customization features. Tweak your dashboard on the go to match your unique preferences and functionality requirements. Craft personalized reports to focus on the exact details you want to see
- Email Integration with Salesforce Lightning: Simplify your app development and sales process with Salesforce Lightning integration. The fully customizable component-based framework helps you push productivity and design apps faster
- Sales Cloud: Unify all your customer information on a single platform with Sales Cloud. Take advantage of marketing, lead generation, sales, customer service, and business analytics features to boost sales and productivity
- Users have complained that the 2019 redesign makes it less accessible and slower
- Set up and installation should included in the price
- Limiting and unintuitive fields and criteria during report creation
- The user interface could do with a facelift
- Not suitable for small businesses due to the price
- Starter: $25/month per user
- Professional: $105/month per user
- Enterprise: $190/month per user
- Unlimited: $355/month per user
Salesforce ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (18,000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (18,000+ reviews)
3. Sugar CRM
SugarCRM has many innovative features that help you reach a wider demographic. The multilingual and multi-currency support is one of the standout features when it comes to outreach.
Another unique take on the CRM is the Sugar Connector which directly integrates necessary features and applications into the Sugar CRM interface.
SugarCRM best features
- Multilingual and multi-currency support: Reach out to a wider customer base with SugarCRM’s multilingual and multi-currency features. It supports 38 languages and a multitude of currency options. Streamline translation and currency conversion between sales teams and customers
- Quote management systems: Speed up your deals and simplify the entire sales cycle with CRM quotation software
- Activity Streams: Enable collaboration among your CRM users with personalized sharing settings. Sugar CRM’s activity streams directly present the latest relevant info to your members on the interface. This allows them to learn and act efficiently
- Sugar Connector: Combine necessary apps together to create a seamless software environment with Sugar Connector. It connects you to necessary apps like DocuSign. It lets you directly feed data into Slack channels
Sugar CRM limitations
- Email campaign feature is not intuitive
- Frequent crashes have users complaining
- Creating personal dashboards comes with a steep learning curve
- The global search feature is sometimes faulty
Sugar CRM pricing
- Market: $1,000/month for 10k contacts
- Sell: $49/month per user
- Serve: $80/month per user
- Enterprise: $85/month per user
Sugar CRM ratings and reviews
- G2: 3.8/5 (600+ reviews)
- Capterra: 3.8/5 (400+ reviews)
Marketed as an infinitely scalable CRM model, HubSpot has unique features for sales teams with a few people and enterprises with thousands of employees.
Its Behavioral Targeting feature makes lead generation a breeze and drastically improves customer satisfaction. It also has CPQ capabilities that simplify the price determination and quote generation process.
HubSpot best features
- Behavioral targeting: Personalize marketing campaigns and outreach programs using accumulated client data. Reach out to your customers in ways they prefer with HubSpot’s Behavioral Targeting program based on metrics like customer engagement and interaction history
- Transactional email software: Streamline your emailing process and take the load off of your members by automating transactional emails using HubSpot. Automatically create and send receipts, quotes, onboarding messages, etc
- CPQ capabilities: Use HubSpot’s Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) software to stay ahead of the game and streamline your sales process. Configure products, determine their probable market price, and produce quotes all in one go
- ABM functionality is not well-developed
- Smaller businesses might struggle to keep up with the high prices
- Limited design options when it comes to emails
- HubSpot Marketing Hub needs better integration capabilities
- Free Forever
- Professional: $1,600/month per user
- Enterprise: $5,000/month per user
HubSpot ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.4/5 (10,000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (3,900+ reviews)
Affinity is one of the unique Copper CRM alternatives due to its Relationship Intelligence model. It primarily focuses on building network channels to reach high-priority individuals who generate high-quality leads for your company.
Affinity best features
- Relationship Intelligence: Harness Affinity’s Relationship Intelligence to effortlessly gather insights from your networking channels. Seamlessly trace the most efficient path to key individuals who are pivotal in discovering, managing, and closing high-priority deals
- Automated CRM Records: Say goodbye to manual data entry headaches. Affinity’s Automated CRM Records feature saves valuable time as it effortlessly captures every interaction. Watch as it creates personalized records with a comprehensive history of engagements with your company
- The CRM system slows down when dealing with large data sets
- GSuite add-on takes up excessive screen real estate
- Web dashboard management comes with a substantial learning curve
- Users have been requesting to have some essential advanced features in trial versions
- Custom Pricing
Affinity ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (60+ reviews)
- Capterra: Not enough reviews
6. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is all about automation and partner empowerment. It automates mundane tasks and routine sales processes, making it one of the best Copper CRM alternatives.
Moreover, the distinct Partner Portal feature allows all stakeholders to contribute meaningfully to the project while staying up to date with any and all developments.
Zoho CRM best features
- Routine Sale Automation: Escape the monotony of repeating sales processes using Zoho’s Routine Sale Automation system. Let the software do the heavy lifting and free up precious hours for your team members
- Partner Portals: Give your partners curated and meaningful access to create and nurture leads, manage inventory, and view their contacts. Grow your business and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Omnichannel Support: Connect with your customers on their preferred platforms using Zoho’s comprehensive history and engagement data. Stay customer-centric to avoid any potential friction and ensure your messages are received without being flagged as spam
Zoho CRM limitations
- Needs better data importing functionality via Excel CSV
- Steep learning curve during the onboarding process
- Lacking in the integration department when compared to other CRMs
Zoho CRM pricing
- Standard: $14/user/month
- Enterprise: $40/user/month
- Ultimate: $52/user/month
Zoho CRM ratings and reviews
- G2: 4/5 (2,500+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (6,530+ reviews)
7. Nutshell CRM
Nutshell CRM offers robust support for email marketing through its integrated features, focusing on efficient lead management. The platform includes advanced email marketing features and powerful report-generation capabilities. Consider Nutshell CRM the best Copper CRM alternative for email marketing.
Nutshell CRM best features
- Advanced Reporting: Unlock valuable insights into your team and product performance with Nutshell’s advanced reporting feature. Tailor it to your needs, zero in on areas for improvement, and effortlessly generate presentation-ready charts for your next meeting. Make data-driven decisions with ease
- Intelligent Forms: Streamline info collection with Nutshell CRM’s Intelligent Forms. Capture leads from your website in minutes. Easily customizable and auto-syncs customer data with Nutshell. Simplify, collect, and conquer
- Embedded Email Marketing: Boost outreach with Nutshell’s email marketing. Choose templates or craft your own for newsletters, broadcasts, and drip sequences. Reach customers faster and more persuasively
Nutshell CRM limitations
- Needs improvement on multiple email attachment function
- Needs more activity reminder options
- Advanced searching is lacking and does not provide precise results
- Some features are missing from the mobile app
Nutshell CRM pricing
- Foundation: $16/month per user
- Pro: $42/month per user
- Power AI: $52/month per user
- Enterprise: $67/month per user
Nutshell CRM ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.2/5 (890+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.2/5 (440+ reviews)
As the original sales pipeline management CRM, Pipedrive lets you track your customers’ moves when they visit your website.
Know when, where, and how your customers interact with your products and services to provide curated customer experiences with Pipedrive. Use this to build sales automation to tailor their buying experience, too. Combine that with the ever-expansive list of app integrations to get full value from this comprehensive platform.
Pipedrive best features
- Sales Pipeline Management: Manage your workflow with pipeline visualization using the first software that allowed sales pipeline management. Follow your leads through the sales cycle and never miss another opportunity
- Web Visitor Tracking: Uncover website visitors and potential leads effortlessly with Pipedrive’s Web Tracking Add-On. Kickstart meaningful relationships by understanding who’s interested in your services and what captures their attention. Get a head start on building connections
- Exceptional Integration Roster: Elevate your CRM game with Pipedrive’s Marketplace, featuring the latest and greatest tools. Explore popular apps for accounting, invoicing, lead management, phone solutions, proposal contracts, remote work, and chatbots
- Users request video messaging capabilities
- Unintuitive data sorting fields can make configuring reports a hassle
- Doesn’t sync well with Outlook
- Difficult to pick out important deals from a crowded pipeline
- Essential: $9.80/month per user
- Advanced: $19.90/month per user
- Professional: $39.90/month per user
- Power: $49.90/month per user
- Enterprise: $59.90/month per user
Pipedrive ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.2/5 (1,690+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (2,910+ reviews)
Keap’s follow-up automation system specializes in giving smaller businesses with employee shortages the capability to always respond to customers. Add to that Keap Business Line that lets you have a second dedicated business phone number on your personal phone. It lets you stay connected without intruding into your personal space, making it perfect for customer relationship management.
Keap best features
- Follow-Up Automation for Small Businesses: Use Keap’s automated follow-up feature with workflow automation to give your customers immediate and meaningful responses
- Business Line: Secure a dedicated business number with Keap Business Line. It Integrates seamlessly with your phone and comes with premium features like business voicemail, desktop support, and auto-reply functionality. Keep your work and personal life separate, ensuring 24/7 availability without compromising
- The landing page builder is not very versatile
- The Keap Shopping Cart user experience is not the best
- Pro: $159/month per user
- Max: $229/month per user
- Ultimate: $279/month per user
Keap ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.2/5 (1,460+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.1/5 (1,250+ reviews)
BIGContacts is a CRM for small businesses that lets you manage prospects and customer relationships well. Its features, such as email alerts and device compatibility, stand out. It notifies you when customers interact with your email and helps you respond accordingly.
Furthermore, you can do everything from your PC and any other device, including your smartphone. Organize communication with your customers and prospects using BIGContacts’ comprehensive contact database and email marketing features. This helps you build robust business processes with marketing automation.
BIGContacts best features
- Email Alerts: Gain insights into your email marketing impact with BIGContacts’ email alerts. Get real-time details on when and how your prospective customers engage with your emails. Leverage this information to craft personalized emails based on length, timing, and content
- Device Compatibility: Experience seamless CRM access across all your devices with BIGContacts’ exceptional compatibility. Enjoy full-feature access straight from your smartphone. Stay connected and in control, whether at your desk or on the go
- Needs more advanced search features
- The report generation feature can be more user-friendly
- Slows down if too much data is loaded into it
- BIG: $5/month per user
- BIGGER: $15/month per user
- BIGGEST: $25/month per user
- ENTERPRISE: Custom Pricing
BIGContacts ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (70+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (200+ reviews)
So, Which CRM Are You Going For?
The global CRM market is vast, and the options are endless. Copper CRM has its merits but may not work for all companies. While Copper CRM’ pricing may work to its advantage, the market’s needs are diverse, and the requirements go beyond just being affordable.
With our comprehensive list of alternatives, you now know which Copper CRM alternatives to evaluate. Whether you choose an all-in-one CRM for your company or one that’s specifically built for your sales team, pick one that’s unique to your needs.
Among the tools listed, ClickUp stands out for several reasons. Firstly, it has versatile features that address multiple business challenges within one software solution. Even its free version offers a robust set of features.
Moreover, ClickUp boasts excellent customer service and the convenience of a single platform that covers various functions, including customer support and marketing. Well, what are you waiting for? Try ClickUp CRM for free today!