Event management is no small task. From scheduling to coordinating with event planners to ensuring everything runs smoothly, the right venue management software can be the difference between chaos and success.
In this article, we’ll delve into the best venue management software available in 2023 to streamline your event management operations and make your venue the go-to spot for events.
What Should You Look for In Venue Management Software?
Choosing the best venue management software requires thorough consideration. Here’s a handy guide to keep you on track:
- User-friendly interface: Opt for an event management platform that offers an easy-to-navigate dashboard
- Customizable features: Every venue is unique; ensure your venue management software platform caters to your specific needs
- Integrated scheduling: A calendar that keeps track of all your bookings, avoiding double-bookings
- Financial tools: Invoicing, payments, and other monetary features should be easily accessible
- Collaboration tools: Work seamlessly with your team or external partners during event planning
- Reporting & analytics: You need insightful data to optimize your event management operations
- Support and updates: Ensure the event management software offers reliable customer support and regular feature updates
The 10 Best Venue Management Software to Use in 2023
Choosing the best venue management systems can elevate your event planning. Let us help you find your venue management software solutions in the list below.
ClickUp isn’t just any productivity platform; ClickUp Events turns this project management platform into powerful online venue management software tailored to event organizers’ unique needs. With its focus on adaptability, ClickUp can cater to any event size, from intimate gatherings to massive conventions.
The platform prides itself on its user-friendly interface that minimizes the learning curve, making project execution easier for cross-functional teams no matter their level of technical expertise. Integrations with other free venue management software are another strong point; ClickUp can seamlessly blend with other event management solutions, reducing manual work and enhancing efficiency.
Its dynamic set of features and itinerary templates makes venue management effortless and, in turn, helps venue managers ensure their events are nothing short of spectacular.
ClickUp best features
- Organize tasks efficiently for smooth venue operations. Perfect for keeping on top of maintenance, bookings, and more
- Use the ClickUp Event Strategic Plan Template or any one of these prebuilt operational plan templates to make sure you understand every detail of your next event
- Visualize your schedule and bookings in one glance at ClickUp’s Gantt charts. ClickUp is one of the best project scheduling tools in the industry
- Simplify repetitive tasks and optimize your workflow with ClickUp Automations
- Create dashboards tailored to your specific needs
- Use ClickUp’s robust resource management tools to govern employee hours and event durations efficiently
- Work in sync with your team, ensuring seamless communication
- Integrate with other apps to streamline operations
- It comes with a slew of event planning templates and conference agenda templates to help you run a tight ship on the big day
- A bit of a learning curve for some of its most advanced features
- Requires internet for full functionality
- Some advanced features come with additional costs
- Free Forever
- Unlimited: $7/month per user
- Business: $12/month per user
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
- ClickUp AI: $5 per Workspace for all paid plans
ClickUp ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (2,000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (2,000+ reviews)
2. Planning Pod
Planning Pod is a unified platform that combines over 30 tools designed specifically for event venue management. This all-in-one approach ensures that event managers have everything they need in one place.
Whether juggling multiple venues or focusing on a singular space, Planning Pod’s tools are designed to ensure optimal efficiency. Planning Pod becomes the backbone of any well-organized event, from budgeting and invoicing to communication and task tracking.
Its commitment to streamlining the event process ensures that no detail goes unnoticed, no matter how small.
Planning Pod’s best features
- Manage your contacts and leads efficiently
- No more double bookings or scheduling mishaps
- From proposals to final invoices, everything is in one place
- Tailor your space layout to various events
- Assign and monitor tasks for your team
- Collaborate effortlessly with event vendors
- Get contracts signed swiftly and securely online
Planning Pod limitations
- Interface can feel crowded with multiple tools
- Limited customization options for certain features
- Some users find the mobile version less intuitive
Planning Pod pricing
- Planner: $59/month
- Business: $89/month
- Enterprise 50: $129/month
- Enterprise 75 And Up: Contact Planning Pod for pricing
Planning Pod ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.2/5 (10+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (30+ reviews)
Tripleseat revolutionizes event management by amalgamating event logistics and sales into one cohesive platform.
Its design, specially tailored for venues like restaurants, hotels, and unique spaces, aids in simplifying the booking process. The platform’s tools are not just about management; they’re about enhancing the client experience.
Streamlined communication ensures that client queries are addressed promptly and venue availabilities are updated in real-time.
Tripleseat’s holistic approach ensures that venue managers can balance sales and service, creating memorable events each time.
Tripleseat best features
- Customizable proposals, contracts, and event orders
- A lead form for your website, ensuring a simplified booking process
- Detailed analytics to monitor your venue’s performance
- Connects with popular apps and tools for an extended functionality
- A shared space for clients to see event details
- Streamline communication with pre-designed templates
- Track guest counts and meal choices
- Some features can be overwhelming for first-time users
- Limited tools for financial management
- Contact Tripleseat for pricing
Tripleseat ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.4/5 (300+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (400+ reviews)
4. Perfect Venue
Perfect Venue is more than just a tool; it’s a partner in venue management. Its platform, designed with the needs of venue managers in mind, provides tools that span the entirety of the event process, from initial inquiries to final invoicing.
Its intuitive nature ensures that users can easily navigate its features, reducing the time spent on training.
Perfect Venue focuses on efficiency and ensures that event managers have more time to focus on what truly matters – creating unforgettable event experiences for their clients.
Perfect Venue’s best features
- Access all your bookings, tasks, and data in one central place
- Monitor inquiries and ensure no potential booking is missed
- Digitally create, send, and sign contracts
- Speed up your billing process
- Assign tasks to your team and track completion
- Gain insights tailored to your specific needs
- Manage your venue on-the-go
Perfect Venue limitations
- Limited third-party integrations
- The user interface may seem too basic for advanced users
- Occasional glitches reported by some users
Perfect Venue pricing
- Basic: $59/month
- Professional: $119/month
- Premium: $189/month
Perfect Venue ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.8/5 (100+ reviews)
- Capterra: N/A
5. Rendezvous Events
While Rendezvous Events is not an app, it can help your company get the word out about your next event.
This Jackson, Wyoming, media and public relations firm excels at product launches, multi-day events, and everything in between.
Their deep contact list at major publications will serve your team well when it’s time to put down the venue management app and pick up the megaphone. Their event managers and photographers team is ready to give you the VIP publicity treatment so you can worry less about the press and focus on an event worth the rave reviews!
Rendezvous Event’s best features
- Experienced staff of event managers
- The client roster includes dozens of major brands
- Known for building custom showrooms and other experiential events
Rendezvous Events limitations
- This can be an expensive approach for smaller companies
- It may not be the right fit for venue-based businesses
Rendezvous Events pricing
- Contact Rendezvous Events for pricing
Rendezvous Events ratings and reviews
- G2: N/A
- Capterra: N/A
6. Event Temple
Event Temple is not your typical venue management platform; it’s a dynamic solution that prioritizes automation. Recognizing the tasks that can bog down productivity, it focuses on streamlining and automating them.
This focus makes it a favorite among diverse venues like hotels, banquet halls, and conference centers.
By automating repetitive tasks, Event Temple ensures venue managers can devote their energy and creativity to curating memorable event experiences.
Event Temple’s best features
- Automate sales follow-ups and drive more bookings
- Design and visualize your venue setup
- Quickly send out professional-looking proposals
- View and manage all your bookings in one spot
- Track sales metrics and other KPIs with ease
- Facilitate faster contract sign-offs
- Easily connect with popular software tools
Event Temple limitations
- Onboarding can be time-intensive
- Limited customization in some reporting tools
- Some advanced features require a steeper learning curve
Event Temple pricing
- Basic: $109/month
- Professional: $199/month
- Enterprise: Contact Event Temple for pricing
Event Temple ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.8/5 (10+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.9/5 (60+ reviews)
7. Function Tracker
Function Tracker offers a refreshing, straightforward solution for venue management in a world filled with complexities.
Its no-nonsense approach ensures that managers can access the tools they need without any cumbersome extras. Designed with a diverse range of venues in mind, it guarantees efficient event management irrespective of the venue’s size.
With Function Tracker, the focus remains firmly on creating events that resonate, free from any unnecessary distractions.
Function Tracker’s best features
- Manage bookings and avoid scheduling conflicts
- Maintain organized contact lists and client information
- Send out invoices and monitor incoming payments
- Facilitate direct bookings through your website
- Delegate tasks and track progress seamlessly
- Safely store contracts, floor plans, and other essential documents
- Gather reviews and feedback post-event
Function Tracker limitations
- Mobile experience could be enhanced
- The interface may seem basic compared to competitors
- Some features may lack depth in functionalities
Function Tracker pricing
- Mini: $62.50/month
- Mid: $125/month
- Major: $187.50/month
- Super: $250/month
- Ultimate: $330/month
Function Tracker ratings and reviews
- G2: N/A
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (4+ reviews)
8. iVvy Venue Management
iVvy stands out as a comprehensive solution for venue managers. Its world-class suite of tools, powered by cutting-edge technology, ensures that venue management feels less like a chore and more like a passion.
Whether you’re in charge of a cozy event space or an expansive arena, iVvy’s tools are designed to adapt and cater to specific needs.
Its reputation in the industry speaks for itself, ensuring that events managed with iVvy are always a step ahead.
iVvy Venue Management’s best features
- Optimize pricing strategies for maximum revenue
- Tailor event setups to client preferences
- Dive deep into sales, leads, and performance metrics
- Let clients view real-time availability, pricing and make bookings
- Streamline billing and other financial processes
- Stay connected with clients through automated emails and SMS
- Get your venue listed on iVvy’s marketplace for wider exposure
iVvy Venue Management limitations
- Some features might feel overwhelming for smaller venues
- Requires training to harness its full potential
- Integration with third-party apps can be improved
iVvy Venue Management pricing
- Contact iVvy Venue Management for pricing
iVvy Venue Management ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (10+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (20+ reviews)
Priava (now known as Momentous) has a cloud-based infrastructure that is more than just a technological marvel; it’s a testament to the platform’s commitment to scalability and flexibility.
Priava’s design, which appeals especially to unique venues like museums and galleries, ensures a streamlined venue management experience. Its powerful tools prioritize user-friendliness, ensuring that the event process remains smooth from start to finish.
In a realm where uniqueness is key, Priava ensures that every event it manages stands out.
Priava best features
- Simplified navigation ensures quick task execution
- Monitor all event bookings from one place
- Generate reports on bookings, revenues, and leads
- Seamlessly manage multiple venues under one umbrella
- Data protection remains a top priority
- Detailed client profiles enhance relationship management
- Customize and integrate with other systems as needed
- Limited marketing tools compared to some competitors
- UI aesthetics might feel dated to some users
- Mobile responsiveness could be enhanced
- Contact Priava for pricing
Priava ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (3+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (10+ reviews)
BriteVenue, positioned as an elite choice for event professionals, marries flexibility with functionality.
It’s not just about having features; it’s about having the right ones. BriteVenue’s intuitive design ensures that navigating through its myriad tools feels natural.
Its robust features guarantee that every aspect of venue management is addressed, ensuring a holistic approach. For event professionals aiming to elevate their events, BriteVenue serves as the perfect ally.
BriteVenue best features
- Nurture leads and client relationships
- Engage potential clients with compelling visuals
- Ensure timely payments with reminders and tracking tools
- Create a seamless flow of tasks and processes
- Clients can view event details, make payments, and communicate
- Extract valuable insights from detailed reports
- Facilitate internal communication and teamwork
- Lacks a native mobile application
- Customization options might seem limited
- Initial setup might take time for newcomers
- Contact Brite Venue for pricing
BriteVenue ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (10+ reviews)
- Capterra: 5/5 (3+ reviews)
Why ClickUp Stands Out in the Venue Management Realm
Choosing a venue management software is a challenging task. While each platform brings its unique flair, ClickUp remains a force to reckon with in this domain.
With its adaptable features, cost-effective plans, and a commitment to continuous improvement, ClickUp is more than just software—it’s a partner for your venue’s success.
Whether managing a cozy event space or a grand ballroom, ClickUp scales to meet your needs, ensuring every event you host is a resounding success.