Presentations are a powerful way to share information, but building your slide deck is often time-consuming.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing how people put professional and engaging presentations together, allowing you to create polished presentations in seconds. With AI, say goodbye to tediously moving elements around on a slide and say hello to getting time back in your schedule to work on the stuff that matters most.
Ready to harness this presentation superpower? Learn more about AI presentation tools, what to look for, and some of the best AI presentation makers available in 2023.
What are AI Tools for Presentations?
Various software and platforms use AI to help users create, enhance, and deliver visually appealing slides. These tools can assist with all aspects of the presentation creation process, from the initial creation to supercharging engagement.
Depending on the specific AI presentation tool, it can help you with tasks such as:
- Designing stunning presentations: AI can understand and follow the rules for good design, enabling it to craft professional-looking slide decks that are visually appealing and relevant to your content
- Creating content: Tell the AI writing tool what you want to write about, and it will generate content for each slide and even create your speech notes
- Building visuals for data: Give the platform your data, and it can create easy-to-read visualizations of your information ready to add to your slide deck
AI presentation makers help you produce engaging content faster and connect with your audience more effectively. But with so many AI presentation makers available today, you’ll want to work with a few options and determine which suits your workflow and style best.
What to look for in AI tools for presentations
When looking for an AI presentation maker, you’ll want to find something that feels intuitive and has a user-friendly interface. You don’t want to spend hours learning how to use a new piece of software, and you shouldn’t need extensive technical expertise to put these tools to work.
You’ll also want to ensure that the AI tool you choose integrates well with the rest of your tech stack. A stunning presentation is no good if you can’t get it to work with your preferred software, such as Google Slides or Microsoft PowerPoint.
You should also look for AI-powered tools that offer the functionality you need. For example, maybe you love designing slides but aren’t strong at crafting engaging copy. In that case, look for tools that focus on content generation with interactive elements so you can flex your design skills.
Or, you may want an AI presentation generator that does everything, from designing graphics to writing copy. These are often paid tools, but you can use free trials to determine your best options for creating presentations.
10 Best AI Presentation Tools 2023
Beautiful.ai is an innovative AI presentation maker that aims to revolutionize how you create engaging presentations. The platform makes smart design recommendations through its intuitive interface and streamlines the creation process. You focus on your content while Beautiful.ai manages the aesthetics. Customizable templates, smart charts for data visualization, and analytics to track which slides get the most engagement from your audience are available.
Beautiful.ai best features
- Insightful analytics give you information on which slides in your presentation are making the most significant impact in a professional or academic setting
- Secure sharing helps protect sensitive information while making it easy to access for key stakeholders
- Seamless integration allows you to design slides in Beautiful.ai and edit them in PowerPoint
- While the templates offer beautiful designs, some users complain that there aren’t enough options compared with other platforms. Some users may want more control over their final design than the platform allows
- Pro for individuals: $12/mo
- Team for team collaboration: $40/mo
- Enterprise for advanced security and support: Contact sales for a custom plan
Beautiful.ai ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (160+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (70+ reviews)
2. Simplified’s AI Presentation Maker
Simplified’s AI Presentation Maker promises to help you make on-brand presentations effortlessly. The platform handles image and content creation for any topic, and you can customize the results to suit your needs. All you have to do is tell the AI what topic you want to present, and it will generate the presentation in a few seconds.
Simplified best features
- A range of pre-designed templates and a vast visual library, even for users on the free plan
- Integration with all your favorite platforms, including Google Drive and Shopify
- Easy real-time collaboration on presentations
- The software can quickly become expensive, especially compared with similar services. It may be too costly for small organizations
- Design Free: $0 for one seat
- Design Pro: $6/month for one seat
- Design Business: $10/month for five seats
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
Simplified ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.6/5 (1800+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (160+ reviews)
Slidebean is an AI presentation software that focuses on helping founders and startups create their pitch decks. It helps simplify the pitching process and ensures you have the right pitch for the right stage of company development. Whether you need an initial pitch deck, a marketing presentation, or a sales deck, Slidebean has solutions to suit your needs and help you get a yes.
Slidebean best features
- Online sharing keeps your deck (and ideas!) secure while putting the right information in front of the right investors
- Analytics track the activity of every slide in your deck so you know who viewed it, how many times, and when
- Easy collaboration options help you get the whole team in on the action
- The user interface can be clunky, and some users may find editing AI-generated graphics and images difficult
- All Access: $199/year
- Accelerate: $499/year
Slidebean ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (20+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.2/5 (50+ reviews)
Designs.ai offers a full suite of AI-powered creation tools. The platform offers AI writing assistance, a logo maker, a video presentation maker, and natural-sound AI voiceovers.
Those looking for help designing presentations will love the platform’s Designmaker, which creates visual content for you in seconds. Choose from a vast library of presentation templates, then give the platform your content and let it take care of the rest.
Designs.ai best features
- The huge library of templates and design elements enables you to customize your AI presentations to suit your needs
- One-click resize feature allows you to optimize your presentation for Instagram, mobile, projector screens, and other devices
- Intuitive design editor means that you don’t have to be a master of graphic design to create a gorgeous deck
- Exporting files can be slow and cumbersome
- Basic: $19/month
- Enterprise: Call for a custom quote
Designs.ai ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (6+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (2+ reviews)
Pitch helps you create sleek presentations in seconds. Pick your template and add your content; you’ll soon have a beautiful deck ready to share. The platform allows you to share a link, present your presentation live, or even embed it on the web so you can direct viewers to it anytime. It has robust integration capabilities, connecting with tech-stack favorites like Slack, Vimeo, and YouTube.
Pitch best features
- Great integration capabilities make it easy to add content to your deck and share it with others
- Analytics help you track what’s working in your deck and see what you need to tweak
- Great presentation tools make it simple to share, record, and present your deck
- While the AI-generated slides are aesthetically pleasing, slide editing features can be clunky
- Starter: $0, free forever
- Pro: $8 per member per month
- Enterprise: Contact for a custom quote
Pitch ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.4/5 (40+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.9/5 (30+ reviews)
Presentations.ai aims to help you reduce presentation creation time while improving your overall presentation design quality. The platform uses AI technology to make creation effortless and offers many personalized design options. You can then share, track, and analyze your presentations to see how they perform with your audience.
Presentations.ai best features
- Create presentations in seconds from a single prompt
- Get the perfect final look with various presentation tools and customization options
- Great branding options so you have a consistent, polished look for everything you create
- The platform focuses heavily on pitch decks and marketing presentations, so the templates may be frustrating for users looking to create educational or informative presentations. Some templates and slides are behind a paywall, limiting options for free users
- Starter: $0 (beta pricing)
- Pro: $396 (beta pricing)
- Enterprise: Contact for a custom quote
Presentations.ai ratings and reviews
- Not available
Gamma uses natural language processing to help users create dynamic decks. Start writing your content, then use the built-in AI chatbot to change the look of your deck. When you’re happy with the deck, enter present mode and show your work off in a live presentation or send it as a webpage for users to view independently. It’s a flexible, user-friendly platform that helps you engage your audience.
Gamma best features
- Change up the look of your slide deck at any time with the help of the AI-assisted presentation tool
- Embed GIFs, charts, videos, and even websites to bring presentations to life
- Receive instantaneous feedback on your presentations from viewers with quick reactions
- Templates offer significant color customization, but there is little variation in layout and design
- Starter: Free
- Pro: Coming soon
Beautiful.ai ratings and reviews
- G2: 4/5 (6+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4/5 (1+ reviews)
Kroma.ai helps you create beautiful decks whether you present them to potential investors or need to share your ideas and data.
Simply pick your template, choose your colors, and add your logo. Then, use the grab-and-go expertly generated content to take your presentation to the next level, making it more persuasive and engaging with the help of industry leaders.
Kroma.ai best features
- Choose content from industry experts to boost your professional presentation
- Make your numbers stand out with robust data visualization tools
- Create stunning presentations with expertly designed templates that ensure that you have the right format for the job
- Some parts of the user interface aren’t hugely intuitive
- Some users may not care about the expert-written content, which is one of the platform’s big selling points
- Explorer: Free
- Premium: $49.99 per user per month
- Enterprise: $1,699 per year
Kroma.ai ratings and reviews
- Not available
Tome wants to be your go-to AI presentation tool. Tell the platform what you want to do with a simple prompt, and it will generate images, copy, and slides to help you achieve your goal.
You can tweak every aspect of the design, asking the AI tool to change the tone or generate a new AI image in a different style. It’s also great for turning boring documents into dynamic presentations.
Tome best features
- It helps you find and cite references that support your claims
- Easy language translations permit you to your share presentations across the world
- Excellent customizable templates allow you to create pitch decks, marketing presentations, and educational presentations
- Some users are encountering issues with the platform, though this could be because the tool is still in development
- Free Forever
- Pro: $8 per person per month
- Enterprise: Contact for custom pricing
Tome ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.8/5 (20+ reviews)
DeckRobot is a handy plug-in that turns your drafts into polished presentation decks in seconds. It even ensures that your final deck complies with your corporate branding guidelines so you maintain consistent branding in everything you create. It’s a great way to reduce manual design time, and all your data stays securely on your servers.
DeckRobot best features
- Plug-in for PowerPoint presentations takes the first draft of your presentation and turns it into a polished final deck
- Your data stays secure because all information stays on your server
- It allows you to redesign with preset corporate branding in one click
- This plug-in is for PowerPoint, so if you’re using another platform, you’ll need to opt for another AI solution
- Call for custom pricing
DeckRobot ratings and reviews
- Not available
Other AI Tools for Slide Creation
Are you looking for more tools to help you harness the power of AI? If so, discover the game-changing power of ClickUp AI. ClickUp AI integrates seamlessly with the rest of the project-management platform. That means you can use the AI with your ClickUp Docs to take your content creation to the next level.
ClickUp’s AI technology enhances your written copy. Highlight your text and use the AI toolbar to change the tone, language, or audience. The AI tool will produce your new copy in just a few clicks. You can also use the AI writer to make your copy more engaging or simplify complex concepts.
ClickUp’s AI writing tools can create emails, draft blog posts, and summarize long documents in a few clicks. Generate action items and provide recaps from meeting notes to save you from tedious admin tasks. There are prompts for every department, helping everyone in your company work smarter.
If you need help creating an excellent presentation, use the ClickUp Presentation Template as a launching point. You can use the integrated AI tools to make your content, then collaborate with the rest of your team on polishing the final deck with the innovative collaboration tools. With ClickUp’s robust integration options, you can easily pull content into your presentation and share it with stakeholders when it’s complete.
ClickUp AI revolutionizes how you write, manage tasks, and create content. Sign up for your free account today, and start using ClickUp’s innovative AI tools to get more done!