White label marketing software is a SaaS product that allows you to offer expert third-party services, branded as your own.
Whether you’re looking to share customized performance reports or rebrand additional digital marketing services, white label software can help you get there.
Discover the tools and white label marketing services you need to provide your clients with site, social, search, and email analytics at the touch of a button. Or, provide add-on white label services such as local SEO and lead generation without needing to hire more team members or develop your own software.
Browse the best white label services for digital marketing agencies below!
What Should You Look for in White Label Marketing Software?
Choosing the best white label marketing software for your social media or digital marketing agency can expand your offerings and improve the overall appeal of your service. But with so many choices, how do you know where to begin?
Here are the key features to look for:
- Intuitive Interface: Your white label software should strike a balance between offering comprehensive features and being straightforward to navigate
- Customization: Your brand is unique, so your tools should be too. Ensure the white label software allows ample room for branding, color schemes, and logos. You want it to blend seamlessly into your agency’s aesthetic
- Features and Functionality: Marketing is diverse. Your white label software should cover as many bases as possible: SEO, social media, email marketing, content creation, and analytics. The more versatile, the better
- Customer Support: Even with the most user-friendly white label marketing software, you may hit a roadblock. Expert customer support from a quick and responsive team can save you from delays that result in unsatisfied clients
- Pricing: There’s a white label marketing tool for every pocket. The challenge is to find one that balances cost and quality effectively
Remember, the goal is to enhance your services, improve client experience, and drive growth. Make sure your white label marketing software ticks all these boxes ✔️
The 9 Best White Label Marketing Software to Use in 2023
With ClickUp, you get a comprehensive suite of marketing and project management tools in an all-in-one productivity platform. From task-tracking and collaboration to social media project management, its comprehensive approach to digital marketing management makes it hard to beat agencies and enterprises.
The ClickUp Marketing Agency Template lets you easily manage multiple campaigns and clients while tracking all your projects from one dashboard. You can tailor its wide offering of services to fit your needs (and scale as you grow) with a countless selection of templates, including:
- Content calendar templates
- Marketing plan templates
- Marketing team templates
- Social media templates
- And so many more!
ClickUp best features
- So many customization options
- Ability to tag people
- Outstanding enterprise collaboration tools
- White labeling is only available on the Enterprise plan
- Not all views are available on the mobile app (yet!)
- Free Forever
- Unlimited: $7/month per user
- Business: $12/month per user
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
ClickUp ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (8,323+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (3,752+ reviews)
2. Active Campaign
ActiveCampaign’s white labeling offers per-account customization so that even your clients can enjoy customized branding.
Available for all Enterprise, and to some extent for Small Business accounts, white labeling does not cost extra.
You can change the domain, swap the logo, and tweak HTML/CSS for a truly custom look. Plus, you can add or remove buttons, all while scrubbing out any ActiveCampaign references.
Active Campaign best features
- Outstanding customer support
- Wide range of automation features
- Seamless integrations with basic apps
Active Campaign limitations
- Email tools could be more user-friendly
- Limited email reporting
- Difficult integration with non-standard apps
Active Campaign pricing
Activecampaign offers several types of plans. Below is the pricing for its Marketing plan.
- Plus: $49/month for 3 users
- Professional: $149/month for 5 users
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
Active Campaign ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (10,273+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (2,246+ reviews)
3. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is a handy tool made for marketing agencies, packed with lots of features. These include real-time checks on SEO and PPC, help with social media, website reviews, and dashboards you can personalize.
Its white label SEO software provides you with unlimited reports and allows you to customize the platform with your branding.
With its friendly design and lots of resources, SE Ranking fits easily into your day-to-day work
SE Ranking best features
- Helpful onboarding sessions
- Friendly dashboards
- Helps with SEO for multiple clients
SE Ranking limitations
- Lower prices plan has limited tracking
- Some users complain about errors with backlink checking
SE Ranking pricing
- Essential: $44/month
- Pro: $87.20/month
- Business: $191.20/month
SE Ranking ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.8/5 (1,187+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (269+ reviews)
4. Metrics Watch
With its simple interface and comprehensive email reporting tools, Metris Watch may be a good white label software option for your digital marketing services.
It lets you choose your colors and brand reports with your logo, then send them out straight from your chosen email.
Say goodbye to clunky PDFs, annoying links, and web-based reports. Metrics Watch delivers complete marketing reports right into your clients’ inboxes.
Metrics Watch best features
- Easy, quick setup
- Excellent customer support
- Real-time alerts
Metrics Watch limitations
- Need help from customer support to set custom metrics
- Limited design options
Metrics Watch pricing
- Starter: $29/month
- Pro: $50/month per user
- Premium: $100/month per user
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
Metrics Watch ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.0/5 (1+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (3+ reviews)
Semrush is one of the best SEO agency software on the market. It provides a wide range of features, including keyword research, competitive analysis, backlink analysis, and website auditing. Semrush is used by businesses of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises.
Within its My Reports tool, businesses can create white label reports with integrated data from Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics, and Semrush tools
Semrush also offers a white label content-writing service, called Marketplace, which is separate from its main website.
Semrush best features
- Top source for keyword research and auditing
- Fantastic customer support
- Plenty of free training resources
- Costly, especially with addons
- Agencies and teams must use a shared login
- Not ideal for businesses tracking regional or local SEO
- Pro: $130/month
- Guru: $250/month per user
- Business: $500/month per user
- Custom: Contact for pricing
Semrush ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (1,755+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (2,112+ reviews)
Social media management platform SocialPilot offers white label reporting of social analytics across multiple platforms.
Social Pilot is a go-to platform for many social media agencies. Its ability to plan up to 500 posts at once, quickly generate posts with native AI, and collaborate with team members and clients, make it a popular choice for marketing campaigns.
Its white label PDF reports present detailed metrics for all your social content, on a page or post basis.
SocialPilot best features
- Native AI for easy post generation
- Reasonable pricing
- Can handle many social media accounts
- Separate reporting for each social media account
- Takes time to set up
- Limited 3rd-party integrations
- Professional: $26/month
- Small Team: $43/month
- Agency: $85/month
- Agency+: $170/month
SocialPilot ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (581+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (358+ reviews)
Sendible is a comprehensive social media management tool that allows businesses, particularly agencies, to effectively manage and amplify their social media presence.
Sendible White Label provides agencies with custom branding and domain, with advanced reporting tools. You can also embed applications within its white label tool and enjoy seamless integration.
At its core, Sendible allows users to schedule social media posts across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more, from a single dashboard. The platform includes social media monitoring of mentions
In addition to scheduling, Sendible offers comprehensive social media monitoring capabilities. Users can track mentions of their brand across social media, enabling them to respond promptly to customer inquiries and feedback.
Sendible also includes collaboration features, allowing teams to work together on social media content, ensuring a unified brand message across all platforms.
Sendible best features
- Works well for agencies with multiple accounts
- Simple to use, very intuitive
- Full calendar previews
- A bit expensive, no free version
- Some users report limited functions on LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Auto-scheduled posts sometimes get bounced without notification
- Creator: $29/month
- Traction: $89/month per user
- White Label: $399/month per user
- Custom plan: Contact for pricing
Sendible ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (844+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (120+ reviews)
Lead generation tool OptinMonster helps agencies, bloggers, and businesses build conversion campaigns with website tools such as popups, floating bars, slide-ins, and inline forms.
Designed for serious engagement and conversions, the software provides everything you need to keep visitors engaged on your website, such as:
- Lightbox popups
- Gamified wheels
- Geolocation targeting
- Exit intent detection
- Page level targeting
OptinMonster doesn’t offer a white label service, but it does provide white label tools. For example, you can customize the dashboard with your own branding. Then, add your logo, icon, text, and colors.
OptinMonster best features
- Exceptional quality
- Flexible, customizable website tools
- Easy to use
- Lacking responsive design on mobile
- May be wait times for customer service
- Limited white label services
- Basic: $9/month
- Plus: $19/month
- Pro: $29/month
- Growth: $49/month
OptinMonster ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (83+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (70+ reviews)
Vendasta is an AI-enhanced white label software that provides a (very)wide selection of digital marketing apps and solutions that agencies can resell.
The white label marketing platform provides everything you need to resell products with your brand name on them, including billing, selling, marketing, and fulfillment tools. It’s an all-in-one white label solution for brands looking for a dedicated white label platform.
If you’re looking for the largest selection of white label marketing tools, you’ll enjoy its endless choices, including:
- White label email marketing
- White label SEO tools
- White label marketing automation
- White label website builder
Vendasta best features
- Large selection of white label products
- Extensive training library
- Very supportive team
- Back end can be confusing
- Several reviewers report mediocre quality of some services
- Essentials: $359/month + $500 onboarding
- Professional: $749/month + $750 onboarding
- Premium: $1,579/month + $1,000 onboarding
- Custom: $3,099+/month + onboarding
Vendasta ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (312+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (154+ reviews)
Build Powerful Marketing Campaigns in ClickUp
As the digital landscape continues to evolve, white label marketing software will be increasingly crucial in offering competitive, scalable, and streamlined services. When the complexity of your projects grows, solid marketing resource management software can help you keep it all in line!
Elevate your agency’s services, improve client experiences, and drive growth with ClickUp’s all-in-one productivity platform. With its customizable, collaborative features, and top-tier white label tools, ClickUp can transform your agency’s operations and boost your brand’s uniqueness.
Ready to experience a seamless, efficient workflow with endless customization options? Start a free Workspace in ClickUp today!