What to Expect at LevelUp: The Ultimate Productivity Conference of 2023
Are you excited about LevelUp 2023? We know we are! 🥳
LevelUp, the ultimate productivity conference, is set for Feb. 28, 2023, and is sure to be our best yet. So, what’s in store for all of the LevelUp attendees?
This year’s conference will be jam-packed with must-see productivity insights and best practices from our amazing community. The event will also showcase insightful customer stories and give a sneak peek into our latest upgrades to our platform with the launch of ClickUp 3.0.
But what does that mean, really? To help you plan your ultimate LevelUp experience, here’s a quick rundown about what to expect. And of course, you can always check out the LevelUp event page to see the full agenda and get all the details on speakers, sessions, and highlights.
What is LevelUp?
For the past three years, ClickUp has hosted LevelUp—the ultimate annual productivity conference. However, this year things will look a little different!
For the first time ever, the event (which is completely free!) will be fully virtual so that each attendee can customize their conference experience to their own liking. Want to watch the conference in full from beginning to end?
Short on time and want to hop and skip around a bit?
That’s fine too!
When is LevelUp?
LevelUp takes place on Feb. 28, 2023. For viewers in the U.S., the pre-show for LevelUp kicks off at 11:30 a.m. ET/8:30 a.m. PT and keynote speeches begin at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT.
On March 1, LevelUp will broadcast for our international users at 8:30 a.m. GMT/11:30 a.m. AEDT.
Who’s Speaking at LevelUp 2023?
Really, the question is who’s not?
Here’s the full line-up of speakers. A few highlights include:
- ClickUp founder and CEO Zeb Evans, SVP of Engineering Shailesh Kumar, and Head of Product Design Haris Butt will preview ClickUp 3.0 and give the inside scoop about the company’s vision for the future of productivity
- Brain coach Jim Kwik, author of the bestselling book, “Limitless,” will share secrets to overcoming distractions to achieve more and learn faster
- Hubspot Chief Marketing Officer Kipp Bodnar will chat with ClickUp’s Chief Growth Officer, Gaurav Agarwal, about how to boost productivity to more easily attain and retain customers
- Kate Stannard, Senior Program Manager at Salesforce, will explain how her team built an integration between ClickUp and Sales Cloud to better manage support requests
- Leaders from the Mayo Clinic will dig into how they use ClickUp and why it’s been the best new platform adoption their teams have ever had
What Topics Will Be Discussed?
In addition to the main stage, where you’ll learn about ClickUp’s strategic vision, there are five content tracks to explore:
- ClickUp Product Innovations
- Making ClickUp Work for You
- Working Better Together
- Optimizing Your ClickUp Environment
- The State of Productivity
Each track is jam-packed with sessions featuring thought-provoking speakers to help you become your most productive self.
Will You Share More Details About ClickUp 3.0 at LevelUp?
Yes! Get ready for an exclusive look ClickUp 3.0—straight from our product team—including new and updated features, user experiences, and more. We’ll cover updates about:
- Platform updates designed for rock-solid performance, speed, and reliability
- Massive improvements made to the tools you already love like Tasks, Docs, and Whiteboards
- Brand new features designed to speed up the way you work
- New capabilities to make ClickUp a one-stop shop for all your work
Be the first to see ClickUp 3.0 directly from our product leaders and learn how to leverage the latest product innovations to their full potential. 🚀
What Else Can I Expect?
There’s too much to list here, but you’ll learn experts’ productivity tips and tricks; secrets about how to make the most of your ClickUp experience; and actionable strategies and templates from customers and power users to perfect your personal organization system.
How Can I Sign Up?
That part’s easy. You can sign up on our LevelUp page now. We can’t wait to see you there!
Questions? Comments? Visit our Help Center for support.