Whether you are a seasoned creator or a small business owner, designing a webpage, driving visitor engagement, and collecting leads are stressful. Designing engaging web pages and one-page sites gets even more challenging if you come from a non-coding background.
A good landing page is the lifeblood of any successful marketing campaign. That’s where landing page builder tools come to your rescue.
Dedicated landing page builders set you up for success when building new pages to promote your product or service in a few clicks. With intuitive features and pre-built templates to create beautiful landing pages, you won’t have to depend on your designer for every minor change.
Save time and resources by building fully responsive mobile landing pages in a jiff. This post discusses the 10 best landing page builders, their features, cons, pricing, and how they boost conversions.
What Should You Look for In a Landing Page Builder?
Here’s a list of features to consider while choosing a solid landing page builder.
- User-friendly interface: Opt for a landing page builder with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor interface for effortless web page creation with a custom domain
- Landing page customization options: Get an option that offers versatile templates, content blocks, and widgets to create on-brand landing page experiences
- Responsive design: Ensure the landing page builder supports responsive design to create mobile landing pages for optimal viewing across different devices, as most people access websites on mobile devices
- Integration capabilities: Pick a landing page builder that integrates with your existing technology stacks, such as CRM, email marketing tools, and analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- A/B testing landing pages: The landing page software should facilitate A/B testing between different versions of the web pages to enable optimization for maximum conversions
- Landing page performance tools: Choose an online landing page builder that surfaces recommendations to improve SEO scores and track visitor behavior
The 10 Best Landing Page Builders to Use in 2024
1. Swipe Pages
Swipe Pages is a landing page builder that allows you to create a regular landing page for people browsing on their computers and redirect all mobile traffic to a set of Mobile Slides. It also offers website optimization tools for A/B testing to find the highest-converting landing page options.
You can integrate Swipe Pages with Zapier to send new form submissions for your own landing page to a Google Sheet or new orders on your one-page site’s Shopify account.
Swipe Pages best features
- Table module to categorize, customize, and present information for your mobile landing pages in a few clicks
- Drag-and-drop builder to copy and apply similar property styles between elements on your landing pages
- Pre-built templates to create unlimited landing pages without writing any coding knowledge
- Create personalized landing pages across different screen sizes for desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobiles
Swipe Pages limitations
- User interface is complex to grasp
- Sometimes, edits made to a landing page take some time to reflect
Swipe Pages pricing
- Startup: $29/month
- Marketer: $69/month
- Agency: $149/month
Swipe Pages ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.8/5 (152 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.8/5 (147 reviews)
Unbounce is a landing page builder that builds landing pages using two ways—Classic Builder and AI-powered Smart Builder.
You can use the Classic website builder to pick a template, upload your content, and customize elements using a drag-and-drop editor. The Smart Builder automatically builds a layout based on your requirements and has an AI-powered copy-generating feature.
Get options to create multiple variants of your first landing page and test it against the others to understand which landing page gets the most conversions with the help of A/B testing and targeting tools.
Unbounce best features
- Drag-and-drop builder interface allows you to add, edit, and arrange landing page elements as per your requirement
- Get recommendations and design insights from AI in real-time to optimize your landing page
- Integrate Unbounce with eCommerce, CRM, and email marketing applications to assist you in streamlining your workflow and improve the process for marketing campaigns
- Build link landing pages quickly using Unbounce’s style guide templates, instant copy generation, and an assisted building experience
- Fewer landing page templates compared to other alternatives
- Making edits in the mobile app is a bit challenging
- Launch: $99/month
- Optimize: $145/month
- Accelerate: $240/month
- Concierge: $625/month
Unbounce ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.4/5 (358 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (253 reviews)
Imagine you are a gym owner who has launched new membership plans on your website.
The offer landing page is getting traffic, but no one is signing up. The sign-up button may not be working. Or the CTA is at the end of the page, and the reader does not scroll till the end.
Designing professional-looking landing pages is more science than art. You need high-converting landing pages that support your project objectives and bring in more sign-ups.
Moosend is a marketing automation platform with a free landing page builder to help you convert traffic into revenue. The beginner-friendly landing page builder allows you to create landing pages without any coding experience.
Moosend best features
- Develop quality landing pages using pre-designed templates, which are fully customizable and add a personal touch
- Enhance your Ad Words Quality and Google ranking with Moosend’s CDN capabilities
- Add a countdown timer from the sales funnel templates on your landing pages to create urgency to generate leads and sales
- Build opt-in landing pages with contact details stored and run GDPR-compliant marketing campaigns
- No A/B testing feature for landing pages
- Lacks customization options for available templates
- Free trial: 30 days
- Pro: $6/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Moosend ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (626 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (190 reviews)
As a marketer, you need professional-looking landing pages to display more details whenever you launch a new product or service.
Sometimes, your designers will give you two equally brilliant landing page ideas, but you’re unsure which one to put out. Worry not. Landing page creators come with A/B testing capabilities to help pick the winning landing page variation and boost conversions.
Landingi is a no-code landing page builder with micro-conversion tracking and A/B testing to create landing page variations and optimize conversions on the go.
Landingi best features
- AI-powered landing page builder with drag and drop editor to build landing pages faster using dynamic text replacement
- A/B testing to find out which version of the landing page performs better
- Ability to create unlimited landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Integration is not seamless and requires technical know-how
- Custom HTML breaks sometimes
- Lite: $29/month
- Professional: $49/month
- Agency: $149/month
- Unlimited: $1000/month
Landingi ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (274 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.8/5 (179 reviews)
Whether looking for new audiences or engaging with your existing customers, with landing pages, deliver the right targeted message to the right audience at the right time.
Leadpages is an affordable landing page builder for creating a free website. Leadpages allows you to add images, a countdown timer, a video player, a Calendly schedule, and much more when you create a landing page.
Leadpages best features
- AI tools to generate copy and images for building your landing pages
- SEO tools to edit your search title and description, add a preview image and use pre-built, SEO-optimized landing page templates
- Get built-in conversion guidance before you publish your landing page and get predictions about your landing page performance
- Steep learning curve to understand the platform
- Limitations when you’re looking to create sales pages with a custom domain
- Standard: $37/month
- Pro: $74/month
- Advanced: Custom pricing
Leadpages ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (219 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (292 reviews)
The year-end sale is just around the corner, and your team has planned a fantastic promotion. But you need a landing page to let your customers know. Your designer is vacationing in Bali, and your developer is working on a security issue.
The deadline is closing in, and you’re stuck. One way to get out of this soup is to work with a powerful landing page builder to create landing pages without technical knowledge.
Clickfunnels’ landing page creators help you craft better landing pages from scratch without design or web development skills. Choose from the gallery of pre-built templates and track the performance of each page to measure your campaign success.
Clickfunnels best features
- Drag and drop landing page editor for landing page creation without developer support
- Prebuilt landing page templates to create opt-in pages, lead magnets, event registrations, or webinar landing pages
- Integrations with tools such as Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and more to run holistic marketing campaigns
- Non-intuitive interface
- Old-fashioned landing page templates with low customization options
- Basic: $127/month
- Pro: $157/month
- FunnelHacker: $208/month
Clickfunnels ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.6/5 (389 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (646 reviews)
Instapage is a landing page builder that creates mobile landing pages quickly. Set up your landing pages in WordPress and customize pre-built templates within a block per your requirements.
Instapage has an easy-to-use landing page builder tool with built-in collaboration and drag-and-drop functionality. The Instablock feature enables users to reuse landing page assets, which you can import to all your landing pages.
Instapage best features
- Generate headlines, images, and CTAs for each audience and ad group using AI
- Build unlimited landing pages using individual page blocks that you can customize, save, and reuse
- Pre-designed block templates, like headers, footers, testimonials, or create your custom landing page in an instant
- Layer widgets can add multimedia elements like countdown timers and chat plugins to your landing pages
- Expensive for smaller businesses and individual users
- UI/UX has scope for improvement
- Build: $199/month
- Convert: Custom pricing
Instapage ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.3/5 (472 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (363 reviews)
Launching a new product and want to understand how the audience will react to your new launch? The right elevator pitch landing page will help you understand customer sentiment and create excitement for your new business idea.
MailerLite, a free landing page builder, allows you to engage your visitors and grab their attention with free landing pages by adding elements like countdown timers and limited coupons.
MailerLite best features
- GDPR-compliant signup forms to attract subscribers and use the data to create interest groups
- A/B testing for up to five versions of landing pages by splitting traffic between them
- MailerLite’s landing page builder tool comes with heatmaps, click maps, A/B testing features, and SEO settings to grow landing page visibility
- Limited pre-designed templates
- The interface is not as intuitive and makes it difficult to copy campaigns for high-converting landing pages
- Free Plan
- Growing Business: $9/month
- Advanced: $18/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
MailerLite ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.6/5 (840 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (1912 reviews)
Picture this. You are an author, and your new book is about to launch. You want to tell your audience about this launch and engage them enough so that they sign up for the bookings. You would need a compelling landing page with the ability to monetize your audience.
A landing page builder like ConvertKit will launch your landing page using their available templates for different use cases such as podcasts, books, videos, and more. The landing pages are mobile responsive.
ConvertKit best features
- Landing page opt-in forms turn your readers into subscribers and gain information to engage with your audience and boost sales
- Integration with Unsplash makes finding free and imagery-specific easy
- A robust analytics dashboard with updates on metrics like conversion rates and subscriber counts and set up your favorite tracking methods
- Advanced features are available only on the paid plans
- Email signup forms lack advanced features such as automation
- Free plan
- Creator: $9/month
- Creator Pro: $25/month
ConvertKit ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.4/5 (192 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (196 reviews)
Wix is a website builder that enables beginners and small businesses to build landing pages. With pre-made templates for landing page design, you can build landing and sales pages in just a few minutes.
If you are in the eCommerce industry, Wix is a leader in developing online store websites for small business e-commerce platforms. Build eCommerce landing pages to showcase new products and promote exclusive deals based on the visitor’s location to convert visitors.
Increase conversion via robust analytics tools and connect with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and other services to gain insights.
Wix best features
- Customization options for your domain URL, logo, and other brand tools
- Multi-cloud hosting ensures a 99.9% uptime even during website traffic spikes
- Create UI with multiple available elements from the visual drag-and-drop landing page Editor
- Get dashboard features on your mobile device to manage your website from anywhere
- Lacks advanced SEO features when compared to other platforms
- The mobile app is not functional in all countries
- Light: $16/month
- Core: $27/month
- Business: $32/month
- Business Elite: $159/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Wix ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.2/5 (1635 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (9361 reviews)
Other Landing Page Content Tools
ClickUp is a project management tool for marketing teams to boost overall productivity. Even though ClickUp is not a landing page creator, the suite of tools helps you create effective landing pages.
For example, ClickUp AI is your writing assistant to help you create laser-focused copy for the landing page. Plus, use the project management tool to manage the entire process, from brainstorming ideas, collaborating with other departments, setting goals, breaking down the bigger tasks into smaller subtasks, and tracking success metrics post-launch.
ClickUp best features
- Generate conversion-focused landing page layouts using ClickUp’s landing page layout generator
- ClickUp AI has more than 100 fully templated prompts for different industries and use cases
- Landing page templates keep track of all your landing page ideas, organize tasks for each step of the process, and ensure consistency across multiple pages
- Create tasks using custom statuses such as Open and Complete to track the progress of each page and ensure marketing process standardization
- Track landing page progress with time-tracking capabilities, tags, dependency warnings, emails, and after-action report templates
- View three different ClickUp configurations, such as All Landing Pages, By Industry, and Getting Started Guide, simultaneously
- Learning curve for understanding the features of ClickUp AI can be steep
- Free Forever
- Unlimited: $7/user/month
- Business: $12/user/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
ClickUp ratings and reviews
Build Great Landing Pages that Convert
The landing page builders listed here allow you to quickly create a good landing page without any coding skills. The best landing page builder is flexible, easy to use, and scalable and will enable you to track the performance of individual pages.
While these tools are great for helping you create single-page websites or solid landing pages for your next campaign, having a project management tool like ClickUp is essential to maximize resource utilization and productivity.
ClickUp’s project management capabilities include pre-built landing page templates, ClickUp AI to generate new content, and a dashboard for team members to collaborate.
From managing landing page performance metrics and marketing campaigns to generating new ideas and SEO goals, ClickUp is your perfect companion for building solid landing pages.
ClickUp’s native integration with 100+ tools within your technology stack allows you to power up your marketing journey to manage your performance marketing and website projects without juggling between apps.
Get started on ClickUp for a free trial.