Ignoring SEO is like waving goodbye to valuable leads.
To conquer the online realm, your organization needs to master the art of search engine optimization (SEO).
A robust SEO strategy drives your website to the forefront of Google and other search engines, ensuring it stands out when potential customers look for your products or services.
Having the right software is crucial to jumpstart your SEO game.
While Answer the Public is a popular tool for link building, content marketing, keyword research, and competitor analysis, its limited customization and data might hold you back from reaching your full potential.
Looking for Answer the Public alternatives for SEO teams in 2024? Let’s explore the top 10 options we’ve curated for you.
What Should You Look for in Answer the Public Alternatives?
Answer the Public is a popular SEO tool that collects insights and content ideas from search engine data. If you’re looking for something similar, explore alternatives with these key features:
- Comprehensive keyword research: Look for a platform that guides you in discovering the most effective keywords to attract new customers
- On-page SEO analysis: Consider Answer the Public alternatives that offer on-page optimization insights, including recommendations for title tags, meta descriptions, and content structure
- Backlink evaluation: Enhance your website’s authority by identifying broken links to fix and uncovering new link opportunities through a comprehensive SEO tool
- Competitor analysis: Use a tool that gives you insights into your competitors’ strategies by tracking their rankings, identifying top keywords, and exploring their backlinks
- AI-driven tools: Select a solution that can enhance your SEO strategy with AI tools through automated keyword analysis, content optimization, and personalized user experiences. This will help improve search visibility and user engagement
The 10 Best Answer the Public Alternatives to Use in 2024
Explore these top 10 alternatives to Answer the Public and invest in a proven SEO strategy:
Semrush is a leading digital marketing and SEO platform for keyword research and competitive analysis. It’s popular among online marketers for its versatility and diverse, in-depth keyword research and content strategy tools.
A standout feature of Semrush is its ability to track page rankings, thus helping businesses keep an eye on their performance and that of their competitors.
It is a leading choice of marketers for link-building suggestions and assists with SEO, pay-per-click (PPC), and overall content strategy.
Semrush best features
- Analyze websites to know their average traffic, popular keywords, and advertising strategy and evaluate link quality
- Use the Semrush Keyword Magic Tool to get an overview of relevant keyword metrics
- Identify issues that may harm your search engine ranking through site auditing
- Compare your keyword rankings with competitor websites to find content gaps
- Track website traffic keywords (both organic and paid) through organic and PPC tools
- Pricing plans might be too expensive for smaller businesses and agencies needing Answer the Public alternatives
- Users often find Semrush alternatives due to the learning curve with its extensive set of tools
- Pro: $129.95/month
- Guru: $249.95/month
- Business: $499.95/month
Semrush ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (1,800+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (2,100+ reviews)
Trusted by SEOs and marketers worldwide, Ahrefs is a user-friendly keyword research tool that helps you understand your competitors’ search traffic, determine what people are searching for on Google, and also identify issues that might hurt your website’s performance.
The platform stands out for its ability to monitor the rankings of thousands of related keywords, providing valuable insights into content strategy and improvement areas. You can consider this tool if you are looking for Answer the Public alternatives.
Ahrefs best features
- Explore your SEO health score and identify potential errors using the Site Explorer feature
- Reveal top-performing content and opportunities for link-building
- Gain comprehensive insights into the search and backlink profile of any website
- Discover all the keywords and ideas, along with their ranking difficulty and their potential, to boost your website’s traffic
- No AI tools for content generation
- The steep learning curve for beginners
- Lite: $99/month
- Standard: $199/month
- Advanced: $399/month
- Enterprise: $999/month
Ahrefs ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (500+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.8/5 (500+ reviews)
Ubersuggest is a simple-to-use SEO and content management platform designed for small businesses and solopreneurs.
You can download Ubersuggest as a Chrome extension, and you’ll be presented with a personal dashboard that’ll help you find the best keywords for your site, conduct a technical site audit, and discover new backlink opportunities.
It also offers actionable insights into consumer search demand, search volume and intent, content performance, and competition.
Ubersuggest best features
- Identify the specific web pages that generate the most effective SEO traffic, both for your own and your competitors’ websites
- Receive daily notifications about ranking updates and critical SEO issues on your website via your dashboard
- Analyze the SEO data for any site you visit via the Chrome extension
- Gain valuable keyword insights and make data-driven decisions to improve your website’s visibility and organic traffic
- Limited data sources, primarily Google Analytics
- No mobile app is available
- Individual: $12/month
- Business: $20/month
- Enterprise: $40/month
Ubersuggest ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.2/5 (100+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (80+ reviews)
4. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is an extensive toolkit for SEO to boost your search engine rankings.
It allows you to see keyword metrics, monitor rankings, check backlinks, conduct website audits, and assess the SEO performance of individual pages.
SE Ranking is known for its analytics and keyword tools that provide relevant data and insights into organic and paid traffic to your website.
It also has a keyword tool that tracks keyword rankings and gives suggestions to optimize each page or blog post for SEO
You can also access content creation, technical optimization, local SEO, and automated reporting.
SE Ranking best features
- Optimize your web pages or blog posts with AI-powered tips
- Conduct keyword research and find related long-tail keywords
- Run a complete website audit to identify any issues that might affect your search rankings
- Analyze your current referral traffic and check your competitors’ referrals to know their backlink sources
SE Ranking limitations
- Metrics primarily focus on organic traffic and may not provide comprehensive insights into social media and pay-per-click ads
SE Ranking pricing
- Essential: $55/month
- Pro: $109/month
- Business: $239/month
SE Ranking ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.8/5 (1,200+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.8/5 (200+ reviews)
Moz is a great place for bloggers to learn about SEO. It provides free tools for link building, webpage performance, the best keyword research tools, site metrics, and more.
The Keyword Explorer, a standout keyword research tool, has a vast and accurate database of SEO phrases. You can get keyword suggestions to find and prioritize relevant keywords to rank for quickly.
If you’re ready to get serious about SEO, Moz has paid tools like Moz Pro and Moz Local with more advanced features. If you are looking for paid Answer the Public alternatives, you can give it a try.
Moz best features
- Conduct weekly site audits with Moz Pro to identify technical SEO problems affecting rankings
- Monitor your website’s Domain Authority (DA) score, a Moz-developed ranking metric predicting search engine result page (SERP) performance
- Generate content ideas and build a calendar by examining top-ranking sites for similar topics
- Build customized SEO reports
- Paid plans cost more than competitors
- Moz focuses on high-volume, competitive search terms
The following pricing is for Moz Pro, the all-in-one SEO product:
- Free: 1 month/user
- Standard: $99/month
- Medium: $179/month
- Large: $299/month
- Premium: $599/month
Moz ratings and reviews
The following ratings are for Moz Pro:
- G2: 4.4/5 (400+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (300+ reviews)
Especially popular among content creators, AlsoAsked is a time-saving keyword research tool that automatically displays People Also Ask (PAA) data from your Google searches, showing the results that appear when a question is clicked.
Users can use the keyword tool to explore ideas related to specific keywords and receive SERP copies with generated PAAs for the chosen keyword.
Its key strength is its swift update of PAA data of related keywords, frequently revealing new questions within hours of major news, and also outperforming other keyword research tools in search volume and responsiveness.
AlsoAsked best features
- Focus on actual search intent by emphasizing questions people ask related to your keywords
- Use Deep Search to automatically find 150 related questions up to three levels down for a single search term
- Discover untapped keywords by analyzing questions and search terms for digital marketing
- Cover everything your audience searches for by branching one topic into multiple subtopics
- No search volume metrics
- Lacks competitor analysis
- Basic: $15/month
- Lite: $29/month
- Pro: $59/month
AlsoAsked ratings and reviews
- G2: Not available
- Capterra: Not available
7. Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is a useful keyword generator tool for finding new target keywords and understanding their estimated search volumes and costs.
It’s a free tool primarily designed for PPC advertising but can also help with SEO strategy.
It provides relevant keyword suggestions and insights to improve your Google Ad campaigns. You can also use it independently to explore new keywords and learn about search queries and trends to enhance your ad campaigns.
Google Keyword Planner’s best features
- Create your keyword plans for Google Ads
- View projected search traffic, estimates for clicks, impressions, or conversions for selected keywords
- Transform your keyword plan into an active Google Ads campaign
Google Keyword Planner limitations
- Primarily shows projected organic search data for Google search terms
Google Keyword Planner pricing
Google Keyword Planner ratings and reviews
The ratings below are for the overall Google Ads platform:
- G2: 4.3/5 (1,900+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (800+ reviews)
SpyFu is an all-in-one alternative to Answer the Public, optimizing both SEO and PPC ad campaigns.
This platform studies over 100 million domains to unveil competitors’ search engines and marketing strategies, revealing all the relevant keywords used, ads, and backlinks driving organic and paid traffic across different search engines.
Using various tools, you can organize and analyze keywords, track rankings, and generate custom reports to meet your specific SEO needs.
SpyFu best features
- Access historical data to review ranking history and backlinks
- Explore your competitors’ Google Ads keywords and ads using the PPC tools
- Manage SEO projects by creating keyword groups and setting up notifications
- Generate text based on a text prompt and summarize long documents or text
- Users have reported instances of data not being 100% accurate all the time
- Comes with advanced tools that beginners may not need
- Basic: $39/month
- Professional: $79/month
SpyFu ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.6/5 (500+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (100+ reviews)
Nozzle is a powerful SEO keyword tool and rank tracker especially for enterprise-level users. It extracts detailed keyword data from Google’s SERP for many keywords.
Going beyond standard rank tracking, Nozzle allows you to identify domains and specific URLs that dominate featured snippets, local pack listings, and video pack listings.
Nozzle best features
- Monitor your keyword positions daily with accurate and reliable SERP position tracking
- Get powerful advice, color-coded data, and an overview of your rank performance to improve your SEO score
- Track the daily positions of phrases in the Google index
- Check stats as frequently as you want (such as Daily or monthly)
- Confusing interface for new users
- Lacks reporting and alerting, keyword research, and backlink tracking
Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs):
- Basic: $59/month
- Advanced: $119/month
- Pro: $299/month
- Pro Plus: $599/month
- Business Basic: $1,199/month
- Business Advanced: $2,999/month
- Business Pro: $5,999/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Nozzle ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.6/5 (100+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.8/5 (80+ reviews)
10. SEO PowerSuite
SEO PowerSuite is a versatile tool for companies looking to improve their digital presence.
It helps with keyword research, improves site structure by flagging issues, analyzes backlinks, and runs link outreach campaigns.
The platform has four parts: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO SpyGlass, and LinkAssistant. These tools help you check keyword difficulty, track monthly search volume, plan content better, and find keyword and link opportunities.
SEO PowerSuite’s best features
- Run an SEO audit to check your site for technical issues
- Keep track of rankings for local search results and Google Maps
- Find and fix spammy backlinks to make your content rank better
SEO PowerSuite limitations
- Not a cloud-based platform
- Divided into four separate solutions instead of a single combined tool
SEO PowerSuite pricing
- Free version
- Professional: $596/year
- Enterprise: $1,396/year
SEO PowerSuite ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.5/5 (400+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (300+ reviews)
Other SEO Tools
While multiple tools are available for your keyword research and optimization needs, there’s more to your marketing goals than SEO.
So why not consider a tool that will prove to be an all-rounder?
ClickUp is an all-in-one tool that will help you generate content ideas, create content, manage marketing campaigns, streamline project management, and attract new customers.
Manage your SEO efforts with ClickUp
ClickUp’s software for marketing will help you keep all the marketing team’s work in one place. Your marketing roadmaps need not be isolated documents anymore. Connect them to live tasks and keep your team aware of where they are in the journey.
Make timelines visible to everyone to ensure transparency and keep the team motivated. This also helps you get rid of redundant workflows.
The tool also helps you track the progress of your marketing campaigns and strategies.
ClickUp AI helps you create pre-formatted blog outlines and write entire blogs. Input your SEO requirements and get articles generated in seconds.
But if you’d like to write one on your own and just need a little inspiration, ClickUp AI will be your reliable brainstorming companion.
So, be it a campaign idea or suggestions for blog topics, you can always count on this AI tool.
ClickUp is a versatile productivity platform for SEO agencies and marketing teams. It aids in SEO project management by helping you organize campaigns and keyword lists, brainstorm keyword ideas together, create content, and assign tasks.
ClickUp AI helps you ideate and launch marketing campaigns. It assists with content briefs, generates action items from your meeting notes, and even creates summaries of long-form content for you.
Additionally, ClickUp offers its own SEO templates, so you don’t have to start your content marketing campaign from scratch.
For instance, you can use the ClickUp SEO Roadmap Template to build an organized action plan to improve your website’s search engine exposure.
Use it to analyze website metrics and create roadmaps for your marketing goals.
It’s a great tool to communicate changes and keep everyone accountable.
If you’re looking to manage your overall SEO efforts, give ClickUp SEO Research and Management Template a shot. Use it to set deadlines, statuses, and time estimates and track your rankings in one place.
This template also helps with keyword research, competitive analyses, and task management. You get to save time by having your SEO data in one place.
ClickUp best features
- Collaborate on marketing materials such as emails, blog posts, and social media posts with ClickUp Docs
- Simplify communication and meet your marketing goals quickly with notifications, comments, and ClickUp Tasks
- Create project workflows, and new campaigns, and brainstorm with your team using ClickUp Whiteboards
- Use ClickUp Chat to discuss your content ideas easily, and control who has access to them
- Access multiple ClickUp marketing templates for every use case you could think of
- The mobile version lacks some features available on the desktop version
- New users can find the platform overwhelming
- Free Forever
- Unlimited: $7/month per user
- Business: $12/month per user
- Enterprise: Contact sales for pricing
- ClickUp AI is available on all paid plans for $5/ workspace
ClickUp ratings and reviews
- G2: 4.7/5 (9,000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (3,900+ reviews)
Improve SEO Management with the Ideal Alternative to Answer the Public
Strong SEO tools are essential for monitoring competitors, optimizing your website, and creating compelling content for your target audience to boost rankings.
When seeking Answer the Public alternatives, pick the one that best meets your business requirements.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one, AI-powered platform that can easily manage your SEO and marketing efforts, consider ClickUp.
Whether you’re a seasoned marketer or new to content marketing strategy, ClickUp has all the tools you need to run a successful campaign. Sign up with ClickUp today for free!