The other day, my kids asked me to build structures for them out of Legos.
My daughter wanted a farm for her animals while my son needed a garage for his cars. I tried my best, but admittedly, there was room for improvement. Luckily, their cousins dropped by a few hours later and delivered near-perfect results in half the time.
Getting started with a flexible platform like ClickUp can mirror the experience of being a dad surrounded by Legos: you have endless possibilities and it can feel overwhelming.
That’s exactly why we created our new partner program. Our partners take raw materials and create masterpieces.
The Clickup Alliances and Channel Ecosystem is Here
Great companies rely on partner ecosystems to help deliver value to customers quickly.
That’s why I am proud to announce the launch of the ClickUp Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE). ACE is comprised of partners of all sizes, from around the globe, that can help you get even more value, faster, with ClickUp. We have three types of partners:
- Vetted Consultants: Our Vetted Consultants, or VCs, might be right for you if you’re a small team. VCs are individuals and emerging consultancies with flexible services tailored to meet your needs and budget—with offers ranging from workspace configuration and workflow automations to best practices, coaching, and support.
- Solutions Partners: Our Solutions Partners, or SPs, are traditional and boutique service firms, regional systems integration partners, or value-added resellers that companies look to for help with purchasing and implementation needs. They have ClickUp qualified consultants that work quickly to help you achieve the solution to your business challenges.
- Alliance Partners: Our Alliance Partners are innovative technology vendors integrating with ClickUp. We already have over 80 integrations, which will soon be available in our brand-new App Center. You may be familiar with some of our existing integrations like HubSpot or Figma. These integrations drive greater productivity by enabling you to access all your work in ClickUp.
Wondering what a partner might be able to help you with? They’re ready to help with anything you need. A few of the most common projects our partners work on today include:
- Migration and onboarding: Get your team up and running on ClickUp quickly
- Building workflows and templates: Optimize how you work in ClickUp with the best possible set-up
- Standardization of workspaces: Ensure consistency across your organization and drive efficiency
- Application customization with APIs: Build the ClickUp implementation that suits your unique needs
Partners are the experts that will help you achieve your goals faster and get more value from ClickUp! Here’s an example from one of our early partners, ZenPilot, who has helped hundreds of marketing agencies, including Trinity Insights in Minnesota, transition to ClickUp.
We can’t wait for you to experience the full value of our new Alliances and Channels Ecosystem (ACE)! Check out more details on our Partners page or catch my session at LevelUp, ClickUp’s ultimate productivity conference.