You’ve joined the future of work — now treat yourself for making it this far with some ClickUp Unicorn Chip Cookies!
We’ve also thrown in some tasteful analogies to help you master your new ClickUp Workspace along the way!
So grab your ingredients and let’s get started!
You can use this ClickUp cookies task template to follow along and learn ClickUp at the same time!
ClickUp Unicorn Chip Cookies Recipe
Cook Time: 13 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1 cup cold unsalted butter cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 cups roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 cups of Nestle Unicorn Pink & Blue Swirled Vanilla Morsels
1. Preheat oven to 410°F and prepare two baking sheets with silicone baking mats. Or, use cooking spray on a non-stick pan.
The oven is the heart of your baking operation, just like ClickUp’s Hierarchy is the heart of your work organization!
2. Add butter and sugars into a mixing bowl. Mix them until they’re all nice n’ fluffy! You can use a mixer or any cooking spoon.
Adding your first ingredients is the first step for any successful recipe… kind of like creating your first task in ClickUp or inviting new Members or Guests to your Workspace!
3. Add in eggs. Scrape the mixture off the side of the bowl. Mix until the eggs aren’t eggs anymore.
Repurposing your breakfast eggs to create beautiful cookies is similar to importing your work from other tools into ClickUp for even better results!
4. Add in your cake flour, all-purpose flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt.
Mix them well, but be careful not to over mix.
Just like mixing your ingredients is essential for a delicious cookie, collaborating with your team helps you to complete daily tasks and achieve big goals!
5. Add in your chopped walnuts. Give them a good mixin’ so they’re distributed somewhat evenly.
Managing your walnut distribution is almost as easy as managing your work resources in ClickUp with Workload, Timeline, and Box views.
6. Add in the chips. Now mix them well with their walnut friends.
The unicorn chips are what give your cookies their special flavor and color. Add that flavor to your workflows with Custom Statuses and Custom Fields!
7. Remove your dough. Get your hands in there (after they’re washed of course) and add a generous serving of love from yours truly.
Moving your dough should be as simple as moving groups of tasks from one List or Folder to another when you’re using ClickUp’s Multitask Toolbar!
8. Create eight handful-sized balls of unicorn goodness and place them on your cookie sheet.
Don’t place them super tight together — they want to breathe and grow!
If you’re a true egalitarian, you can weigh them out with a scale for 100% accuracy.
Speaking of accuracy, get a 100% accurate view of your work progress and goals with ClickUp’s Dashboards.
9. Bake for 12-13 mins. Go knock out a task or something while you wait.
Timing is everything when it comes to baking cookies and managing your work. This is why using Time Tracking and Time Estimates helps you to manage it all as efficiently as possible!
10. Let our friends cool for 15 mins.
You don’t want to burn yourself, so it’s important to wait for your cookies to cool before eating them. In ClickUp, we created Task Dependencies to know which tasks need to be completed first so you don’t “burn” yourself by starting the next one too early.
11. Enjoy! Now go share with your friends and family, or eat them all by yourself like I did.
Give yourself credit for this accomplishment by marking off your cookie Goals (and more) in ClickUp.
Questions? Comments? Visit our Help Center for support.