You’ve joined the future of work — now treat yourself for making it this far with some ClickUp Unicorn Chip Cookies!
We’ve also thrown in some tasteful analogies to help you master your new ClickUp Workspace along the way!
So grab your ingredients and let’s get started!
You can use this ClickUp cookies task template to follow along and learn ClickUp at the same time!
ClickUp Unicorn Chip Cookies Recipe
Cook Time: 13 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1 cup cold unsalted butter cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 cups roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 cups of Nestle Unicorn Pink & Blue Swirled Vanilla Morsels
1. Preheat oven to 410°F and prepare two baking sheets with silicone baking mats. Or, use cooking spray on a non-stick pan.
The oven is the heart of your baking operation, just like ClickUp’s Hierarchy is the heart of your work organization!
2. Add butter and sugars into a mixing bowl. Mix them until they’re all nice n’ fluffy! You can use a mixer or any cooking spoon.
3. Add in eggs. Scrape the mixture off the side of the bowel. Mix until the eggs aren’t eggs anymore.
Repurposing your breakfast eggs to create beautiful cookies is similar to importing your work from other tools into ClickUp for even better results!
4. Add in your cake flour, all-purpose flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt.
Mix them well, but be careful not to over mix.
Just like mixing your ingredients is essential for a delicious cookie, collaborating with your team helps you to complete daily tasks and achieve big goals!
5. Add in your chopped walnuts. Give them a good mixin’ so they’re distributed somewhat evenly.
Managing your walnut distribution is almost as easy as managing your work resources in ClickUp with Workload, Timeline, and Box views.
6. Add in the chips. Now mix them well with their walnut friends.
7. Remove your dough. Get your hands in there (after they’re washed of course) and add a generous serving of love from yours truly.
Moving your dough should be as simple as moving groups of tasks from one List or Folder to another when you’re using ClickUp’s Multitask Toolbar!
8. Create eight handful-sized balls of unicorn goodness and place them on your cookie sheet.
Don’t place them super tight together — they want to breathe and grow!
If you’re a true egalitarian, you can weigh them out with a scale for 100% accuracy.
Speaking of accuracy, get a 100% accurate view of your work progress and goals with ClickUp’s Dashboards.
9. Bake for 12-13 mins. Go knock out a task or something while you wait.
10. Let our friends cool for 15 mins.
You don’t want to burn yourself, so it’s important to wait for your cookies to cool before eating them. In ClickUp, we created Task Dependencies to know which tasks need to be completed first so you don’t “burn” yourself by starting the next one too early.
11. Enjoy! Now go share with your friends and family, or eat them all by yourself like I did.
These cookies are inspired by the world-renown Levain Chocolate Chip Cookies from Kirbie’s Cravings.
Greg is a Content Strategist at ClickUp, where he crafts copy and content for the most productive people in the world. When he’s not living in ClickUp Docs, he’s spending quarantine somewhere in San Diego, drinking wine, reading his Kindle, watching documentaries, or eating shit on his surfboard.
Questions? Comments? We're here for you 24/7 at email@example.com!