Plan, manage, and track - anything you can imagine! Link tasks and Lists into one central source of
What can Goals be used for?
- Weekly scorecards
- Virtually anything that you want to track from a high-level
Goals are high-level
containers that should be broken down into smaller Targets.
Targets are measurable results, that, when completed, will also complete
- Go to the Goals page
- Click 'New Goal' and follow the steps
- Create Targets
- Number: Track increases or decreases between any range of numbers.
- True/False: True or false Targets are simply done or not done.
- Currency: Track your money with this Target type.
- Tasks: Automatically tracks the completion of tasks and/or Lists. Use this if your Target is to complete a
group of tasks.
How do I know when Tasks are part of Goals?
When viewing a Task, you'll see this to indicate a Task has been attached to a Target: