Interested in Submitting a Guest Post for ClickUp?
Hi there! 👋
Thank you for checking out guest blogging opportunities at ClickUp. We’re excited to collaborate with guest writers from in-house teams of reputable brands to create valuable content for our amazing ClickUp community.
Before we get started, let’s go over our Guest Blogging Program and guidelines!
- ClickUp’s Guest Blogging Program
- Basic guidelines ✔️
- Guest blog contributor qualifiers 🙋🏻♀️
- Writing qualifiers ✍️
- SEO qualifiers 🔍
- Content we love 🖤
- Content we don’t accept ❌
- Ready to connect with our editorial team?
- We’d Love To Hear From You!
ClickUp’s Guest Blogging Program
Our site has a global audience and gets millions of organic visits per month.
We publish informative and engaging articles regularly covering a wide variety of topics from project management, marketing, software development, product management, HR, work-life and more!
Basic guidelines ✔️
Before filling out our Guest Post Request Form, please review our guidelines and qualifiers to ensure we’re in alignment. Our alignment will increase your chances of getting accepted as a guest blogger. 🤝
Here are a few examples that meet our guidelines and brand tone:
- No Code Tools for Product Managers
- Workflow Diagram Examples
- Social Media Management Tools for Agencies
- Social Media Templates
Guest blog contributor qualifiers 🙋🏻♀️
- Writers from in-house teams
- Represents a reputable and relevant brand
- Expert in your field with exceptional writing skills and a creative mindset
- Bonus: Professionals with certifications related to the proposed blog topic
Writing qualifiers ✍️
We aim to create the BEST/MOST INFORMATIVE/FUN project management articles. ⭐️
To do so, let’s talk about basic guest blogging guidelines:
- Concepts that are original and persuasive, as well as high-quality writing
- All content must be original; republished articles and plagiarized copy will NOT be accepted
- Content must be written by you—not an AI tool
- The article must reflect ClickUp’s brand voice and writing style:
✅ Casual: Be simple. Sound like a human 🙋♀️
✅ Positive: Set the tone. Be confident and friendly ⭐️
✅ Excited: This is a safe place to use ❗️ and emojis
✅ Authoritative: Address the reader professionally, but avoid jargon 🚫
✅ Engaging: Use powerful storytelling 📖
✅ Humorous/Witty: Show your funny side, when appropriate 👍
✅ Conversational: Write like you’re having a friendly convo and in the second person point of view
✅ Easy to understand: Get straight to the point, especially in the introduction ⚡️
SEO qualifiers 🔍
- Please choose a topic not previously covered by ClickUp’s blog
- Word count of at least 2,000+
- Link to 3-5 ClickUp pages (blogs, landing pages, etc.) in your article
- Limit to 5 external links; this includes your company’s website links
- Do NOT link to ClickUp competitors
- Link to all primary sources for data or claims
Content we love 🖤
We’re looking for content that aligns with our product and audience. Here are some sample topics that would go well with our brand:
- Unique ClickUp use cases
- Process tips for a specific role
- Unique research or angle on productivity
Content we don’t accept ❌
We’re not looking for generic content that can be easily collated from the web. Here are some commonly pitched examples:
- General tips about remote work
- General tips on productivity
- COVID-19 related articles
- AI-generated content
Ready to connect with our editorial team?
If you believe you’ve got incredible writing and storytelling skills and have a great guest post topic pitch to us, then it’s time to contact our Editorial team and follow the steps below! 👋 👨💻
Step 1: Fill out our Guest Blog Request Form
Submit your guest blog proposal using our Guest Blog Request Form.
Our Editorial and SEO team will review your submission in the order it’s received and inform you about the next steps if your proposal fits our strategy. 🙌
Note: All requests are not guaranteed. Because of the volume of requests, we cannot guarantee a response for every submission. Our team will review your submission in the order they were received, and a follow-up email will be sent to you if we believe we can make magic together.✨
If you do not hear back after 4 weeks, we’ve decided to pass.
Step 2: Submit a detailed blog outline
If your guest blog proposal is a good fit for our blog page, the next step is to submit a detailed blog outline. Our team will reach out to you via email!
Ready to create your outline? Here’s what you need to know about formatting:
- Example: Outline for ultimate guide blogs
- Example: Outline for software listicles
- Example: Outline for template listicles
Step 3: Begin drafting!
Our Editorial and SEO team will review your blog outline to ensure the content fits our strategy and brand voice.
Once cleared, our team will contact you via email to inform you that it’s clear to start drafting your guest blog! 🎉
You’ll have a maximum of two weeks to write the first draft, and once it’s ready, please submit it within the email thread for review.
- Writing structure and formatting guidelines
- For examples on formatting, voice, etc.—check out our blog
Step 4: Editing your post
Our team will review your article, share feedback, and request edits when necessary, and will allow a max of 2 rounds for editing.
Draft 1: Your first draft should be well-researched, polished, follow the guidelines, and have proper grammar.
Draft 2: Your second draft should have incorporated the feedback. If your blog draft is approved, our team will contact you via email to inform you about the next steps.
📌 Please note:
We’re only accepting high-quality guest articles that offer unique value and fit our brand voice and strategy. With that said, we have the right to approve or deny a guest blog proposal at any stage of the drafting process.
Step 5: Editorial calendar
If you made it to this last step, then your guest blog has officially been approved! Congrats! 🥳.
Our Editorial team will add it to our calendar and provide you with a publish date.
We’d Love To Hear From You!
We’re always looking to diversify our blog content and collaborate with ClickUp users, and industry thought leaders. Reach out to our team if you meet the qualifications mentioned above, have a unique blog proposal, and would like a chance to share your expertise with our incredible ClickUp community! 💜
Questions? Comments? Visit our Help Center for support.