Creating a successful newsletter takes more than just writing content and sending it out. You need to have an effective plan for organizing your content, tracking performance metrics, and engaging with your audience.
ClickUp's Newsletter Whiteboard Template makes this easy by helping you:
- Visualize your newsletters from pre-planning to final delivery
- Organize all of your tasks in one place for maximum efficiency
- Track performance metrics for insight into what’s resonating with readers
Whether you’re crafting the perfect email or planning an entire series, this template is the ultimate tool for creating standout newsletters—and driving results!
Benefits of a Newsletter Whiteboard Template
A newsletter whiteboard template is a great way to communicate important information and updates to your audience. Here are some of the benefits to using one:
- Provides a visually appealing design with a consistent look and feel
- Ensures your message is memorable and easy to understand
- Gives your readers a visual representation of complex topics
- Makes your newsletter more engaging and interactive for readers
Main Elements of a Newsletter Whiteboard Template
ClickUp's Newsletter Whiteboard Template is designed to help you create, track, and deliver newsletters. This Whiteboard template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with custom statuses such as Open and Complete to keep track of the progress of each newsletter task
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add attributes to manage your newsletter tasks and easily visualize progress
- Custom Views: Open 1 view in ClickUp to track the progress of each newsletter task
- Project Management: Improve newsletter tracking with tagging, nested subtasks, multiple assignees, and priority labels
How to Use a Newsletter Whiteboard Template
Creating a newsletter doesn't need to be complicated or time-consuming. By using the Newsletter Whiteboard Template in ClickUp and following the steps below, you can create engaging newsletters that will reach your subscribers.
1. Brainstorm topics
Start by brainstorming topics that you would like to include in your newsletter. This can be anything from industry news to company updates or customer stories.
Use Whiteboards in ClickUp to collect ideas and run a brainstorming session.
2. Write the content
Once you have a list of topics, it's time to start writing the actual content. Try to make sure that each section is clear and concise, and avoid using overly technical language.
Create Docs in ClickUp to write and store the content for your newsletter.
3. Design the layout
Now that you have all the content written, it's time to design the layout of the newsletter. Think about how the content should be organized and use visuals like photos and illustrations to add interest and draw attention to key points.
Use the Board view in ClickUp to organize the content into a visually appealing layout.
4. Test and review
Before sending out your newsletter, it's important to make sure everything looks and works as it should. Test the links, review the layout and content for any errors, and make sure that the visuals display correctly.
Use Automations in ClickUp to set up a review process before sending out the newsletter.
5. Send it out!
Now that you have your newsletter ready, it's time to send it out! Make sure to use an email service provider to ensure that your newsletter is delivered to the right people and that it looks good in their inbox.
Use the Email view in ClickUp to send out your newsletter to your subscribers.
Get Started with ClickUp's Newsletter Whiteboard Template
Marketing teams can use this Newsletter Whiteboard Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to creating and editing newsletters and marketing materials.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to create a great newsletter:
- Use the Newsletter View to organize and store all the content you want to include in the newsletter
- Assign tasks to team members and designate a timeline for completion
- Organize tasks into two different statuses: Open, Complete to keep track of progress
- Set up notifications to stay up-to-date on progress
- Hold regular meetings to discuss progress and any issues
- Update statuses as you create content to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity