Request forms are an essential part of any organization. From customer service to HR onboarding, every department needs a way to gather the right information quickly and efficiently.
ClickUp's Request Form Template is designed to help you streamline your request process with a fully-customizable form template. You'll be able to:
- Gather accurate information from customers and/or employees
- Organize requests in one central place
- Create teams and assign tasks for easy collaboration
This template will help you increase efficiency while providing the best customer experience or employee onboarding process possible. Get started with ClickUp today!
Benefits of a Request Form Template
Request forms are an essential tool for any business. A request form template can be used to ensure that all requests are handled in a timely and consistent manner. Benefits of using a request form template include:
- Standardized and efficient handling of requests
- Improved customer service by providing a consistent response to all requests
- Accurate tracking of requests and improved accountability
- Reduced processing time and cost
Main Elements of a Request Form Template
ClickUp's Request Form Template is designed to help you track employee requests and requests from external contacts. This List template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with custom statuses such as In Progress, New Request, Denied, and Granted to keep track of the progress of each request
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add attributes to manage requests such as Purpose, Line Manager, Employee Email, User Role, and Department
- Custom Views: Open 5 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as the User List, Request Status, New Requests, New User Request Form, and Getting Started Guide so that all requests are easy to access and organized
- Project Management: Improve request tracking with time tracking capabilities, tags, dependency warning, emails, and more
How to Use a Request Form Template
Creating a Request Form Template in ClickUp can help streamline and organize your request process. Here are some steps you can take to get started:
1. Set up the form
Create a form in ClickUp with all of the necessary fields that you need to collect data from your requestors. This may include fields such as title, description, priority level, and due date.
Use the Table view in ClickUp to set up a customizable request form.
2. Assign tasks to appropriate team members
Once the form is set up, you need to decide who will be responsible for handling each request. Consider assigning tasks to team members based on their area of expertise or assigning tasks on a rotating basis.
Use Automations in ClickUp to assign tasks to specific team members based on certain criteria.
3. Monitor progress
Once requests have been assigned, you need to track the progress of each request to make sure deadlines are being met. This can be done by setting up a Gantt chart or Board view in ClickUp to visualize the workflow.
Use the Board view in ClickUp to track the progress of your requests.
4. Close out requests
Once a request has been completed, it needs to be closed out and the requestor needs to be notified. You can use the Milestone feature in ClickUp to mark when a request is finished and email the requestor.
Use Milestones in ClickUp to mark when a request is complete and send an email notification to the requestor.
Get Started with ClickUp's Request Form Template
Businesses/Teams can use this Request Form Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to collecting and managing requests.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to manage requests:
- Use the User List View to see all users who have made requests
- The Request Status View will help you keep track of the progress of all requests
- The New Requests View will give you a list of all new requests that have been submitted
- The New User Request Form View will help you create new requests quickly and easily
- The Getting Started Guide View will provide helpful hints and tips for using the template
- Organize tasks into four different statuses: In Progress, New Request, Denied, Granted, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as requests are processed to keep users informed of progress
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum efficiency