When it comes to decision making, efficiency is key. Lean Coffee Whiteboard Template helps teams prioritize and discuss important tasks in a timely and organized fashion.
With ClickUp's Lean Coffee Whiteboard Template, you can:
- Eliminate distractions and keep the conversation focused
- Gain clarity on which tasks have the highest priority
- Create an action plan with clear objectives for each team member
The best part? This template works alongside your existing ClickUp account so you don’t need to set up any new software or systems. Get started now and make sure that nothing slips through the cracks!
Benefits of a Lean Coffee Whiteboard Template
Lean coffee whiteboard templates make it easier to run effective meetings that focus on the issues that matter most. Benefits of using a lean coffee whiteboard template include:
- Ensuring everyone is on the same page by providing a visual representation of the topics and discussion points
- Saving time by providing an easy-to-follow structure for the meeting
- Encouraging collaboration and open communication between participants
- Helping to ensure the meeting stays on track and stays focused on the agenda
Main Elements of a Lean Coffee Whiteboard Template
ClickUp's Lean Coffee Whiteboard Template is designed to help you facilitate and manage productive conversations. This Whiteboard template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with custom statuses such as Open and Complete to easily track the progress of each topic
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add attributes to manage your topics and facilitate efficient conversations
- Custom Views: Open one view in the ClickUp configuration such as the Lean Coffee view so that the conversation is organized and easy to follow
- Project Management: Improve Lean Coffee tracking with tagging, time tracking, emails, and automations
How to Use a Lean Coffee Whiteboard Template
Lean coffee is a popular collaborative meeting format designed to help teams discuss and prioritize important topics quickly and efficiently. To get the most out of your lean coffee meeting, you can use the Lean Coffee Whiteboard template in ClickUp. Here’s how:
1. Set the agenda
Before the meeting, decide on the topics that will be discussed and create a list of them. You can use the template to add each topic to the whiteboard.
Create tasks in ClickUp to set the agenda for the meeting and assign each agenda item to a specific team member.
2. Determine the voting system
The voting system will determine how the team prioritizes the topics and decides which ones to discuss. The most common voting system is to give each participant a certain number of votes that they can use to "vote" for the topics they think should be discussed first.
Use custom fields in ClickUp to assign voting points to each topic.
3. Start the discussion
Once the topics have been voted on, start the discussion. Each topic should be given a certain amount of time for discussion before moving on to the next one.
Use the Board view in ClickUp to organize topics and conversations in an easy-to-follow format.
4. Track progress and review results
Once your Lean Coffee meeting is complete, you should review the results and track the progress of each item discussed. This will help you stay on top of things and ensure that any action items are taken care of in a timely manner.
Use Milestones in ClickUp to track the progress of each topic and review the results of the meeting.
Get Started with ClickUp's Lean Coffee Whiteboard Template
Meeting facilitators can use this Lean Coffee Whiteboard Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to facilitating collaborative problem-solving sessions.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to engage in a Lean Coffee session:
- Use the Lean Coffee View to create topics of discussion and track progress
- Organize topics into two different statuses: Open and Complete, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as topics are discussed and completed to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Hold regular meetings to discuss progress and any issues
- Monitor and analyze topics to ensure maximum productivity