The internal employment form is an important part of the hiring process, but it can be tedious. From collecting employee information to verifying references, it's easy to get overwhelmed with paper forms and spreadsheets.
ClickUp's Internal Employment Form Template streamlines the process so you can:
- Gather the necessary information quickly and efficiently
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with digital records
- Provide a simple experience for applicants
This comprehensive template not only simplifies the hiring process, but also provides peace of mind knowing that your team is compliant with all relevant laws. Get started now with ClickUp's Internal Employment Form Template and make sure your next hire is off to a great start!
Benefits of an Internal Employment Form Template
Creating an internal employment form template helps to streamline your recruitment process. Benefits of using this type of form include:
- Ensuring that you have a consistent and thorough approach to hiring
- Facilitating a more organized and efficient recruitment process
- Providing a streamlined way to track and store employee information
- Making it easier to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
Main Elements of an Internal Employment Form Template
ClickUp's Internal Employment Form Template is designed to help you easily manage the complex process of hiring new employees. This List template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with 6 custom statuses such as Hired, Interview, New Candidates, Not A Fit, and Offer to keep track of each step in the hiring process
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add attributes to manage your tasks and easily visualize the hiring process
- Custom Views: Open 4 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as the Hiring List, Internal Employment Form, Screening Board, and Getting Started Guide so that you can hit the ground running
- Project Management: Improve hiring process tracking with tagging, nested subtasks, multiple assignees, and priority labels
How to Use an Internal Employment Form Template
Creating an internal employment form helps keep your organization’s hiring process organized and efficient. Follow these steps to get started:
1. Establish your hiring criteria
Before creating your form, it’s important to establish criteria for the position. This includes the qualifications, experience, and other necessary skills needed to do the job.
Use Docs in ClickUp to plan out the criteria you’re looking for in a potential hire.
2. Design the form
Once you’ve established your criteria, you’re ready to design your form. Include all the relevant information you need to make a decision, such as the applicant’s name, address, phone number, and work experience.
Create tasks in ClickUp to make sure you’re including all the necessary information in your form.
3. Preview the form
Before you share your form with potential applicants, it’s important to preview it and make sure it looks professional. Make sure all the information is correct and that there are no typos or spelling mistakes.
Use Table view in ClickUp to quickly check that all the information on your form is correct.
4. Share the form
Post your form online or share it via email. Be sure to include information about the position and the qualifications and skills you’re looking for.
Send out an automated email in ClickUp to potential applicants with a link to the form.
5. Collect submissions
Once you’ve shared your form, start collecting submissions. You can use a spreadsheet or other software to organize all the applications you’ve received.
Use custom fields in ClickUp to track each submission and easily compare applicants.
6. Review submissions
Now, it’s time to review the submissions and make a selection. Use your criteria to determine which applicant is the best fit for the job.
Create Milestones in ClickUp to track the progress of each applicant through the review process.
Get Started with ClickUp's Internal Employment Form Template
HR personnel can use this Internal Employment Form Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to recording employee information and tracking personnel data.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to hire the best team members:
- Use the Hiring List View to keep track of all the candidates you are considering
- The Internal Employment Form View will help you collect and store all relevant information from applicants
- The Screening Board View will give you a space to review and compare candidates for a position
- The Getting Started Guide View will provide all the resources and information needed to onboard new team members
- Organize tasks into six different statuses: Hired, Interview, New Candidates, Not A Fit, Offer, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as you progress through the hiring process to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity