Coming up with creative and innovative solutions for business challenges can be hard work. But the right brainstorming template makes it easier to tap into your team’s collective genius.
ClickUp's Business Brainstorming Template is designed to help you:
- Generate ideas quickly and easily
- Align teams around new and exciting opportunities
- Prioritize ideas based on impact, cost, and effort
Put the power of collaboration to work in your business with ClickUp's Brainstorming Template—and turn great ideas into even better realities!
Benefits of a Business Brainstorming Template
Brainstorming is an essential part of any successful business. It's a great way to come up with innovative ideas and solutions. By using a business brainstorming template, you can:
- Easily capture and organize ideas
- Create an efficient and structured approach to brainstorming
- Promote collaboration and creativity among your team
- Provide a visual representation of the brainstorming process
Main Elements of a Business Brainstorming Template
ClickUp's Business Brainstorming Template is designed to help you come up with creative solutions to business problems. This Whiteboard template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with custom statuses such as Open and Complete to keep track of the progress of each idea
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add attributes to manage your tasks and easily visualize the progress of each idea
- Custom Views: Open 2 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as the Brainstorming and Getting Started Guide to make sure you can hit the ground running
- Project Management: Improve brainstorming tracking with comment reactions, subtasks, multiple assignees, and priority labels
How to Use a Business Brainstorming Template
Brainstorming is an essential tool for any business, and it can be used to solve complex problems, generate new ideas, or simply spark creativity. Here are four steps to use the Business Brainstorming Template in ClickUp:
1. Set the stage
Before getting started, make sure that everyone on the team is clear on the goal of the brainstorming session and what type of ideas you are looking for.
Create a Doc in ClickUp to write down the goal of the brainstorming session and any ideas that come up during it.
2. Generate ideas
Now it’s time to get creative! Brainstorming is all about generating ideas, so don’t be afraid to throw out ideas no matter how wild or crazy they may seem.
Use Board view in ClickUp to brainstorm ideas visually and see the big picture.
3. Evaluate and refine
Once you’ve generated a list of ideas, it’s time to evaluate and refine them. Each person on the team should have an opportunity to give their opinion on which ideas should be kept and which should be discarded.
Create Milestones in ClickUp to track the progress of each idea and assign tasks to team members to evaluate and refine them.
4. Decide on an action plan
The last step is to decide on the best course of action. This could mean implementing one of the ideas or combining several to create a new plan.
Set up goals in ClickUp to keep track of the progress of each idea and assign tasks to team members to determine the best course of action.
Get Started with ClickUp's Business Brainstorming Template
Business teams can use this Business Brainstorming Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to generating ideas and collaborating on projects.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to brainstorm new business ideas:
- Use the Brainstorming View to capture ideas and store them in one place
- The Getting Started Guide View will provide helpful tips and guidance to get you started on brainstorming
- Organize tasks into two different statuses: Open and Complete, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as you progress through tasks to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Collaborate with stakeholders to brainstorm ideas and create content
- Hold regular meetings to discuss progress and any issues
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity