Collecting information from sponsors is an integral part of any event or organization. Whether you’re looking to bring in new partners or maintain relationships with existing ones, having a well-organized sponsorship form is key!
ClickUp's Sponsorship Form Template helps streamline the process by providing you with a single, unified platform to collect and manage all of your sponsorship data. With this template, you'll be able to:
- Easily customize and design your forms for maximum engagement
- Securely capture data from sponsors in a single place
- Effortlessly track and analyze your performance over time
With ClickUp's Sponsorship Form Template, you can quickly and easily get the insights you need to make informed decisions about your sponsorships.
Benefits of a Sponsorship Form Template
Sponsorship forms can be an invaluable tool for any organization trying to build relationships with partners and sponsors. By using a sponsorship form template, you can:
- Streamline the process of collecting sponsor information
- Ensure sponsors are aware of their obligations
- Keep track of who has sponsored your event and what they have provided
- Simplify the process of organizing and managing sponsorships
Main Elements of a Sponsorship Form Template
ClickUp's Sponsorship Form Template is designed to help you organize and track sponsorship requests. This List template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Mark task status such as Approval, Cancelled, Complete, In Contact, and To Do to keep track of the progress of each sponsorship request
- Custom Fields: Use 9 different custom attributes such as Contact Person, Reason for Sponsorship, Email, How do you like to be contacted, and Contact Number, to save all relevant information about sponsors and easily visualize data
- Custom Views: Open 4 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as the Sponsors List View, By Sponsorship Type List View, Sponsorship Form List View, and Start Here List View so that all the information is easy to access and organized
- Project Management: Improve sponsorship request tracking with tagging, dependency warning, automations, emails, and more
How to Use a Sponsorship Form Template
Creating a sponsorship form can be a great way to get donations or support for your organization. Here's how to use the ClickUp Sponsorship Form Template:
1. Set your sponsorship goals
Decide what kind of financial or in-kind support you're looking for and create goals around the amount of money or items you'd like to acquire.
Use Goals in ClickUp to track your progress and keep track of your goals.
2. Design your form
Using the Sponsorship Form Template, customize the form to fit your needs. Put together a list of questions that will help you get the information you need to make the best decisions about whether to accept or reject a sponsorship offer.
Use the Table view in ClickUp to create a custom sponsorship form.
3. Promote your form
Spread the word about your sponsorship form by posting it online, sending emails, and using social media.
Create an Automation in ClickUp to automatically share your form on social media platforms.
4. Review and accept or reject requests
Once you've received responses from potential sponsors, review them carefully. If a sponsorship offer seems like a good fit for your organization, accept it. If not, politely reject the offer.
Create tasks in ClickUp to review and track the sponsorship requests you receive.
Get Started with ClickUp's Sponsorship Form Template
Event organizers can use this Sponsorship Form Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to collecting information from potential sponsors and tracking donations.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to manage sponsorships:
- Use the Sponsors View to keep track of all your sponsors and their contact information
- The By Sponsorship Type View will help you organize your sponsorships according to type
- The Sponsorship Form View will provide you with a template to create and submit sponsorship forms
- The Start Here View will help you prioritize and organize tasks to get through the sponsorship process quickly and efficiently
- Organize tasks into six different statuses: Approval, Cancelled, Complete, In Contact, To Do, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as you progress through tasks to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity