Employee feedback is essential for successful teams. A great feedback template enables you to easily gather, track, and act on employee feedback to foster an environment of growth and trust.
ClickUp's Employee Feedback Template puts the power of feedback in your hands. With it, you can:
- Quickly gather meaningful feedback from employees
- Track employee sentiment over time with powerful visualizations
- Build a culture of transparency and trust between employees and management
Whether you're just getting started or already have an established feedback process in place, ClickUp's Employee Feedback Template will help you make the most out of every interaction!
Benefits of an Employee Feedback Template
Employee feedback is an essential tool for any successful organization. A well-designed employee feedback template can:
- Help managers communicate and provide feedback in a structured and consistent manner
- Encourage employees to take ownership of their performance
- Provide a platform for open and honest conversations between managers and employees
- Provide an opportunity for team members to recognize and reward one another for their achievements
Main Elements of an Employee Feedback Template
ClickUp's Employee Feedback Template is designed to help you collect and manage feedback from your employees. This List template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with custom statuses such as Open and Complete to keep track of the progress of employee feedback
- Custom Fields: Use 16 different custom attributes such as Feedback Value, Development Opportunities, Company Culture, Role Clarity, and Work Distribution, to save feedback from your employees
- Custom Views: Open 4 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as the All Respondents List View, Responses List View, Employee Feedback Survey Table View, and Start Here Whiteboard View so that you can quickly access employee feedback
- Project Management: Improve employee feedback tracking with tagging, comment reactions, automations, AI, and more
How to Use an Employee Feedback Template
Getting meaningful feedback from employees is essential for any organization, but it can be a daunting task. To make the process easier, follow these four steps to create an effective employee feedback template in ClickUp.
1. Define your goals
Before creating an employee feedback template, it’s important to define your goals. What do you want to learn from the feedback? Are you looking for specific areas of improvement or just general comments.
Use Docs in ClickUp to brainstorm ideas for your goals.
2. Structure your questions
Once you’ve identified your goals, it’s time to structure your questions. It’s important to make sure the questions are open-ended and leave room for employees to provide meaningful feedback.
Make sure to use the Board view in ClickUp to structure questions in a way that's easy to read and understand.
3. Distribute the survey
Now, it’s time to distribute the survey to employees. There are many ways to do this, such as email, in-person meetings, or using an online survey platform.
Use Automations in ClickUp to set up automatic emails to send out the survey to all employees.
4. Analyze the results
Once you’ve collected the feedback, it’s time to analyze the results. Look for patterns in the responses and use them to inform your decisions and identify areas for improvement.
Use Milestones in ClickUp to track progress on analyzing feedback and implementing changes.
Get Started with ClickUp's Employee Feedback Template
Human resources can use this Employee Feedback Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to collecting feedback and measuring performance.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to gather employee feedback:
- Use the All Respondents View to see all of the people who have given feedback
- The Responses View will help you view and analyze responses to your survey
- The Employee Feedback Survey View is where you can create, update, and delete questions for your survey
- The Start Here View is a great place to start if you're new to the template, as it will provide you with helpful tips and instructions
- Organize tasks into two different statuses: Open, Complete, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as you progress through tasks to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity