Getting requests, feedback, and ideas from team members should be easy and straightforward. But it's not always that simple—which is why ClickUp's Team Requests Template is here to help.
This template makes it easier for teams to:
- Track requests in a central location
- Easily request updates from teammates
- Organize feedback and ideas in one place
No more sorting through emails or endless chat threads! The Team Requests Template helps simplify the process so you can make sure every request is addressed with ease.
Benefits of a Team Requests Template
Team requests templates are a great way to keep your team on the same page. When used effectively, they can:
- Save time by providing a clear structure for requesting resources and services
- Ensure requests are organized and tracked effectively
- Enable team members to communicate more effectively with one another
- Help keep projects on track and minimize any delays
Main Elements of a Team Requests Template
ClickUp's Team Requests Template is designed to help you manage and track requests from your team. This Folder template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with custom statuses such as Completed, Ordered, Shipped, In Progress, and New Requests to keep track of the progress of each request
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add attributes to manage your requests and easily visualize the different types of requests
- Custom Views: Open 4 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as the List view, the Internal Request Form, the Board view, and the Types of Requests view so that all the information is easy to access and organized
- Project Management: Improve request tracking with comment reactions, nested subtasks, multiple assignees, and priority labels
How to Use a Team Requests Template
Managing team requests can be a time-consuming and overwhelming task. Here are four steps to help streamline the process and make it easier for everyone:
1. Create a system for submitting requests
Create a system that makes it easy for team members to submit requests for resources, additional information, or assistance. This could be a specific email address, a form, or a dedicated space in ClickUp, such as a Doc.
Create a Doc in ClickUp for team members to submit requests.
2. Track requests
Once requests have been submitted, it’s important to create a system for tracking them. This will ensure that requests are not forgotten and that they are addressed in a timely manner.
Create tasks in ClickUp to track each request.
3. Prioritize requests
Once you have a list of requests, it’s important to prioritize them. Consider factors like urgency, importance, and impact when determining which requests should be addressed first.
Organize tasks in ClickUp using labels and custom fields to prioritize requests.
4. Follow up on requests
Once requests have been addressed, it is important to follow up with the requester to ensure that they have received the help they need.
Set up recurring tasks in ClickUp to remind you to follow up with team members on their requests.
Get Started with ClickUp's Team Requests Template
Team leaders can use this Team Requests Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to managing requests and delegating tasks.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to manage team requests:
- Use the List View to view all requests and their statuses
- The Internal Request Form View will help you create and submit requests quickly and easily
- The Board View will give you a space to organize requests in columns to keep track of progress
- The Types of Requests View will help you categorize and prioritize requests
- Organize tasks into five different statuses: Completed, Ordered, Shipped, In Progress, New Requests, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as you process requests to keep team members informed of progress
- Monitor and analyze requests to ensure maximum productivity