Sales calls are essential to closing deals and building relationships with customers. That's why having the right template and tools in place is key to success.
ClickUp's Sales Calls Template helps you make sure no call slips through the cracks. With this template, you'll be able to:
- Easily track calls and customer interactions
- Organize all of your sales data in one central location
- Assign tasks and follow up with leads quickly
Whether you're a small business or an enterprise-level team, ClickUp's Sales Calls Template will help streamline your sales process for maximum efficiency. So give it a try today — start making those sales calls!
Benefits of a Sales Calls Template
Sales calls can be an integral part of your sales process, so having a template in place can be a huge time-saver. Benefits of using a sales call template include:
- Ensuring that all conversations are consistent and professional
- Providing a structure that allows for more efficient conversations
- Helping sales reps stay focused on the key objectives of each call
- Making it easier to track sales calls and measure performance
Main Elements of a Sales Calls Template
ClickUp's Sales Calls Template is designed to help you track contacts, calls, and sales opportunities. This Folder template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with custom statuses such as Sales Call, Closed Won, Qualify, and Prospect to keep track of the progress of each sale opportunity
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add attributes to manage your sales opportunities, including Company Address, Contact Person, Date of initial call, Date to follow up, and Email
- Custom Views: Open 3 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as Summary, Sales Pipeline, and Getting Started Guide so that you can track your progress
- Project Management: Improve sales tracking with time tracking capabilities, tags, dependency warning, emails, and more
How to Use a Sales Calls Template
Making successful sales calls requires careful preparation and an effective strategy. Here are four steps to make the most of your sales calls using ClickUp:
1. Plan your calls
Before you pick up the phone, you need to have a plan of attack. Decide who you're going to call, what you're going to say, and how long you plan to talk for.
Create tasks in ClickUp to outline your plan and assign them to the sales team.
2. Prepare your materials
Whether you’re selling products or services, you need to be prepared with materials to help you make your pitch. This could include brochures, presentations, or other documents.
Create a Doc in ClickUp to store all the necessary materials.
3. Make the calls
Once you’re prepared, pick up the phone and start dialing. Make sure to follow your plan and be courteous and professional.
Set a recurring task in ClickUp to remind yourself to make the scheduled calls.
4. Track your progress
Once you’ve made the calls, keep track of your results. This includes information such as who you called, when you called, and the outcome of the call.
Use the Table View in ClickUp to create a spreadsheet to track the progress of your sales calls.
Get Started with ClickUp's Sales Calls Template
Sales representatives can use this Sales Calls Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to managing customer outreach and tracking sales calls.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to make successful sales calls:
- Use the Summary View to get an overview of your sales calls and track progress
- The Sales Pipeline View will help you keep track of the stages of each sales call
- The Getting Started Guide View will give you a step-by-step guide to making successful sales calls
- Organize tasks into seven different statuses: Sales Call, Closed Won, Qualify, Prospect, Closed Lost, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as you progress through tasks to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Set up notifications to stay up-to-date on progress
- Hold regular meetings to discuss progress and any issues
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity