Your brand is more than just a logo or slogan; it's the look, feel, and personality of your company. A brand book template gives you the tools to establish a unified, consistent approach across all marketing channels.
ClickUp's Brand Book Template helps you capture and communicate your unique brand identity quickly and easily. With this template, you can:
- Organize ideas with task lists, boards, and lists
- Visualize assets like logos, fonts, and colors
- Track progress as you create content for campaigns
ClickUp's comprehensive Brand Book Template makes it easy to stay on message when it comes to all your marketing materials.
Benefits of a Brand Book Template
A brand book is an important tool for any business. It provides a comprehensive overview of your company's image, values, and identities. When you use a brand book template, you can expect the following benefits:
- A consistent look and feel for all your marketing materials
- Clear guidelines for employees and partners on how to present your brand
- A unified message across all channels and platforms
- A better understanding of your brand for customers and stakeholders
Main Elements of a Brand Book Template
ClickUp's Brand Book Template is designed to help you document and maintain your brand. This Doc template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with various custom statuses to keep track of the progress of each section of the brand book
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add attributes to manage your brand book and easily visualize brand elements
- Custom Views: Start with this Doc template and build out your ClickUp workflow which includes List, Gantt, Workload, Calendar, and more
- Project Management: Improve brand book tracking with collaborative editing, email notifications, automations, AI, and more
How to Use a Brand Book Template
Creating a brand book is an important step in building a successful brand. A brand book is a document that outlines the core elements of your brand, giving everyone a common understanding of your brand and how it should be represented.
1. Gather Your Brand Elements
The first step in creating a brand book is to gather all of your brand elements, including your logo, colors, fonts, voice and tone, and any other visual assets.
Use Docs in ClickUp to store and organize all of your brand assets.
2. Set Brand Guidelines
Once you’ve gathered your brand elements, it’s time to set some guidelines for how those elements should be used. This includes things like how the logo should be used, what colors should be used, and so on.
Use tasks in ClickUp to create specific tasks for how each element should be used.
3. Define Your Brand Vision
Your brand book should also include your brand’s mission statement, as well as a clear definition of your brand’s values and goals.
Use Goals in ClickUp to set and track your brand’s mission statement and goals.
4. Outline Your Brand Story
Your brand story is an important part of your brand book. It should include your brand’s origin story, as well as any other stories that help to define your brand.
Create a Doc in ClickUp to outline your brand story.
5. Create a Brand Book
Now that you have all the elements, it’s time to create the actual brand book. This should include all of the elements you’ve gathered and defined, as well as any other relevant information that will help to define and promote your brand.
Create a Dashboard in ClickUp to create a comprehensive overview of your brand.
Get Started with ClickUp's Brand Book Template
Marketing teams can use this Brand Book Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to maintaining and managing brand identity.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to create an organized brand book:
- Create a project for each brand book goal
- Assign tasks to team members and designate a timeline
- Collaborate with stakeholders to brainstorm ideas and create content
- Organize tasks into categories to keep track of progress
- Set up notifications to stay up-to-date on progress
- Hold regular meetings to discuss progress and any issues
- Create a document for the brand book and fill in the details
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity