Case studies are a powerful tool for showcasing successes and building credibility in your industry. But without the right design, they can be ineffective or even damaging to your brand.
That's why ClickUp's Case Study Design Template is here to help you create beautiful, informative case studies that will:
- Showcase the problem your customer faced and how you solved it
- Highlight key successes achieved as a result of your product or service
- Gain trust from potential customers by demonstrating the value you provide
With ClickUp's template, creating stunning case studies has never been easier!
Benefits of a Case Study Design Template
Creating a case study design template is an effective way to ensure consistent quality from case to case. By using a template, you can:
- Easily organize and present research data
- Standardize the case study creation process
- Ensure accuracy and uniformity of data across different case studies
- Save time and effort in the research process
Main Elements of a Case Study Design Template
ClickUp's Case Study Design Template is designed to help you create and organize your case studies. This List template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Mark tasks with different statuses such as In Review, New Testimonial, Approved, and Needs Revision, to keep track of the progress of each case study
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add attributes to manage your case studies and easily visualize the data
- Custom Views: Open 5 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as the Getting Started Guide, New Testimonials, Case Study Questionnaire, Case Study Status, and Client Board so that all the information is easy to access and organized
- Project Management: Improve case study tracking with tagging, nested subtasks, multiple assignees, and priority labels
How to Use a Case Study Design Template
Creating a case study can be a great way to showcase success stories, demonstrate the effectiveness of a product or service, and highlight how your team has solved a customer's problem. Here are five steps you can take to create an effective case study using ClickUp's Case Study Design template:
1. Define the objective
Before you start writing the case study, you'll need to decide what you want to accomplish with it. Are you trying to showcase a product or service? Showcase your team's problem-solving skills? Demonstrate the effectiveness of your company's solutions.
Create a Doc in ClickUp to explain the main objective of your case study and collect ideas from your team.
2. Identify the customer
Once the objective is set, decide who the customer is. It could be a company, a person, or a specific demographic.
Create custom fields in ClickUp to track and organize customer data.
3. Gather data
Now that you know who the customer is, you can start gathering data. This could include customer feedback, quotes, surveys, sales numbers, and more.
Use the Table view in ClickUp to store survey results and customer feedback data.
4. Write the case study
Once you have all the necessary data, it's time to write the case study. Start by introducing the customer and their problem, then explain how your company provided the solution. Make sure to include any relevant data you collected, such as customer feedback or survey results.
Use Docs in ClickUp to write and collaborate on the case study.
5. Publish and promote
When the case study is finished, you'll need to publish it and promote it to get the most out of it. Use social media, email campaigns, and other channels to get your case study in front of the right audience.
Create tasks in ClickUp to remind yourself to publish and promote the case study on all relevant channels.
Get Started with ClickUp's Case Study Design Template
Researchers/Academics can use this Case Study Design Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to creating a consistent and organized presentation of data.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to create successful case studies:
- Use the Getting Started Guide View to review the basics of creating a case study
- The New Testimonials View will help you collect and organize new testimonials to include in your case study
- The Case Study Questionnaire View will give you a space to ask questions and collect data from clients
- The Case Study Status View will help you keep track of the progress of each individual case study
- The Client Board View will give you a space to collaborate with clients as you create the case study
- Organize tasks into four different statuses: In Review, New Testimonial, Approved, Needs Revision, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as you progress through tasks to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity