< See all openings
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join one of San Diego's most exciting tech start-ups in hyper-growth mode helping Sales leadership to scale a key application in the broader sales technology stack. ClickUp was an entirely product-led growth company for our first 2,000,000 users; spending $0 on marketing and only growing from the viral nature of people sharing and using the platform. Now, with over 200,000 teams, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up our sales operations team alongside our organic product-led growth!
Working directly with Sales leadership, this role is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to manage the Salesforce.com production environment. In addition, this person will manage the development of the Salesforce.com database alongside the Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer Lead. They will provide support to the sales team and coordinate related projects as assigned. This is high visibility, a high-impact role for someone who is ready to step up the challenge.
Specifically, the requirements of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary.
- Create custom developments that are highly functional, scalable, and easily maintained.
- Translate business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and various integrations.
- Research and advise on proactive best practices for Salesforce solutions, including update cadences, data hygiene, and effective reporting across the sales-org.
- Identify efficiency opportunities and innovative approaches.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of Salesforce workflows.
- Work on a variety of Salesforce support and enhancement requests.
- Serve as technical operations resource for Salesforce and other systems, and the relationship between these systems.
- 3 years of previous Salesforce Development experience.
- Developer certification preferred.
- Skilled with Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP- or REST-based web services, and SOQL.
- Nature aptitude for finding creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Project Management software experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication, and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and a strong sense of prioritization.
- (Bonus Points) Experience in a high-growth start-up.
ClickUp is an exciting opportunity and, as we look to establish and scale a world-class sales organization, we're looking for a leader on the technical sales ops side to implement and manage our Salesforce development.
you have disabled them. You can change your cookie settings at any time but parts of our site will not function