Quarterly business reviews (QBRs) are a great way to assess, align, and evolve your business. But finding the right tools and frameworks to track, measure, and optimize progress can be challenging. That's why ClickUp created their QBR template!
This comprehensive QBR framework helps you:
- Gather data from multiple sources to create actionable insights
- Track performance against KPIs in an organized dashboard
- Share results with stakeholders and team members for quick decision-making
Whether you're analyzing customer retention rates or forecasting future growth, ClickUp's QBR Template has everything you need for successful project management tracking. Get started today!
Benefits of a QBR Template
QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) are an important part of evaluating the performance of your organization. A QBR template can help you ensure success by:
- Streamlining the review process and providing a consistent structure
- Helping you identify areas for improvement and measure progress over time
- Organizing and presenting data in an easy-to-understand format
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are on the same page and goals are aligned
Main Elements of a QBR Template
ClickUp's QBR Template is designed to help you keep track of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and make sure all the necessary steps are completed. This List template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Mark task status such as Complete, In Progress, and To Do to keep track of QBR progress
- Custom Fields: Use 7 different custom attributes such as Category, QBR Lane, Team, Document Link, and Completion Rate, to store vital information about QBRs
- Custom Views: Open 5 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as the Category List, Getting Started Guide, QBR Database, QBR Lane Board, and Action Items List so that all the information is easy to access and organized
- Project Management: Improve QBR tracking with time tracking capabilities, tags, dependency warning, emails, and more
How to Use a QBR Template
For successful Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), it's important to have a plan that outlines all the steps involved in preparing for the review. Here are five steps to help guide you in creating a QBR template:
1. Set a goal
Before you start planning the QBR, it's important to have a goal in mind. This could be a specific goal that you're trying to achieve, such as increasing sales or improving customer satisfaction, or it could be a more general goal such as creating an effective QBR process.
Use a Doc in ClickUp to brainstorm ideas for your QBR goal.
2. Plan the agenda
Think about the various topics that you want to cover during the QBR and come up with an agenda that includes all of them. Make sure to include topics such as reviewing performance, setting goals, and discussing challenges.
Use the Calendar view in ClickUp to plan out the agenda for your QBR and ensure that it covers all the topics you want to discuss.
3. Gather data
Once your agenda is set, it's time to start gathering the necessary data. This could include customer feedback, sales figures, or any other relevant information that will help you assess performance.
Create custom fields in ClickUp to track all the data points you need for your QBR.
4. Prepare data visualizations
Creating visualizations of your data can help make it easier to understand and discuss. This could be in the form of charts, tables, or graphs.
Use the Table view in ClickUp to quickly create visualizations of your data and present it in an easy-to-understand format.
5. Assign tasks
Once the data is collected and visualized, it's time to assign tasks to ensure that everything is prepared in time for the QBR. This could include tasks such as creating a presentation, preparing materials, or scheduling the review.
Create tasks in ClickUp to assign tasks and set reminders to ensure everything is ready for the QBR.
Get Started with ClickUp's QBR Template
Business leaders can use this QBR Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to reviewing performance metrics and setting goals.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to prepare for your QBR:
- Use the Category List View to organize and track progress of tasks
- The Getting Started Guide View will provide helpful tips and advice to ensure success
- The QBR Database View will give you access to resources and information needed for the QBR
- The QBR Lane Board View will help you visualize progress and keep track of tasks
- The Action Items List View will help you prioritize tasks and ensure everything is completed
- Organize tasks into three different statuses: Complete, In Progress, To Do, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as you progress through tasks to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity