Evaluations are an important part of making sure that your team is performing to the best of their abilities. With ClickUp's evaluation form template, you can easily create comprehensive and effective evaluations for yourself and others.
The template allows you to:
- Gather feedback from your team quickly and accurately
- Track individual progress over time
- Identify areas for improvement
Plus, it's easy to customize the evaluation form template for any situation—from evaluating employee performance to tracking project success. Get started today with ClickUp's Evaluation Form Template!
Benefits of an Evaluation Form Template
Evaluation forms are a great way to measure performance and provide feedback to employees. When you use an evaluation form template, you can:
- Create consistency across departments by using the same criteria for all evaluations
- Ensure that ratings are based on objective criteria, not subjective judgments
- Make sure all employees are evaluated in an equitable manner
- Easily track and monitor employee progress over time
Main Elements of an Evaluation Form Template
ClickUp's Evaluation Form Template is designed to help you evaluate the performance of a team member or employee. This List template includes:
- Custom Statuses: Create tasks with custom statuses such as Open and Complete to keep track of the progress of each evaluation
- Custom Fields: Categorize and add 10 different attributes such as Awards & Milestones Received (If Any), Total Hours Rendered, Job Title, Areas to Improve, and Works Well With A Team to easily visualize employee performance data
- Custom Views: Open 3 different views in different ClickUp configurations, such as the Evaluation Form, the List of Employee Evaluations, and the Start Here view so that all the information is easy to access and organized
- Project Management: Improve employee evaluation tracking with comment reactions, automations, AI, time tracking capabilities, and more
How to Use an Evaluation Form Template
When it comes to evaluating employees, it helps to have a standard evaluation form that everyone can use. Here are a few steps to help you get started:
1. Determine the goal
The first step in creating an evaluation form is to decide what it's going to be used for. Are you evaluating employees for a performance review, a promotion, or something else? Knowing the purpose of the evaluation will help you to determine which criteria you should include and what type of questions should be asked.
Create a Doc in ClickUp to brainstorm ideas for the criteria and questions you want to include in your evaluation form.
2. Design the form
Once you’ve determined the purpose of the evaluation, it’s time to start designing the form. Start by laying out the categories you plan to evaluate and the criteria that will be used to measure performance.
Use the Table view in ClickUp to easily create a comprehensive evaluation form.
3. Get feedback
Before finalizing the form, it’s important to get feedback from your team. Ask them for their input on the criteria, the questions, and any other elements that should be included in the form.
Create custom fields in ClickUp to collect feedback from your team.
4. Finalize the form
Now that you’ve gathered feedback from your team, you can go ahead and finalize the form. Make any necessary revisions based on the feedback you received and then test it out before you start using it for evaluations.
Use Automations in ClickUp to ensure that all employees are evaluated with the same standard form.
Get Started with ClickUp's Evaluation Form Template
HR Managers can use this Evaluation Form Template to help everyone stay on the same page when it comes to collecting feedback and assessing performance.
First, hit “Add Template” to sign up for ClickUp and add the template to your Workspace. Make sure you designate which Space or location in your Workspace you’d like this template applied.
Next, invite relevant members or guests to your Workspace to start collaborating.
Now you can take advantage of the full potential of this template to evaluate employees:
- Use the Evaluation Form View to create custom evaluation forms for each employee
- The List of Employee Evaluations View will help you keep track of which employees have been evaluated and which ones need to be evaluated
- The Start Here View will provide you with an overview of the evaluation process and help you get started
- Organize tasks into two different statuses: Open and Complete, to keep track of progress
- Update statuses as you evaluate employees to keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Monitor and analyze tasks to ensure maximum productivity