Portfolios give a high-level overview of what's happening in your Workspace. You can easily monitor the
progress and health of related items to keep your tasks on track.
This is especially helpful for those managing and overseeing multiple moving parts.
You can create Portfolios, customize the view, and share them with whoever you want. Any changes you make to
the view (for example showing/hiding columns) will be synced globally - so everyone sees the same columns.
- Click on the Portfolio icon in the sidebar
- Click on the + button
- Name your Portfolio
- Choose Lists to add to your Portfolio
- Choose who to share your Portfolio with Note: Business plans have access to Portfolio permissions
- Click Create Portfolio
When viewing a Portfolio, you can choose what to display via columns. Your choices for columns are below:
- Custom calculations - make calculations based on Custom Fields; for example, you can track scrum points
used across your Lists.
- List colors - Use List colors for statuses, tags, or anything you like.
- Task status bar - see the distribution of tasks in your Lists based on their status
- Progress - The completion percentage of tasks in your List based on completed statuses
- Start date, end date, priority, and assignee for each List
- Time estimated - The total estimated time for tasks in the List
- Time logged - The total time tracked for tasks in the List
- Time remaining - The difference in Time estimated and logged
SHARE - Give access and set permissions (Business
Plan only) for your Portfolio
You may also add or remove Lists from your Portfolio at any time.
Sprints and feature releases