< See all openings
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup focused on saving people time and making the world more productive!
ClickUp is looking for a sales engineer to serve as a technical partner to our Sales and Success orgs for bringing in net new customers, expanding existing accounts, and accelerating our revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a strong strategic thinker, skilled presenter, and has enough technical aptitude to figure out solutions for any technical challenges clients experience.
Teamwork is vital to how ClickUp operates and a significant portion of your responsibilities will include working closely with Managers to understand and coordinate team needs. You should be able to work independently with little supervision, and also enjoy a fast paced and collaborative work environment. It is important that you are able to manage a range of tasks and prioritize their responsibilities, and meet deadlines with urgency and optimism.
- - Partner with sales and success to deliver technical presentations that explain our products and integrations for prospective and current clients.
- - Resolve technical issues, facilitate data migrations, and implement custom solutions using automation and etc.
- - Design, develop, deploy and manage customer-specific proof of concept (PoC) projects.
- - Build custom reports and dynamic dashboards for prospective clients' management teams.
- - Assist with the functional and technical elements of RFPs.
- - Stay current on new feature releases and maintain updated demo spaces for sales.
- - 6+ years in a customer facing role with technology. Ideally pre-sales, but may also be equivalent consulting, implementation, or sales enablement experience.
- - 2+ years demonstrable success working with enterprise clients
- - An understanding of the application deployment processes that enable successful Cloud transformation, change management, and organizational acceptance.
- - Strong customer-facing skills including the ability to influence technical and executive audiences towards the desired outcome.
- - Creative problem solver with an eagerness to learn new technologies and sufficient technical background to assist with lightweight custom solutions.
- - Hands-on experience with integration platforms (Unito, Workato, Zapier, Integromat), web services, and APIs.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.