< See all openings
ClickUp is on a mission to make the world more productive. We're saving thousands of individuals one day a week with the fastest growing productivity app of 2020. We're the breakout momentum leader in every G2 category we're in and ready to take off! Our app is the first of its kind that works for everyone from families to Fortune 500 companies. We scaled without a dollar spent on sales or marketing and now have over 200,000 teams on our platform. We're now investing heavily to scale our revenue teams and fuel top line growth. We're looking for analytical and strategic partner to help drive our GTM strategy and execution as a key partner to the revenue executive team.
ClickUp is looking for a Strategy Lead to own revenue analytics, executive reporting and help shape our overall GTM strategy. You’ll own and execute on strategic projects (e.g., international expansion, channel strategy, etc...) while overseeing all reporting and analytics for the Revenue team. You will help drive and shape the narrative that gets presented to the company and board.
As a Revenue Strategy Lead, you will be a key driver of the top line number for the company through data, analytics and strategy. You thrive in data and leverage data to drive actionable insights that lead to measurable business outcomes. You possess the ability to operate on projects and deliver meaningful output while also thinking about how we scale in the coming years both strategically and organizationally.
You will be creating and managing the data, analyses, dashboards, and reporting narrative of the Revenue team.
You’ll also take on special projects and provide support for key initiatives when we need more brain power to unlock a problem. One week, you might be asked to work on expansion and partnerships to model out the potential revenue opportunity for a new market. The next week, you might be asked to deep dive into a particular part of the funnel and determine what metrics would be most impactful to focus on.
Finally, you’ll work closely with VP Sales and other GTM executives to plan and strategize the long term focus of the teams.
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative focus or equivalent practical experience. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 5 years of analytical work experience in management consulting or in a business operations and analytics environment.
- 5 years of experience + mastery of developing and maintaining SQL scripts, tables, dashboards and pipelines for reporting dashboards and handling data sets.
- Ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data to develop useful formats and actionable insights.
- Track record of thought leadership in applying data-driven models that have had impact on sales and marketing strategy and decisions.
- Strong ability to organize and communicate large, complex initiatives and parallel work streams that involve many cross-functional stakeholders (both verbal and written).
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset -- you work to solve your own problems before asking for help.
you have disabled them. You can change your cookie settings at any time but parts of our site will not function